36- Wedding!

Three weeks later.

"It looks beautiful, how much was it?" Gino asked staring at the bridesmaid dress hanging on my closet. "I think it was like 3000? I don't know" "You just swiped your card" he said mocking me. "Because I can" I said smirking. He laughed. "I can't wait to see that on you" "You've seen it already" "On a picture, not real life" he said. "You silly" I said and got in bed.

"Come here" I put my arms in the air and he got on top of me laying his head on my stomach, he kissed my stomach and then hugged me.

"I'm so ready for this wedding thing to end" I said and moved to turn the lamp off. He cuddled up to my chest and eventually moved to a side so he was spooning me.

I wanted to make so many comments about weddings, but I was afraid. I was afraid he would freak out, but I guess I was the only one freaking out. I didn't wanna bring it up, that's why I was so desperately for this to end. I didn't need this. Not now.

*

"I don't even know if I have something to wear" he said. "Well, you have a white button up and pants...it's just a simple suit and tie, and you'll rock it. Ugh you look so good on it...look...I wanted you to match with me somehow and I asked Lexie if this was okay and she said yes and so...I bought you something" I said standing up and going to my closet grabbing a little bag. I came out and he was sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Here, for you...for tomorrow" I handed it to him. He smiled and then kissed my lips and slowly moved to my jaw.

"Open it!!" I insisted. He did and brought a blue tie out. I smiled brightly.

"Ohh, I like this" "You're gonna look so good oh my god...I'm so lucky" I said and hugged him. He then kissed me tenderly. "I could say the same"

"I'm gonna get my nails done later and we can have lunch after, what you think?" I said eating breakfast with him. "You're eating breakfast and you're already thinking about lunch" "You got yourself the right woman" I nodded at him smiling and he laughed. "Definitely...Yeah I'll go with you"

We finished breakfast and maybe an hour later I was ready to go get myself pretty. My nails at least.

Lexie was with Gabriela. I couldn't handle the pressure and so they figured it all by themselves.

*

Today was the day. My, not anymore, little brother was getting married to the love of his life and I was excited and happy for him. Knowing I was part of all of this made me feel happy, I was helping him and it made me feel great, really great actually.

"Baby, are you ready?" He asked. We were supposed to be leaving by now, but I was finishing with my makeup.

"Nope, not really" "Jen you haven't even put on your dress" "I'm sorry?? I'm busy here, this needs to be perfect" "and it is!!!" "Please just give me a second to finished this, I don't wanna ruin it, I need to focus and stop talking, wait up" I said and put my full attention back on my face.

A few minutes later.

"Ok I'm done. Now setting spray and that's it...Could you help me with my dress?" I asked him and he went for it and helped me putting it on.

"You look so handsome. Have I told you I love love love your eyes?" I told him. He smiled. "Not really" "I do...a lot, it's my favorite thing from you, and then your lips...and your hands...and- I'll stop now because we gotta go" I giggled biting my lip. He kissed my neck and spun me over.

"This looks incredible on you, you're gonna look better than the bride herself" he said. "I know, I tried hard not to but-" I shrugged and he laughed. "Pass me my shoes" I said and sat down. "Let me do this" he said and kneeled down to place my sandals on.

Something About YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara