30- Hike.

"I cannot express how happy I am to be walking to have dinner. You have no idea" he said. I laughed. "I'm so sorry I swear it won't happen ever again, and stop it, I feel guilty enough already"

He pulled the chair out for me and we finally sat down. Everybody was looking at us, my aunts and cousins were staring at us in awe as I sat down. He pecked my lips quickly and sat down.

"I see you guys are very traditional when it comes to food..." he said looking around. I shrugged smiling, "We are, with everything. Well, mom is, it's not like I cook these things all the time and I'm sure mom doesn't do it always, it takes time, she gets people to cook for her when on daily basis, because she's busy. But since it's a special occasion..." I whispered back at him.

"Ok so, this is piña colada, you know what it is, it's known, everywhere. That's like my mom's specialty, she loves pineapple, so this is like her favorite alcoholic drink, and that's what we most of the time have, besides from my dad that likes to drink whiskey, same with my brother, or sometimes rum. I think it's more of a girls drink, men go for something...stronger?" I giggled. "This is Arroz con gandules and that is lechón, so that is rice with pigeon peas, and that is roasted pork. Best meal you'll ever have"

"Buen provecho" my mom said. "I actually know that is not cursing" he whispered to me. I giggled. "Good boy" I said. "Thank you, same to you all" Gino said. He's so cute. Mom looked up surprised to see him replying about it, she smiled at him and then looked at me and I nodded smiling.

After a quick prayer we started eating.

The first bite he took I saw how he closed his eyes enjoying every single second of it. The whole time we were sitting on the table went by smoothly. I was so grateful they've behaved and didn't give me a hard time with Gino. I was happy. They all seemed to like him and it made me incredibly happy.

Of course they said some "inappropriate" things but, i got it under control.

"How was it, Gino?" My aunt asked. "Yeah, did you like it?" My mom asked too. "It was delicious. Best meal I've had in a long time, and it was served with so much love I could feel it, thank you for having me here and cooking so deliciously." And to end that cheesy little toast, he gave his most adorable yet so sexy smile. Shit. Hands down. I giggled and placed my hand on his thigh.

"Pero bueno... he's so sweet!!!" my aunt said. "You're so welcome, son. I'm glad you came and I'm glad you liked it, you can come back every time you want" my mom said giving him a smile. "You are sweet" I looked up at him and he kissed my lips slowly. Then I realized everybody was right there looking at us, again.

Their faces were hysterical.

Alright...that was awkward.

"Alright, Lupe this was great" my dad said and my mom looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Thanks" she said. "I'll get going, I'll be back tomorrow night, happy early birthday, son" my dad said standing up.

He then looked at Gino and he nodded back. "Bye love" "Goodbye dad" Sarah replied. "Bye baby" "Bye dad" I yelled, he was almost at the door, I was surprised he stayed for so long.

"I'll go upstairs, I'm sleepy and full" Gino said. "Do you want some tea? I could make you that" I offered. "I'll be fine. Thank you, you don't have to come with me I'm alright, enjoy here, don't mind me" he said kissing my forehead. "I'll be there soon ok? Goodnight baby, I love you" I whispered and kissed him. "I love you" He stood up, "You have a wonderful night" He said and walked to the stairs.

An hour after I was shoeless and on my fourth glass of red wine, sitting at the couch with Sarah.

"So yeah, I think we are gonna divorce, I still don't know what's going to happen. I just don't feel it anymore." "I thought you'd be devastated." "Yeah, no way, it was my decision. I just...don't want him anymore" "Well. You have to think about other things now, you have a baby" "I know, I know...I just...I don't know -what to do exactly. Maybe things will get back to normal soon and all we need is time...I'm good right now. By the way...Is there any possible way I can work at the company with you guys?" "Oh...these are great news. You sure wanna do it?" "I do... it's been a while" "Well, I heard Hannah may be leaving really soon. She's coming back here. Perhaps you could take her office, we'll see when we are back home." I said squeezing her hand.