41- Google Believer.

A week later, I continued to feel sick, but as a true Google believer, I went there, typed my symptoms and it all seemed to be just the typical pre- period symptoms so, I went to get myself some pills for my dizziness and the whole thing that was happening to me. I hated feeling sick. It took away the energy I needed to function and that wasn't okay at all.

I climbed in bed putting lotion on my skin. Gino was typing on his laptop.

"I thought you didn't have to work tonight" I said as I covered myself with the blanket.
"I'm almost done. I'm just replying an email" I nodded.

After some minutes he closed the laptop and came over me. He got on top of me and started kissing me.

"I could kiss your lips forever" he said now kissing my jaw. I had been so hot lately, so horny. I didn't tell him anything, I tried my best to keep the feeling to myself but when he came closer I just couldn't help it.

The kisses got deeper. I started pulling his shirt over his head and finally took it off. He did the same with mine and started kissing all the way down my bare skin. He went on and on and all of the sudden everything started spinning around and I felt like throwing up. I pulled him away and tried catching my breath.

"Are you okay?" "Yes, I am. I - I'll go to the bathroom okay? I'll be quick" I literally ran to the bathroom and took the medicine I was taking every time this crazy dizziness started. I did and tried calming myself. That was just probably my period coming. It made me feel terrible sometimes, for a week before it actually arrived.

I went out to find Gino asleep. Damn it. I got in bed and tried sleeping but I couldn't. I was horny. Like...a lot. I grabbed my phone and went through it trying to distract myself but I couldn't. It was a lost cause. I needed him so I could be okay and sleep peacefully.

So, I got on top of him and started kissing his neck down to his abs.

I needed him badly.

I woke him up kissing the way down to his abdomen. He was confused but then he was fully awake when I started putting his pants down. When I looked up at him he had a smile on his face.

I giggled coming up. "I couldn't sleep. I am sorry" "You don't have to be. I love the fact that you woke me up for this kind of event" "Event?" I laughed. "Yes...This is like a party" I laughed harder this time. "what the fuck are you talking about?" "It's okay it doesn't matter, come here" he said making me come closer to kiss him.

He was so silly and stupid sometimes. That was one of my favorites things about him. I loved him to pieces. I never knew I could develop a love for someone like the one I had for him. I seriously thought it was impossible.

The night went great and the best part was that I didn't got dizzy or anything, so I could please my necessities.

*

The next morning I woke up and got ready to go to work. I was nauseous, but that was normal. I haven't been able to drink coffee ever since all this started. I couldn't process it, it made me sick, which was not good at all because that was what usually would make me feel "energetic" in the mornings.

I changed it to green tea, it didn't have the same power coffee did but it helped. Same as black tea, tea in general. It also made me feel better of my stomach.

I heard a knock on my door and looked up to find Michael.

"Hey!"
"How are you, beautiful?" he came in and sat down right in front of me. I looked up at him trying to figure out why he was there.