Epilogue

First having to deal with Gino panicking and then Leah came over yelling and stressing out, I wasn't stressed because of what was happening to me, I was stressed because Leah and Gino were freaking out.

"Weeee...talked...ab-about this! Shit!" Contractions were killing me. They were happening too slowly and too often, it was torture. "I need you guys to take me to the hospital and stop- shit! And stop fucking freaking out!!!" I managed saying and they both looked at me like if I was crazy. "Now!!!" I yelled and they started to move. My water broke like an hour ago, and we were still here. I mean...

"Jen I-" "Baby- Gino, baby...look at me" I held his face in my hands and tried to make him look at me, "it's alright...relax, breathe...Who's the one carrying the babies? Who's the one in pain? Who's - hmm...shit... Who's the one who needs to be taken to the hospital?" I finally said. And he closed his eyes taking a deep breath. "Exactly...it's me...so please, stop freaking out, I am the only one allowed to freak out right now. You need to keep me sane, not the other way around, n-not right...n-now" I groaned and he held my arm carefully. "Let's go" he said and we walked to the car and Leah followed.

~

Christmas was fun, having a huge baby bump was so much fun, you can literally eat the whole house and it was going to be perfectly accepted, the other good thing was you could eat and it was okay because your belly was the same size and if it was bigger then it was okay too because you had two babies inside. This was definitely my highlight, best Christmas I've ever had so far. I spent it with people I love and it was perfect. Just that. I was happy, and it made it so easy for me to enjoy it. Gino proposed, finally...We agreed on having a wedding after having the babies, so I could wear a tight dress and look nice and not like a whale. We thought about it and we agreed on having a summer wedding so I guess we were going to be having some sort of beach wedding? I was excited. I didn't have much time to plan it since the babies were supposed to be here like March-April, so I was left with like 2/3 months. Of course, I told Gabriela I would need her to do absolutely everything, I just truly needed her help all the help I could possible get. It had to be beautiful and special. I already knew it was going to be that way no matter what. I was just happy.

Gino' sister, Maya, came over for the holidays, with her daughters, it was a beautiful moment, my family, his family, and him...It felt so good to be happy and being that blessed.

Ryan, well, that was some serious case, I felt bad for him, really bad. Gino got him help, but he got him out of the country, he said that would make him feel better, he was kind of traumatized about almost losing me. He was clearly sick, his mind was fucked up and that's what made him do the things he did, not that I am justifying what he did, well yeah somehow I am, but he didn't mean to. Even though I felt bad for him i didn't want to see him ever again. Gino got monthly updates on how he was, after some years on a psychiatric hospital, he would be moved to jail so, there was no scape. He would get the updates but he wouldn't tell me anything, if I asked he'd go like "he's still alive" and that was it. Not that I wanted to know much about it but, anyway.

~

"And that makes it baby number two" the doctor said and I felt my tears flowing down. "They look perfectly healthy" she said as I was just there, crying and listening to them cry desperately. "Let's close her up" she said. "I wanna see them" I said in between tears and Gino held my hand tighter. When I looked at him his face was red and he was all teary, and that was seriously the cutest, I cried harder. All the things I've gone through, I never pictured myself the way I was there. As happy as that, and with someone as him loving me the way he did and all that. Life is crazy!!

"Here" he walked to me with both babies in his arms and sat down close to my face. I was still in the OR and they'd need to leave soon. "They're so beautiful" he whispered and he was crying. I just smiled softly, how did I get so blessed? I sighed and kissed both of their little and warm heads and he stood up. "I'll see you in a bit, I love you." He kissed my lips and then walked out with the nurses and the babies.