20- Ripped Dresses.

A party with his friends. Well, I was assuming those were all friends of his. I don't know why, I didn't like her, and I had a feeling I wasn't going to like any of them.

Anyway I tried my very best to be content about it. He said it was a glamorous thing, gowns and stuff like that and then they had like a little turn up, I just imagined myself with a long dress and then a "turn up" and it didn't make much sense to me but I tried my best to find something adequate. I bet it was all planned by that girl. Mess.

Almost a day before the party I had the perfect dress. It was black but kind of see-through, it had a cut on a side so my leg was showing. The cleavage was okay, not too much, not too little and it had long sleeves that were made with lace. It was beautiful. It hugged my body just perfect on my upper part, and then it was little bit looser on the lower part.

*

Earlier on the day of the event, I got my makeup, nails and hair done then headed home to finally dress up. I had Leah over, she was excited to see me wearing the dress she helped me pick. Thank god she was there, I needed help with the zipper and I needed someone to help me loose up a little bit.

My hair was down and had some curls here and there, kind of messy. I put on some diamonds and sprayed some perfume on.

"You look incredible." She said looking at me. I gave her a fake smile. "What's bothering you?" She asked. She just knows me too well. "Well..." I then told her about who those people were and everything going on.

"Hmm, I see. Well, all I have to see is -two things: one, if he by any chance hurt you, I'll make sure to chop his dick off, and second, girl, now he's with you, you're like...the best of the best, I swear, nothing's going to happen, and if it does just know that, he's stupid and...the first thing I said is going to happen." I laughed and it actually made me feel a bit less stressed. "Just enjoy it, okay? God you look so good, lucky Gino" She said biting her lip. I smiled at her.

"Thank you Leah, seriously. We need to have a girl's night any of these days" "Your birthday is coming really- really soon" she winked at me. "I know. I'm still lost for what I wanna do. Maybe I'll just stay home and nap" "Do you really believe Gino is going to let you do that?" She said playfully raising her eyebrows. "Jen...birthday sex 'bouta be lit" she added making me laugh. "Leah what is that, you using lit as an adjective?" I mocked her. She looked at me giving me a side smile and started moving her eyebrows up and down. I chuckled and she stood up. "Now my lady, it's time for you to slay the red carpet -if there is such a thing of course, if not then you're still going to slay it" she said making me, once again, laugh. "I love you too much, you have no idea" I softly said and I saw how her smile slowly faded and she made a face like if she was going to cry. "That sounded so sincere and beautiful I think I'm going to cry" she said now walking closer hugging me. "Oh my god, are you crying?" She was crying. "It's okay, it must be my--- my, period" she doubted that. Oh Leah what's going on... When I was about to ask her, the doorbell rang.

"It's...It's Gino, time to go" she said and grabbed her purse. "Wait I gotta record this" she said pulling her phone out of her pocket. She looked like my mom when I went to prom. I shook my head. I grabbed my purse also and walked over the door. When I opened he was standing there looking as hot as he could be, wearing a tuxedo with a red tie. He was fixing his wrist and he looked up.

"Goddamn" he said and his jaw literally dropped. I smiled. "You look - oh my god" "You look really hot" Leah said to him. I laughed rolling my eyes, he laughed too. "You look so beautiful" he said looking straight in my eyes. "Oh god you two are so cheese" she said walking pass me. "Remini" I said stopping her.