35- Plans 2.

The third day dragged on and I couldn't believe we were getting this done so fast. It was unbelievably crazy. I guess we made a pretty great team.

The night before Lexie worked on the guests list and it was done and they started working on that.

We walked inside this huge dresses store ready to look for the bridesmaids dress.

"This is all on you" Lexie told me. "What? No, it's your wedding, I'll pick my favorites and you're gonna make the final decision, if you like any of course"

Gosh, there were too many. I couldn't see any that I actually liked. We agreed it could have a similar see-through as the one of her wedding dress, that way we would "match". Her dress was really pretty so I was good with it.

I flipped through million of different dresses. I couldn't find any. Almost an hour after. My eyes led on this beautiful one. It was tight at the torso part and loose from the hips to the floor. It had a similar see-through flower stuff as her wedding dress and once I saw it, I picked it out knowing that would be the dress. And the best part, it was blue, the same blue she picked. Lucky me.

"I got it, I will try it on" I said and walked to the fitting room being followed by them.  I got rid of my clothes, and my bra and put it on. It was beautiful. I opened the door asking for help with the zipper.

"So?" I said walking to the mirror. "I'm going to need a sticky bra, I'm sure" I said and looked myself in the mirror. It was undeniably beautiful.

"You look amazing, this was definitely a perfect choice. And it's the same blue. I love it" Lexie said.

"I agree. Everything looks amazing, you're gorgeous" Gabriela said.

I smile victoriously.

"How many bridesmaids do you plan on having?" Gabriela asked. "Ammm...like five? Counting Jen, a close friend and-" "Did you ask Sarah?" She nodded and her smile kind of faded. "She didn't want to" she shrugged. "Oh...well, you got me" I comforted her and she smiled again.

"So it's you, my sisters and two close friends." She said. "They all are skinny, like you, but I'm not sure about the hips, I think we would need to fix some things, not yours though" she explained.

"Okay so we are gonna take over five and...they need to come to try this on as soon as possible. They only give a week over reservations" Gabriela told her and she nodded. "They're going to be here on Friday" she said nodding. "Okay then, Saturday is for dress fitting" "I'm out on Saturday, my dress fits me perfectly so I deserve a day off" I said.

They laughed a little. 

I walked inside the fitting room and changed to my white pants and nude loose tank top and then slid my heels on. I walked out with my bag over my shoulder and we walked to the car.

"Ok I kinda forgot to ask this and I'm pretty sure I'm super late but...do you have the church already?" Gabriela asked panicking. I smiled knowing what the answer would be.

"I do...Richard's mom took over that, they asked me and turns out my mom use to go to that church so it was a unanimous decision" she said. "It's a family thing...mom always persuades us to get married there. My sister did and now Richard will too" I told her and she nodded. "Did you told her the date?" Gabriela asked again. "Yes, it's all planned" she replied.

"Alright. Lunch?" Gabriela asked. I nodded. "Yes!!!! I'm starving"  Lexie said and we headed over to a nice restaurant to have lunch.