7- His pet, I mean...You.

The next morning it was freezing as fck. But I had to dress nice because it was the day of the meeting. I wore a dark blue tight dress, heels and a jacket, my hair was wavy. I showered myself in perfume and headed out.
When I was going through the door of my apartment I saw Gino also coming out looking fine. Really fine. Apparently that's just something usual.

"Hey, good morning!" I said. Excited and happy because of what was happening later. "Hey" he looked up, "Wow... you look amazing" He was looking good too. He was wearing a black suit with a white shirt and a blue tie. His beard was perfectly shaved. I forgot to mention the fact that he had a beard, making him 100000 times sexier.  "Thank you..." I blushed. We both went down in the elevator. "We're matching" he said pointing at his tie then at me. I laughed. "I noticed" I smiled looking down, "Well, I'll see you there" I said waving my hand and walking towards my car, giving him full access of my back... "That dress is really really pretty" he shouted. I chuckled.

When I got there Monica had me coffee and breakfast, thank God for her. I ate quickly and went to the meeting room. Everybody was there, even Gino. We started the meeting and it went incredible good, seriously I couldn't have asked for a better team. It was all done and they accepted. We were supposed to sign the papers the day after but they did it right away and left. I was so excited, the only thing that could cheer me up at work is making deals like this.
"Good job!" Gino said smiling, walking closer. He hugged me, I just let him and hugged him back. I was happy. "Thank you, you were great too." I said letting go of his arms. He smells amazing. I looked at my phone, about to call my dad "See you later" I said and left. I called my dad and told him everything about it.

On Friday I was sitting in my office, just going through my laptop. It wasn't a good day that we could say. My car broke and I had to take a cab. I'm totally fine with it but just the fact that my car broke, makes me desperate. It was eight o'clock. All of the sudden I started hearing noise coming from outside. "What the..." I walked out of my office ready to kill whoever was disturbing the peace of the place, "Isn't it too early for screaming?" I said walking out to check what was going on and to my surprise, Hannah, my dad's ...I don't even know how can I call that, but well, my dad is hanging out with her... A lot... they're lovers. Ew!

She's like 5 years older than me... I know you're calculating my age by now so, let's see; I'm twenty seven... so yes, she's thirty two years old. I hate her with my whole soul. She's really pretty. I can't deny that. She's blonde and her body is perfectly shaped and her eyes a perfect shade of blue, literally, perfect. But that doesn't change the fact that she's a total bitch! She was nice, like when I first met her... But things change and this one surely did.

I was just hoping she wasn't here to stay.

I took a deep breath and went out. Gino was at his door looking at me shocked. She's literally so loud. I made him a face rolling my eyes "I know" I mouthed. I walked near her, she was giving orders like if these are her slaves or something.

"Hannah..." she wasn't listening. "Hannah...HANNAH" she turned around shocked and I had a forced smile on my face. "Oh... it's you... how are you, darling?Look at you, you've changed." she said coming close to me kissing both of my cheeks. "I'm good. Hmm...What are you doing here?" "I'm good too" she laughed. "Let's go to your office, I have a few things to tell you"

Allllllright... by then, I was kind of nervous.

"What is it?" I closed the door behind me. She was just walking around eyeing everything. "So...I talked with David-" "My dad" "Yeah yeah... and he told me that if I liked here, I could stay here for a while" "WHAT? I mean, excuse me, what? Wait... no... No way" "Yes darling, I am moving here for a while."  "And where do you plan on staying and what office are you gonna use? I mean, isn't this crazy? Weren't you better in Los Angeles?"