Time For The Twins

Author's Note: The point of view will change from time to time, but the beginning will have a lot of first person. Also, I'm kinda bad with the honorifics, so I may forget or just mess them up sometimes.

Allie's POV
    "So, Mr.... Karasuma.... This is the place?" I found myself staring at an old school building.

    "Unfortunately, yes. The E Class doesn't get as much appreciation as most do," The man beside me answered bluntly.

    I sighed, knowing how that felt much too well. Karasuma lead me into the building and to a closed door.

    "You said you already know of the conditions in this class?" He asked.

    I nodded in response and suddenly heard a loud voice from inside the class.

    "Now I've heard that we're getting a new student in class today! Come on in, Miss Kumaru!" I smiled and opened the door, walking into the classroom cheerfully.

    I felt the anti-Korosensei knife on my belt, and my smile widened. Eyes followed me as I walked across the room, and I put on a little acting. A blush crept onto my cheeks, and I glanced bashfully at the class before reaching this 'Korosensei'.

    "Why don't you introduce yourself?" The yellow octopus standing in front of me offered.

    I turned to the class and averted my eyes to ground bashfully before stuttering, "I-I'm Al-.... Kumaru Allie. You can just call me Allie!"

    The blush grew on my cheeks as I 'accidentally' spoke louder than normal. My eyes met the blue ones of a bluenette boy who stood out to me. But I broke away as I felt something on my head. One of Korosensei's tentacles sat atop my head as he said, "I hope we have a good year, Allie. Who knows, you might actually kill me!"

    Green stripes appeared on his head, and I smiled a closed eye smile at him. Before he removed his tentacle, my arm flashed by, and it fell to the ground after making a popping sound. A gasp was heard from the class as I struck again with the knife, only to miss because he moved.

    "Oh, I'm sure we'll have a wonderful year, Korosensei! And I'll make sure you're dead before the deadline, just you wait! You're actually quite impressive!" I laughed.

    My red eyes travelled around the room before I spoke, "and as for everyone else.... I hope we can work together!"

    I gave a short bow and smiled happily.

Aliyah's POV
    I never thought I'd be bored in a classroom when I hadn't spent three minutes in it. My thoughts wandered endlessly as I listened to the teacher speak in the same boring tone. I found myself thinking about how Allie was doing. Probably better than me. My brain began to shut out any information I was receiving from this teacher. I felt my eyes begin to droop more and more until I was out.

*Timeskip provided by I-Don't-Know*

    "Hey, wake up!" A voice made my head fly up and hit something.

    I heard a groan before I found myself staring into purple eyes. Then I found strawberry blonde hair.

    "Uh.... Sorry?" I said uncertainly, wondering who I had headbutted.

    It was some boy who I didn't know the name of, but I was more focused on the blondie.

    "Wait a second.... Aren't you Asano or something?" I asked quietly.

    The boy smirked, "Aliyah, right? Tell me, how did someone like you get into A Class?"

    Disliking him almost immediately, I stood up and grabbed my book without answering him. But Asano stood in the way of my exit.

    "It's called, 'I-Can-Be-Smart-Too'," I answered. "Just because I wasn't paying attention doesn't mean I'm not smart."

    With that, I gently brushed past him so that I could leave. School just wasn't in my interests already. At least Allie got to try assassinating her teacher. If I tried that, I'd be expelled. I let out a long sigh and continued my way out of the school. I waited for Allie by sitting on the ground next to the building and reading. That's when I heard voices.

    "Look, it's E Class scum!" It sounded like teasing.

    I glanced over to see a small bluenette boy, a green haired girl about his size, a redhead boy who was a little taller, and my good-for-nothing twin cornered by four or five other students. I slowly crept over to them and continued to listen.

    "I'd rather die than be in Class E, wouldn't you?" The others seemed to agree.

    I sighed, "I think death is a little bit worse than that...."

    One of the students whirled around. It was a boy with a smug look. He smirked, "and who are you?"

    "I'm Aliyah from.... Oh right.... A Class. I believe that's higher than you, right? Well I think I know why. You spend your time messing with other students instead of studying, am I right? So why don't you go study?" I put on an innocent voice and gave them a closed eye smile.

    All attention finally went over to me. I felt my twin sister's eyes on me the entire time.

    "Why you-!" The boy moved closer to me threateningly.

    Before he could do anything, I grabbed his arm and pulled him close, giving him a kind smile.

    "Now, run along before something bad happens!" I tilted my head slightly and released him.

    Spooked, the boy and his friends ran off. I started to laugh while watching them.

    "Chickens."

    "Hey, Al.... Were you waiting for me?" I turned to see Allie's red eyes.

    "Of course I was!" I said cheerfully.

    My eyes scanned her companions again before I allowed my more shy side to come out. I averted my eyes from them and softly spoke, "oh, sorry for the show I just put on! I'm Aliyah, Allie's twin sister!"

    I learned that the bluenette was Nagisa, the green haired girl was Kayano, and the redhead was Karma.

    "She's a cute little thing, huh?" The voice of Karma appeared close to my ear, and I jumped away from him in response.

    Allie snorted, "yeah, I guess so. Now Karma.... You touch her, and I will personally make sure your head is mounted on the wall."

    "Ooh, scary!"

    I saw Nagisa sweatdrop and found myself giggling.

    "Hey Allie, I'm gonna head off. You can spend some time with your new friends, okay? I've got something to go do," I grinned and began to walk off.

(A/N: When I started this, I was kinda lazy, and I wasn't as descriptive. But, it gets better as I go along! Hope you'll stick with me! >_<)