Test of Courage?

Allie's POV
Allie didn't run after her sister, but she felt like doing so. She quietly left the others and headed to the hotel to get some sleep after all that. She was flat out tired. Before she could do so, a voice called out.

"Allie," The red eyed girl realized it was Korosensei being held by Kayano.

She smiled softly, "what's up?"

"Once I return to my regular form and we return to school, I want to have a long talk with you. Is that okay?" The yellow head inside the clear ball had a concerned tone to his voice.

Allie froze. Since when did anyone care about her? The last person to act so concerned that wasn't Aliyah was.... Her dad. But he was dead.

"Yeah, sure," She muttered before turning to continue on her way.

*Timeskip*

Allie stared out over the ocean with a faraway look in her eyes. She stood away from all of the others, who were talking amongst themselves. The thoughts in her head were troubled. Her red eyes slowly travelled over to the others, and she bit her lip, trying to clear the thoughts from her head.

"Things are changing," The voice almost made Allie jump.

She turned to see none other than her sister standing there with an expressionless face. She had been gone for a while, considering that Allie had gotten some sleep once they had returned to the resort.

"How so?" Allie asked quietly.

Aliyah moved her attention toward Allie's classmates, "for one, you're making friends.... Trustworthy ones. And well, that means I don't have to worry so much about you."

Allie felt her mouth twitch.

"I guess I am.... And sorry for yelling earlier," She said.

Aliyah went to answer, but an explosion cut her off. It came from the building-like thing that was in the water. Korosensei must've done something.

"Did we get him?"

Voices came from Allie's classmates, and she found herself smiling. The two girls made their way over, both speaking at the same time, "he's definitely not dead."

Attention went over to them, but Allie and Aliyah were smiling at each other. It seemed that for the moment, the twins had rekindled their friendship. Laughing was heard as Korosensei appeared beside them.

"You have suffered in the shadow of my cowardness, and for that, I'm sorry, but not only have you faced a group of fearsome, you did so with unquestionable style," He had his usual happy grin on.

Allie closed her eyes and listened to Nagisa's words.

"Oh there you are! Good to have you back. With all due respect, we like this form better," Nagisa sounded amused.

But seriousness faded once Korosensei began complaining over the fact that the class left the next day. Allie chuckled to herself and watched. She broke out in full laughter once Karma shot at him with his gun.

"Well, I can't let you have all the fun," Aliyah muttered.

She pulled out one of her own guns and moved away, taking shots at the yellow octopus. Allie shook her head in amusement. She walked a few feet away, watching the girls plunge into the ocean excitedly.

"Well wasn't today a fun day....?" Allie sighed in relief. "Things may get worse, though...."

But I need to just enjoy the moment now instead of regretting it later. She grinned.