Losing Her Sister?

(Bold=English)

Allie's POV
Allie's eyes fluttered open to light. She shifted slightly, trying to take in where she was. That's when she realized that there was an arm around her waist. Allie took in the fact that she was leaning against a sleeping Karma and almost jumped out of her skin. I forgot about this, she thought to herself. Allie examined her redheaded friend's face and smiled softly at the innocent look on his face. She gently moved his arm and sat up, stretching her own arms out above her head while yawning.

"Aww, you moved," The complaint came from none other than Karma.

Allie kept her face away from him, hiding her blush. It was still embarrassing to be found in that position.

"I'm not some teddy bear you can cuddle for as long as you want," She responded.

"Are you sure?" Arms wrapped around her from behind, pulling her closer.
Allie bit her lip and sighed.

"You're annoying, you know that?"

"Come on, you love me," Karma teased.

He released her with a chuckle, and Allie rolled her eyes, standing. She turned to him, "Aliyah's gonna kill me, and then your grave is gonna be made too."

Karma laughed. Allie frowned, "we should at least go see her so that she knows I'm not dead yet."

He stood up too, "well then, come on."

*Timeskip*

"Allie Marie Kumaru!" Aliyah looked as if she were going to explode. "Why didn't you tell me where you were? Do you know how worried I was?"

Allie flinched at the angry look in her sister's eyes. She was also surprised that she had started to speak in English, but it was a nice change from hearing all the Japanese lately.

"Sorry, Aliyah.... You sound like a worried mom," She snickered happily.

The people witnessing the conversation, Nagisa, Karma, Kayano, and Nakamura, looked on in amusement. They could figure out most of the words the two girls.

"Shut up," Aliyah growled. "So where were you?"

Allie was shrinking back now, suddenly very reluctant to respond. The glare she was receiving made her squeak out her answer quietly, "I-I.... Was at Karma's?"

It came out as a question. Aliyah froze for about three seconds, then she turned to Karma with an innocent smile, reaching forward to grab his collar.

"You're dead to me," She said sweetly.

With that, she punched him in the stomach, hard, and Karma groaned. Allie hurried forward to grab her arm, "don't do that!"

Aliyah, in a raging mess, took a deep breath. Her glare turned into a sad look, and she sighed, "sorry...."

Allie smiled, "don't be."

"I'm still pretty mad, so let's not spend the night at any other boys' house, okay?"

Allie nodded obediently, and laughter began to come from Nakamura.

"So how was it?" She asked. "Did anything interesting happen?"

The red eyed girl's face began to heat up significantly. Rio leaned in closer, "hmm?"

"You wouldn't believe what happened," Karma smirked mischievously, fully recovered from his punch.

Allie's face skipped light red and went straight into a dark red.

"N-no.... Nothing h-happened," She stammered out almost uncertainly.