Kidnapped

Allie's POV
    If I was completely honest, I was happy to have Aliyah tagging along. But the fact that Mother sent her was something that made me uneasy. It wasn't my sister herself, but the person who pulled her strings. Though Aliyah was kind and always meant well, Mother had a strange impact on her. One that wasn't very good.

    "That window must be very interesting, huh?" I was thrown out of my thoughts by a certain redhead.

    "Actually, it is!" I defended myself weakly, narrowing my eyes at him.

    "Right, right," He snickered at my response.

    Glancing over at our motion sick teacher, I sighed softly. Aliyah had went to go get something, and the other girls in our group, Kayano and Kanzaki went to grab drinks. When the train stopped, I was happy to hop off of it with Aliyah close behind. Sugino, Karma, and Nagisa were right behind us, and Kanzaki and Kayano hurried along.

    "Time to explore!" Aliyah said excitedly, her hand tightening on my wrist.

    "If you squeeze my wrist anymore, I'm afraid my blood will stop flowing to my hand," I muttered.

    At those words, her hand softened, but I was surprised that she had heard them. We followed the group along, and I wasn't really paying attention to any of the conversation. When I realized we were in a more deserted area, I finally listened to what the others were saying.

    "This is perfect for the assassination, right?" Kanzaki seemed to have just finished explaining something I wasn't paying attention to.

    I felt Aliyah's hand tighten on my wrist again, and she had her back straight and her chin up, looking fully alert. Something was there, especially if she could sense it. Her suspicion was confirmed when some large males stepped in front and behind our group. I found myself bumping into Karma as I backed up, so I apologized softly before gazing warily at those around us.

    "It seems like you're not here for sightseeing!" Karma grinned.

    "We have no business with the guys. Leave the women here, and you can go!"

    At the last sentence, my entire body tensed up, and Aliyah's grip on me tightened again. Her blue eyes had traces of fear in them as she probably imagined what they would do to the girls if they got them. I remembered her own experience and clenched my fist at the memory.

    "No can do, Mr!" I snapped, stepping in front of Aliyah protectively. "You are not getting us."

    Of course, Karma decided to be the violent one and smash one of the males' face into the ground.

    "Allie!" Aliyah's voice made me whip around to see a male coming toward me.

    With one quick blow, my fist collided with his jaw, and a satisfying crunching sound came from it. The others looked surprised, but I just grinned.

    "Don't get so surprised. An assassin should be able to fight. That's pretty much their job," I said in a friendly tone before sending a kick to a male's face.

    I continued to defend my friends alongside Karma. That was, until the redhead said, "see Nagisa? If there aren't any witnesses, there's no problem!"

    He was answered with a metal pipe to the head, sending him to the ground in an instant. I flinched from the noise and suddenly found myself slamming into the wall. I groaned in pain and allowed myself to stay on the ground. My other companions were knocked out one by one. The males' attention was now on the three other girls, so I stayed as quiet as possible. They seemed to forget about me. But my consciousness slipped away as well after a few seconds.

*Timeskip*

    "Allie-san!" I woke to see a familiar bluenette staring at me.

    "Nagisa.... What happened....?" I suddenly remembered and glanced around, desperately searching for Aliyah. "Oh crap!"

    I scrambled to my feet and began to pace, "no, no..... Not again!"

    "Calm down, we'll figure it out."

    I had no idea which one of the boys said that, but I lashed out at them.   

    "You don't understand! If one of those boys so much as touches Aliyah, she'll.... The point is, leaving them there for too long is a death wish."

Aliyah's POV
    "Are you okay, Aliyah-san?" I nodded at Kayano's question.

    "How about you two? Are you okay?" I asked, receiving nods in return.

    We were cut off by one of the guys from earlier. He seemed to be in charge, and he said something about a photo shoot. But my brain was focused on only one sentence.

    "You can make as much noise as you want, but no one will hear you scream!"

    My hands began to shake, and beads of sweat appeared on my forehead. Thoughts raced through my head so quickly that I could barely control them. I was zoned out as the male spoke to Kanzaki about something. But when eyes turned on me, I froze.

    "Shaking, are you?" A hand lifted my chin up so that I looked into the eyes of this male. "How about we play with you first?"

    I only shook my head, letting out a small whimper. This brought back memories.... Memories I had tried to push away.... The man grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up, only to throw me back to the ground a few feet away. I said nothing, and I didn't even cry out in pain. Pain was a feeling I was used to, so torturing me was useless. To my surprise, he left me there to go somewhere for a few minutes. I scooted myself back over to the two other girls before staring at the ground blankly, not speaking at all. Kanzaki seemed to explain something about a picture, but I couldn't force myself to pay attention. The man came back, and the first thing he grabbed was..... Me. Oh great. I told myself. This again. I was pressed against a wall, so I just closed my eyes. But before anything got worse, the man was pulled back. I heard a curse before I opened my eyes to see Allie gripping the man's neck with hatred in her eyes.

    "Don't you ever, ever touch my sister again, you bastard!" She snarled at the man.

    I noticed that Karma, Sugino, and Nagisa were with her, and relief washed over me. My hands were shaking. Everything else went in a blur. Korosensei was there, and he took care of everything.

    "Aliyah, are you okay?" Allie's eyes held concern.

    I let out a shaky breath and took a step toward her, only to fall forward. Allie caught me quickly, and she hugged me tightly. I found tears streaming down my cheeks.

    "Allie," I sobbed.

    "I know.... And I'm sorry," Her arms tightened around me. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you."

Third Person
    Watching the twins made everyone wonder what their past was like. Nagisa was especially curious about who sent them. Seeing Aliyah's state proved that there was more to what had happened than what they were letting on. After freeing everyone, the group walked in the direction of the inn. The two sisters trailed behind, gripping each other's hand as if it were a lifeline. Allie muttered two words that were heard only by Aliyah.

    "I'm sorry."