Exams

Allie's POV
Things were finally back on track. With a large apology, the class accepted Allie back with huge smiles. Even people like Terasaka and his crew seemed a little relieved to have her back as she was before. Allie promised herself that she would do her best to avoid trouble. Well, trouble that wasn't the average Class E day. Their class always seemed to get themselves into strange predicaments. It came with being the ultimate losers. Ha, they weren't losers anymore. In fact, the class had been on a winning streak recently. That's why when she woke up in the morning, she felt unusually motivated to get to school. Aliyah noticed her mood immediately, but she understood it. Honestly, both twins were quite excited. Allie found herself a little skeptical of her sister though. Before the recent events, she had been drawing closer to Prince Strawberry Jerk. Oh, it would be easier to call him by his name, huh? Well, Asano Gakushuu. Aliyah brushed off Allie's questioning without breaking her happy mood. Eh, compared to the deal with the principal, Gakushuu seemed insignificant. Without their mother's influence, Allie and Aliyah found themselves at the mercy of the king of the school, Asano's beloved father. What a jerk. Aliyah and the man had an ongoing rivalry in which she constantly tested his patience. It was amusing to say the least.

"With the end of term exams coming up, I'm going to be overly distressed," Allie found herself sulking as they walked to school.

Aliyah hummed, seeming to be not as worried. That was acceptable; Aliyah was a complete genius. She was up there with Asano the 2nd. However, that meant that Allie had a good tutor. This was a pro to their situation. When the two girls reached the school, Allie spotted a familiar blue haired boy starting up the mountain. Her red eyes sparkled as she raised her voice to call to him.

"Hey, Nagisa! Wait up!" she shouted. "I might as well walk with you since this is the end of the road for Aliyah. Oh, have fun with school."

The last bit was directed toward her sister as she skipped ahead to walk with Nagisa. The boy sweatdropped at her optimism, but he greeted her with a kind voice. Aliyah waved to both of them and began her journey into the school. What an interesting day awaited her in class.

Aliyah's POV
On her small search for Kira, Aliyah found Gakushuu standing outside his father's office. The irritated expression on his face told her that something he wasn't happy with was going on. This made her curious, so she bounced over to him. When he noticed her, his eyebrows raised. Her disappearance from before had affected him, but he refused to say anything about it. The only hint of concern that he had held was when he had furiously questioned her about her whereabouts. It was amusing on Aliyah's part.

"What's up?" Aliyah asked as she stopped in front of him. "You look as if a monkey stole your best idea. It's not a good look on you, but with E Class stealing the spotlight recently, it's been here a lot."

Asano scowled, "It's seems my father has requested a word with my ... friends. I suppose it's fortunate that you're not with them. But ... what does he want?"

The question seemed to be directed at no one, but there was more frustration in his voice than anything. Poor guy. He was probably dying from anticipation. Aliyah was curious now too. What business did the principal have with Asano's little minions. That's right. No matter what Asano called them to sugarcoat it, she knew he considered them his personal servants that would do his bidding. She had no doubt that she was seen as one too, but she was defiant. She decided to take a place leaning against the wall beside him.

"I'll just wait with you then!" she explained, glancing up at the taller boy.

He shrugged in response. A few seconds of silence passed between them. It wasn't awkward, but they were both anxious to see what was happening. Eventually, Aliyah heard the man inside the room call out to his son.