Failed Plans and Infiltration

Aliyah's POV
"Aliyah Dear?"

"Yes Mother?" Aliyah asked the woman in front of her.

"We're going on a mission. There's an accomplice that would like our help in keeping an eye on someone. And it just happens to be your sister's little class. So don't get disappointed if you end up harming her!" The words shocked her.

"W-what? Why?" Aliyah questioned frantically.

Her mom laughed, "I've made a deal. Now, I expect you to get ready because this is another test."

Aliyah opened her mouth to argue, thought better of it, and hurried off. She trembled in fear, "be safe, Allie...."

*Timeskip*

Aliyah watched the class fall into despair over losing the bet between A Class and E Class. Her blue eyes travelled boredly over the students before growling.

"Oh shut up, all of you!" She snapped. "Look, you lost, so don't be sore losers!"

A Class was quiet as they stared at an irritated Aliyah. She was standing up and pressing her palms into her desk. Her eyes flashed amber for a moment before she suddenly giggled, "but.... If you want to keep testing your luck, I'll be happy to beat some sense into you.... With a bat."

With that, the girl walked out of the room, leaving everyone in a silence.

Allie's POV
"This assassination plan might just work," Allie grinned as she leaned over the edge of the boat they were on.

"Maybe," Nagisa sounded as if he were deep in thought.

Summer vacation was going to be fun. But Allie couldn't help but wonder what was wrong with Aliyah. That morning, as she said goodbye before Allie left for the island, she seemed down. Maybe Allie should've asked. She started to frown at the water below them.

"You look as if something might be troubling you," A mischievous voice asked from behind her.

Allie turned to see her redhead friend, "oh, hi Karma."

"What's wrong with the princess today?" He sighed mockingly and leaned against the railing.

Allie felt irritation spark in her, but she just closed her eyes, "Aliyah seemed upset today before I left, and I didn't get to ask her why. There was something she wasn't telling me, and if Mom has something to do with it, I'll add that to the list of reasons she should die!"

Karma snickered, "you have a list of reasons she should die?"

"Y-yeah.... Shut up!" Allie snapped at his smirking face.

She glowered at him angrily, but Karma only reached out and ruffled her hair.

"Look! It's the island!" Someone's voice called out, and Allie turned her head to stare at the approaching island.

Within the next 20 minutes, they arrived at the island. When they reached it, a man was there to serve drinks to them. Allie took hers and sipped it. After a second, she spat it out and cringed.

"That is.... What is that taste?" She continued to spit out any taste that was left.

She knew there was something in the drinks, but until she figured out what, it would be dumb to ask everyone not to drink it. Instead, she just sat at a table and started to think.

"Did you have fun with that little drink?" Karma came up behind her teasingly.

His voice was close to her ear, but Allie was too lazy to look at him.