Boys and Ritsu

Allie's POV
    When we reached the inn, Aliyah was off to spend some time alone. I let her go, knowing full well that she needed it. So I headed toward the room the girls were staying in just in time to see some of them tickling Kanzaki.

    "Ooookay? What's going on?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

    "We were discussing which boys we liked!" Nakamura Rio explained happily.

    I just stared at the blonde blankly, already feeling myself wanting to back away. I was correct to consider it because Rio gave me a mischievous look before moving closer.

    "So who do you like?" She asked casually.

    I needed to give this girl a good answer, or I would be dead soon. I sucked in a deep breath and let it out, "well.... I haven't really thought about it. I've spent a lot of my time ignoring the boys because I don't want to get mixed in with their.... Creepy urges."

    At that, the girls started to laugh.

    "I guess they can be a bit perverted at some points."

    "Creepy urges, huh? Can't girls get those too?"

    "Maybe, but the boys seem to answer to them very quickly."

    I sweatdropped at the sudden agreements. Footsteps shushed us as Aliyah walked into the room, looking shy and distant. She moved to my side, and I smiled at her.

    "Hey Aliyah, do you like any boys at our school?" Rio seemed cautious while asking the question.

    I bit my lip and glanced at her. She didn't say anything for a moment, but then she shook her head.

    "Relationships aren't something I'm interested in. I dislike boys and their stupid urges, so having a romantic interest right now would go against all of my personal rules," She said quietly.

    Her blue eyes raised to meet Rio's, and the two seemed to have a silent communication. Whether it was good or bad, I couldn't tell.

    "Are you okay, Aliyah-chan?" Kayano suddenly asked. "You were shaken up after everything."

    My sister smiled reassuringly at her, "I'm okay now, Kayano-san."

    That's when B*tch-sensei told us to go to sleep. I sighed to myself as the girls suddenly crowded her, asking questions about men she'd seduced. Aliyah reached for my hand and grasped it tightly as we listened. I glanced around to find that a certain octopus teacher was sitting in our little circle, listening intently. I felt my mouth twitch as the girls began to get upset at him. They chased him out, using their weapons. I led Aliyah to the doorway as we watched them. My hand squeezed hers as I looked back at her.

    "I don't want to leave you again," I muttered softly.

    Aliyah smiled, "I'll be okay. You need to focus on killing the teacher, okay? I'll make it so Mother doesn't pester us."

    I stared at her with a sad look, "but.... You know how she is...."

    She looked away and went silent. I let go of her hand and turned to walk somewhere, but I found myself face-to-face with Karma.

    "O-oh, Karma-kun!" I laughed nervously. "How long have you been there?"

    "Long enough to record," Karma grinned, holding up a phone that was still recording.

    I could literally see the devil horns and tail coming from him. I attempted to grab the phone from him and failed horribly.

    "Delete it! That's personal business, and I don't need you butting your nosey head in!" I snapped, glaring up at him.