Failed Attempt

Allie's POV
"Could you please stop crying?!" Jelavic snapped at Korosensei, who seemed to have endless tears.

"I'm not crying! Those are my nostrils. My nose is running!" Korosensei said stuffily.

"How was I supposed to know that?!" B*tch-sensei snapped.

Allie chuckled to herself. The sound of the door sliding open made her turn to see Terasaka coming in. Korosensei was there in a flash, splattering the boy with yellow snot, "Terasaka, thank goodness! I thought you had abandoned our class forever!!!!"

Would that be a bad idea? Allie sighed. Terasaka used Korosensei's tie to wipe himself off and spoke, "Hey Octopus! I think it's time we stop messing around and kill you for real. Go to the pool after class. We all know your big weakness is water! You guys can come too! You can even help out!"

He turned to the class with a large grin.

"Well I'll come," Allie said, surprising most of her class, "but don't expect me to help you. I'm gonna watch."

Korosensei then convinced the rest of the class to come.

*Timeskip*

And so, after school, the class gathered at the pool. Allie stood on the land, next to Terasaka, watching everyone spreading out in the water with their knives. A dreadful feeling was spreading in Allie's stomach as she watched Korosensei ask how he was going to be pushed into the water. Terasaka eyed the gun in his hand, and Allie frowned. He pointed it at Korosensei.

"Better say your prayers 'cause this is it!" He said. "I've always hated you, and I couldn't wait for you to be gone!"

"Why don't we sit down after this and talk out our differences?" Korosensei said cockily, green stripes appearing on his face.

Terasaka pulled the trigger, and the dam to the pull blew up. It started to drain out, washing the students away. Allie's heart skipped a beat, and she took a shaky breath before running along the side of the pool. She reached out and grabbed the passing arm of someone she forgot the name of. Allie gave a heave and pulled him out of the water, managing to get herself splattered with water. She began to tremble with fear for her friends when a voice sounded, "you're not just going to let these poor kids drown, right?"

Allie's eyes travelled up to see Shiro and Itona standing there, watching. Her gaze went back over to Terasaka, who was muttering, "t-they never told me about this!"

He looked shocked, and everything clicked in Allie's head. Shiro must've gotten Terasaka's help. She growled and spat out a curse, running over to Terasaka. When she reached him, her hand collided with his cheek, making a loud smack.

"Dammit! Are you stupid?" Allie snarled with obvious anger.

Her aura was dark and vicious, and Terasaka backed away. Allie turned back to see that Korosensei was hurrying to save some of the students.

"There's a waterfall up ahead!" He announced, making every muscle in Allie's body tense up.

Her pupils shrunk as she realized that it was possible that she could lose someone. Again. Suddenly, red hair appeared, telling Allie that Karma had come. She paid no attention to him as she watched Korosensei. It was actually the laughing that pulled her out of her trance.

"Boy you are stupid," A familiar figure came out of the trees. "You really couldn't tell Shiro tricked you?"

Allie glanced to the side to see her sister brushing past Karma, who had been in the middle of speaking, and standing in front of Terasaka.