Encounter With An Old "Friend"

Aliyah's POV
As much as Aliyah loved her sister, she absolutely hated seeing her upset. That is why she didn't chase after her once Allie stormed off. It was better to let her cool herself off, but Aliyah didn't miss a certain redhead sneaking off after her sister. She sighed sadly to herself and turned to a silent Korosensei.

"Umm.... I'm going home, okay...?" Aliyah bowed to the teacher and started to run from the building.

On her way to the house, she crashed into a person with a hoodie on.

"I-I'm really sorry!" Aliyah stammered quickly,

"Aliyah? You're just the person I was hoping to meet again," She instantly recognized the seductive tone.

She found herself backing away as her blue eyes met green ones. The boy pulled down his hood to reveal a head full of brown hair. A smirk tugged at his lips as he stared at the girl before him.

"E-Ethan...?" Aliyah's eyes sparkled with fear.

He stepped closer, making Aliyah step back.

"Oh come on.... You're scared of me? Just over that small incident. I was only having some fun," He grinned, stepping closer again.

The boy was a few years older than Aliyah, and as he slipped an arm around her waist and pulled her close to him, a chuckle erupted from his chest. Aliyah shivered at his touch.

"P-please let go," She mumbled softly.

Ethan lifted her chin up so that she looked into his eyes and leaned in closer. Aliyah's eyes squeezed shut, and she expected the worst.

"You know, she seems to not like you touching her," A voice made her almost sigh in relief.

Aliyah's eyes fluttered open, and surprise exploded as she saw familiar strawberry blonde hair.

"A-Asano?" She gasped quietly.

Ethan was glaring at him, "and what does this have to do with you?"

Fortunately, he let her go, and before she could stop herself, Aliyah found that she had scurried behind Asano. He paid no attention to her and instead stared Ethan down.

"Aliyah? What are you doing he-" They were interrupted by a certain red eyed girl.

She had stopped in the middle of her sentence to stare at Ethan in shock. Soon, anger filled her face.

"What are you doing here?" Allie's tone was cold.

"Ooh, cold as always," Ethan grinned.

Aliyah noticed that Karma was standing behind Allie, and suspicions started to appear in her head. She quickly shoved those thoughts away and froze once Ethan's gaze pierced her again.

"I will only suggest you move it once," He said to Asano threateningly.

Knowing how violent he could get over things, Aliyah moved from behind Asano and held one of her arms with her opposite hand, "t-there's no need to get violent over things like this...."

Ethan scoffed, "you're being awfully confident. I haven't seen you stand up to me since I decided to strip your innocence away. Wasn't that-"

He was silenced by Allie punching him in the face.

"Shut up!" She snapped. "You don't deserve to be talking to her as if she's your friend after what you've done!"

Allie drew a knife and was about to advance when a hand on her wrist stopped her. Aliyah was standing there with an iron grip. Her eyes weren't visible, due to the fact that her hair shielded them from view.

"We don't need to worry about him. Let's just go," She said quietly.

Allie's eyes widened, "but he-"

"I mean it!" Aliyah snapped, revealing that she had tears in her eyes. "Why can't you just give it up!?"

Silence passed between the two before the knife fell from Allie's hand.

"I'm sorry.... I wasn't thinking," She whispered.

Aliyah's hand slipped from her sister's wrist, "it's fine.... I just want to go home.... And Gakushuu?"

Asano gave her an emotionless look.

"Thanks.... A lot," She finished softly with a friendly smile.

Then the girl began to walk away. Allie quickly waved goodbye to the two boys before jogging after her sister. The two walked in silence until they reached their house, and then they began to talk and laugh with each other.