Class E's Win

Allie's POV
"Blast it! Karma wake up and get with the program!" Korosensei yelled at a sleeping Karma.

Allie stifled a giggle as she watched the teacher from her seat. He was red and blurring from his Mach 20 speed. However, Allie avoided looking at Karma out of fear that her face would become red.

"Calm down, Teach. We both know I'll be fine," Karma said lazily, showing little interest.

Korosensei stopped moving as others were excitedly talking about what E Class should make A Class do. Korosensei offered an idea of making them give up the island trip. Allie returned to her studying, faintly listening to the class conversation.

*Timeskip*

Sitting in the room where she took exams at, Allie set her head on her crossed arms. She was confident, but her mind wandered over to what Aliyah had told her just before.

"I'm quite sure Gakushuu is onto the whole assassination thing in E Class."

Why was he so interested anyway? Her thoughts were broken as Rio and Nagisa came in. She smiled in welcome and returned to thinking.

As Allie stared at the paper in front of her, she grinned.

"Let's go," She said under her breath.

(The test taking parts are pretty bad because my lack of creativity for it, so sorry...)

English
Being an expert from living in America most of her life, Allie was able to sweep right through this. She knew exactly who wrote the quotes, and defeating the monster was easy.

Science
The questions weren't exactly easy during science, but Allie held her own. She took her staff and solved the problems as well as she could, beating the monster slowly. She could tell that studying science had paid off.

History
History was actually pretty easy. Allie dodged and struck repeatedly with her sword, damaging the monster until she had solved the problems.

Japanese
Allie managed to get by in the subject of Japanese. She stumbled in some places, but she stood straight and faced the monster head on. The words slowly clicked, and they began to make more and more sense by the minute.

Math
The numbers began to confuse Allie, and she panicked. How was she supposed to solve all of this?!
"Look, take each part and break it down. Make it so that it's simpler, and it'll be easy!"

Allie remembered the words her sister said to her on their night of studying. The numbers began to break down, and Allie struck down the monster with a powerful blow.

*Timeskip*

Allie took a deep breath as she sunk into her chair in relief, "I don't want to see another number in my entire life...."

Her eyes travelled to Karma, who looked up at the yellow octopus expectantly. I wonder how well he did.

"Alrighty class! The test scores are in," Korosensei spoke seriously.

Silence fell over the class. Chills went down Allie's spine as she waited for the suspenseful moment to be over.

"For English.... First in E Class, no wait, first in the entire grade, tied with one other, Rio Nakamura! She was tied with none other than Allie Kumaru. "

Rio had gotten 100 percent, and so had Allie. But the red eyed girl was willing to give the tentacle up to her over lack of interest.

"For Japanese.... First in E Class was Yukiko Kanzaki! But I'm afraid the first place goes to Gakushuu Asano."

Allie grinned at the closeness between the scores. At least she was close. Allie herself managed to get a 94.

"In Social Studies, first in E Class goes to Yuuma Isogai! You also managed to beat out Asano for the top spot!"

Allie couldn't be happier with that. She had scored a good 90 on it.

"In Science, first in E Class goes to Manami Okuda! This goes for first place in the grade as well!"

Allie had scored an 89 on that one. Everyone began to cheer loudly, excluding Allie, who was anxious for the last one.... Math. Allie waited for the answer.

"And for Math, Asano got top spot, tied with Aliyah Kumaru!"

Allie wanted to punch something for two reasons. One, she was happy for her sister, and two, A Class had managed to win that one. To her grand surprise, Allie had gotten second place. She grinned to herself.

*Timeskip*

Allie was walking away from the building when she heard something.

"I would advise you to never underestimate your target," it was Korosensei's voice.
Allie stayed out of sight and watched as the yellow octopus approached Karma, who looked angry.

"What are you trying to say, Teach?" Karma sounded angry as well.

"Someone thought they could get by by just luck.... And they proceeded to royally screw it up!" Korosensei was now obviously teasing.

Karma got really red. Allie silently giggled at his blushing face. It was.... Adorable. Not that she was going to admit that aloud. Korosensei continued to tease Karma happily, making the boy's face achieve a darker shade of red. He clenched his teeth angrily, and Allie took the moment to snap a picture before sighing and trotting over.

"I think he understands it, Korosensei," She said softly. "I'm sure he's learned his lesson. All thanks to your.... Ah, interesting way of telling him to study more."

The octopus stopped his teasing and gave Allie a look. Before he said anything, Karma stormed off angrily. Allie shook her head, "look what you've done, you silly teacher. You've gone and made the baby mad."

Her voice was quiet, and Korosensei snickered. Her caring side getting the best of her, Allie jogged after Karma.

"Karma, wait up!" She called.

He slowed only slightly, but it was enough for Allie to fall into step beside him.

"What? Did you come to laugh at me too?" He snapped at her.

Allie smiled, "no.... I just wanted to give you an offer. If you ever need some company for studying, I'm free.... And I don't find the value of telling anyone that the Great Karma is studying, so you don't need to worry about it."

The redhead gave her a sideways glance before mumbling, "yeah, I'll keep that in mind."

Allie's eyes brightened, "really? Yay!"

She suddenly gave him a tight hug. The red eyed girl quickly pulled away, but she smirked, "but I was able to snap a picture."

Allie stuck out her tongue as the boy glared at her, "delete it."

"Nope!"

"Now!"

"Aww, why? You looked cute!" Allie laughed.

She seemed to not register the words that came out of her mouth, and Karma's eyes slightly widened. He then turned his face away, hiding a slight blush while pouting. Allie smiled at the sky, thinking to herself. You were wrong, Mom.... I can have friends. And they're not going to die on me.

*Timeskip*

Watching Terasaka tease Asano made Allie smile. Behind him, Aliyah was stifling laughter. E Class hurried to the assembly, and they had to listen to the announcer try to make insults for E Class despite their huge win.