Chapter 5 I want to say it

This chapter contains sexual scenes

It's Tuesday today and I still haven't told Ken anything about tomorrow. I don't know how to say it to him and I feel like such a coward, I'm so fucking bad at these things. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow and I'm not liking what's gonna happen. I don't want Marshall in my life because he's always bad news. I've built so much up; I have the perfect life, the perfect family, the perfect job and Amy has the perfect future and that future doesn't involved Marshall.
All the things Marshall said to me the other day hunts me, it makes me think that if I tell Ken then he's gonna feel the same way about me. Me and Marshall's love has always been deeply and unbreakable and for him to be so disgusted by me, losing everything for me makes me think if Ken would do the same. I shouldn't care about Marshall's opinion about me but sadly I do, I've always cared about him and his opinion, it never changes. I can't have him in my life again because I can't control myself around him, I saw that last time. I make stupid decisions when Marshall is in my life because he just has that influence on me, he can make me do whatever he wants me to do. He's dangerous, he's toxic and he fucks with my head. I love Ken and I owe Ken to not pull the same shit that I did on Kevin because he took Amy in like she was his own.
"What are you doing baby?" Ken asks me. I haven't even heard that he got home. It's late today and Amy is already in bed and since I've put Amy to bed then I've just been sitting here on the couch thinking.
"Nothing." I say smiling.
"Yeah it looks like that." He chuckles and kisses me. "What are you thinking about?"
"Just work baby." I lie.
"Is something going on at work?" He frowns as he sits down on the coffee table in front of me.
"I don't wanna bore you." I say. "How was your day?"
"Hmm.. I've had you on my mind all day." He says and leans his knees on the edge of the couch as he bends down over me.
"Really?" I giggle.
"Yeah.. It's very distracting actually." He says and kisses my neck. I wanna tell him about tomorrow but now I just can't.
"Tell me more." I say.
"I've thought about you naked.." He says between his kisses as he works his way down. "Me eating you out, your moans.. It's been driving me crazy all day baby." He unbutton my jeans, drags them down with my thong and then he slowly begins to kiss his way up on the inner of my thighs.
"You're driving me crazy." I tell him and I feel him smile against my skin and shortly after I feel his teeth in my flesh lightly. He pulls my ass out to the edge of the couch so I have my legs over his shoulder and then he begins to eat me. I arch my back and grab the fabric of the couch as I moan softly. He drives me so crazy when he's spontaneous like he is now, I love a man who just takes me right on the spot. I want him, I want him so badly right now, I want all of him. "Fuck me." I beg. Ken turns me around so I have my knees on the floor but my over body is leaned over the couch before he then enters me. My moans becomes louder and I can feel him becoming more eager.
"You're so sexy baby." He groans and I can feel his nails dig deeper into my hips. I meet his movement as he keeps trusting hard into me, he has me in the perfect position and I can feel every inch of him.
"Mmh yeah.. Fuck me.." I moan and I can feel myself becoming closer to an orgasm. His groans get louder the closer I get and the more I tightens around him.
"Baby you're gonna make me come if you keep that up." He says but I have no control and before I know it he pulls out of me, somehow throws me up on the couch on the back and enters me like that instead. My whole body is shaking for having my orgasm taking away from me but Ken quickly builds it up again. I now bite my lip not to sceam because then Amy will hear it, I'm just so close so it's really difficult. I hear Ken's groans get louder and I have absolutely no control anymore. My orgasm breaks through and I really try to keep it down but it's impossible.
"Uhh fuck..!" I whimper and moan as I come. He keeps trusting inside me making my orgasm last longer. "Fuck!"
"Shit.." Ken groans. "I'm gonna come baby." And then he comes inside me. We stay in that position for a bit trying to catch our breath. "I really needed that."
"Me too." I say honestly. I needed to get my mind off the situation tomorrow. I should tell Ken but I can't do it now, not after we've had sex.

We move into the bed where Ken pulls me close and he quickly falls asleep. I can't sleep at all because all I can think about is the fact that I haven't told Ken about the meeting between Marshall and Amy tomorrow. I wish we hadn't gone to McDonald's that night, I wish I could just turn back time and be back to normal, because our life is never gonna be normal again, not now that Marshall is involved. What am I even gonna tell Amy when she gets older? I hoped that I could just tell her that Ken was her father but now I probably have to explain that her father is the world's greatest rapper, that I hided her existence from him and that I make stupid decisions all the time. I know that Marshall told me that he was fine with being the friend but I don't believe him, someday he wants Amy to know the truth and then I'll probably have a daughter who hates me for life. I'm so fucked.

Sorry for the short chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment <3