Chapter 45 I'm calling the shots

This chapter contains a little sexual scenes

I'm waiting like a little girl for Marshall to arrive, I even think I'm more excited than Amy. I actually just need him to hold me, that's all, nothing more but I don't even know if he wants to do that. Marshall's mood can change a lot and I don't know if he wants to cuddle or if he thinks that outta line. The doorbell rings and Amy runs to the door and she she throws her arms around Marshall.
"Hi princess." He chuckles. This is the first time I've seen Amy truly happy since we got back here. Another reason to move to Detroit.. Marshall looks up at me and I just smile. "Have you misssed me?" He asks Amy as he picks her up.
"Mmh." She mumbles.
"I've missed you too." He says and hugs her tightly. "Have you taken good care of mommy?"
"Yes." She says. She has made her mom nervous by acting so devastated.
"Good girl." He says and puts her down. He walks over and hugs me and I hold on to him, I really just need this hug from him.
"Yo, are you okay?" He whispers as I keep holding him and I shake my head. "I'm gonna stay after Amy has gone to bed then we can talk, alright?" He suggests and I nod my head and let go. I've missed him so much and I want it to work between us. I can't believe that I've been such a bitch to him, he's really changed for the better all on his own. I knew deep down what was down under all that stress, addiction and all that mess and I didn't stay to help him. Yes he broke my trust and I shouldn't let him off that easy, but I should've helped him as a friend and I shouldn't have kept my pregnancy a secret. Maybe Amy would have motivated him into getting clean before? Done is done and I know that but I wish I could've done things differently. I thought I was doing the right thing at the time but I realize now that I did more damage than good.

Amy is practically like glue to Marshall all day and she doesn't even notice me. It's fine though, as long as she's happy. I just watch them and I'm fine with that, I really enjoy the view. Marshall looks at me once in awhile and offer me a smile which is nice. I'm just looking forward to him and me being alone so I can just talk to him and let all this out.

Of course Amy wants Marshall to put her to bed so I just go into my bedroom as he does. It's probably where we're gonna talk after all so I just lay down on the bed. It's really all I want to do lately; hide but Amy prevents me from doing that which is really good. If I didn't have Amy then I'd probably not get out of bed in the morning.

It knocks gently on the door and Marshall sticks his head in.
"That was fast." I say.
"Yeah." Marshall says as he walks over to the bed. "I just had to sing for her." He sits down next to me on the edge of the bed.
"She's really missed you." I say.
"I could tell." He smiles and there's a moment of silence. "What's going on with you?"
"I don't know." I sigh. "I feel like a fucking failure, I guess."
"You're not." He says.
"I am Marshall." I say. "I really made myself a mess."
"That doesn't make you a failure." He says.
"There's so much I wanted to do in my life and now it's too late." I sigh.
"You sound like your time is up Amelia." He says followed with a chuckle. "You're only 34."
"Only?" I raise my brows.
"Yeah, you can still accomplish what you want." He says and silence comes over us because I don't know what to say. It's not even about that, it's about all the shit in the past, all the shit between me and him. "Are you unhappy because you never got your own club?"
"No I'm unhappy because I've been stupid." I cry now.
"It's never too late to fix it Amelia and you're already fixing it." He tells me.
"But why do I still feel like this then?" I cry.
"Only you can answer that. Only you know why you're so unhappy." He says. Because he's not mine.
"I'm unhappy because I love you." I hide my face in the pillow now.
"I'm sorry, I think." He says confused.
"I just want you to trust me and I want you to be mine." I mumble into the pillow.
"But trusting you ain't that easy after what you've done." Marshall sighs. "I wish I could Amelia but it ain't that easy man."
"I know." I say as I fully understand why he's mistrusting me. I now look at him and he lays his hand on my cheek and removes my tears with his thumb. "Will you just please cuddle with me?" I ask.
"Yeah." He says and crawls over me to lay down behind me. I turn around so I have my face against him and I cuddle into his chest instead. "Better?" He asks.
"Mmh." I mumble into his chest. We lay there for a very long time in silence, I'm so caught up in his good cologne and just him being near me so I don't need to speak. "How do I gain your trust?" I break the silence and it takes a few seconds for him to answer.
"I don't know but you could start with keeping your promises." He says.
"Haven't I done that lately?" I ask.
"Yeah but let's see about tomorrow." He says and I know he refers to Jamie. I pull my head away and look up to meet his eyes.
"So if I'm going psycho on her ass then I lose my chance with you?" I ask.
"You just prove that you can't keep your promises then." Marshall shrugs.
"It's not about that." I sigh. "You know my temper and I also know Jamie. I'm afraid that she'll do anything to provoke me when she sees me."
"Then walk away." Marshall says. "She could go to the press with the whole Amy thing, you don't want that, do you?"
"No." I sigh.
"Then you better be on her good side."
"I'm never gonna be on her good side." I say. "I fired her on a text, remember?"
"You could apologize for that." He shrugs. "It was corny." I don't care how corny it was, I ain't giving that bitch an apology.
"It's not gonna happen." I say and cuddle into his chest again.
"Just don't start trouble." He sighs,
"I already promised to be in best behavior." I say and look up at him.
"Good girl." He smirks in a teasing way.
"Good girls get spoiled." I say.
"Then you need to prove to me that you can be a good girl." He chuckles.
"Then give me a taste of what I'm gonna get." I giggle.
"Who the fuck do you think I am?" He chuckles. "You ain't getting shit."
"Then what am I gonna get?" I push it.
"What do you want?" He plays me right now, I can tell.
"So I get to choose?" I ask.
"No but what do you want?" He asks. I want him but I know better than to suggest that. I reach my hand down and grab his member.
"This." I say and bite my bottom lip.
"So you only want me for my body?" He plays offended and I keep massaging him on the outside of his pants. "You ain't gotta get shit if you keep teasing me like that."
"You can always take me now." I seduce him.
"No, let's see how bad you want it." He challenges me and removes my hand. I don't know what's going on with him today, but something has changed since I left Detroit. Maybe the time apart made him a bit softer? Marshall now grabs me gently around the throat and he takes me by surprise when he kisses me. I moan into his mouth and the kiss is so passionate and hot, I just want him and it's exactly how he wants me to feel. "You're playing me girl." He says against my lips.
"It's you who's playing me." I giggle against his lips. It's him who's playing games with me right now. He slowly begins to run his hand down my thigh and then he pulls it up so it's leaning on  top of his leg apparently giving him the perfect opportunity to reach down under my skirt and touch me. Is this really happening? I moan softly into his mouth as he touches me. He pulls my thong aside and begins to rub my clit. The kiss is still going on and it's so hard for me to concentrate, but it only gets harder when I feel two fingers inside me. What's going on with him? His fingers trust inside me, fast and hard. I hold on to him and I eventually break the kiss to moan into his neck. Just when I'm on the edge then he pulls his fingers out.
"You're right." He says and get out of the bed. "And it's me who's calling the fucking shots, don't forget that." He smirks and walks over to the door. I'm so taken back by his behavior and a little surprised about how much I like how dominant he is right now.
"But.."
"You wanted a taste of it and you got it." He says smirking. He's enjoying this. "I'll see you tomorrow." And with those words he just leaves me here like a big question mark. And I thought he had become softer..

What do you think of Marshall playing Amelia like this? Comment and vote :)