Chapter 46 The concert

I arrive to the concert and there's about 45 minutes until it starts. People are already here screaming his name, I've totally forgot what a sick vibe there is to his concerts.
I get exported backstage by security and I'm nervous, I'm nervous to see Marshall after what happened yesterday. I'm still confused about what that was all about. I don't know how to act around him now. I'm nervous about seeing Jamie. I don't know if she's gonna be there when I get backstage or if she's first gonna attempt after the concert. I'm nervous about loosing it and I'm nervous about her and Marshall. I'm calling the shots.. what does that even mean? I mean.. he's been calling the shots so far. There was just something very oddly different about his dominance, something very sexy. Something is gonna flip the tables.

I arrive backstage where I immediately spot Marshall standing talking to Denaun. I'm nervous about seeing his friends, my old friends.. I walk over to them and for some reason I'm so nervous about Denaun being here.
"Hi." I say and they both look at me.
"Yo." Marshall says and pulls me in for a hug. I look at Denaun now. I wonder if he just thinks I'm a big bitch now.
"Hi Denaun." I say.
"Yo." He says giving me a little smile. Yep.. he thinks I'm a bitch.
"Is Jamie here yet?" I ask Marshall.
"No she's out in the crowd." Marshall informs me. "She's gonna come out here after the concert."
"Okay." I nod.
"I'm just gonna go grab so food," Denaun says and exclude himself,
"He really thinks I'm a bitch now." I point out once he's left.
"You just gotta prove people wrong." Marshall shrugs.
"What happened last night?" I now ask him keeping my voice down.
"I just gave you a reminder of who's calling the shots." Marshall shrugs but I can see how he enjoys it.
"It was mean." I cross my arms over my chest.
"It was a motivation." He smirks.
"Motivation for what?" I frown.
"For behaving today." He says.
"I have nothing to say to her so there won't be a problem." I say.
"Good then it's gonna be easy." He says followed with this provoking smile.
"You're not very funny." I roll my eyes at him.
"We don't share the same humor I assume." He chuckles and I just shake my head giggling. Even though he's a pain in the ass then he can still make me smile. "Do you see the concert from back here or do you want to the stand in the crowd?"
"I'll be fine back here." I say as I don't wanna stand in the crowd of people out there. I've seen his concerts so many times before so I'll be fine back here.
"Alright." Marshall says. "Well, I just gotta go and check up on the last things around here."
"Am I gonna see you before you go on stage?" I ask as I want to wish him good luck and all that.
"You want that?"
"I wanna wish you good luck." I tell him.
"Alright, yeah.. I'll make some time for you." He says.

Marshall walks around talking to people and check if anything is ready for the show. Me, I'm just standing here by myself. People are staring, some of them know who I am, I think a lot do because everyone pretty much knows I've been dating him. I still hear it this day today when I'm out somewhere, that annoying comment from some dude; "hey, you're Eminem's ex girlfriend." It's annoying.

Marshall finally walks back over to me and he has to be on stage very soon.
"Good luck." I say softly.
"Thanks." He says and puts his hands in his pockets. "You promise me to not start any trouble with Jamie right? I mean, you can be honest and I'll fully understand."
"Marshall, trust me." I say. "I have nothing to say to her."
"Good." He nods and then he takes me by surprise when he kisses my cheek. I didn't expect him to be affectionate with me in front of people here. "Enjoy the show." He says and walk out on stage with Denaun. I hear the crowd going insane once he steps in on the stage and the music is now playing. I look out to see Marshall running over stage and I see how the crowd is jumping.
I stand here just watching him song after song when I suddenly feel someone behind me. I turn my head to see Paul who I haven't seen for years.
"Amelia, hi." He says politely.
"Hi." I say smiling.
"How are you?" He asks.
"I'm good." I say. "How are you?"
"Good." He says. "This must be different for you, you know.. with him being sober on the stage now."
"That's not even the weirdest part." I sigh. Someone is missing on that stage.
"It's not?" He asks.
"The weirdest part is that Deshaun isn't out there with him." I sigh. God, I miss him.
"Yeah." Paul sighs. "But Porter is doing a good job, don't you think?"
"Yes." I agree. I never thought that I would whiteness Marshall being on that stage without Deshaun. Sadness comes over me like a big black cloud now. I miss him so fucking much and I regret that I didn't stay in Detroit. He was my best friend, I could've talked with him about my pregnancy. He could have talked to Marshall, he could have knocked some sense into that head of his.

Marshall gives an amazing show and his energy on stage is amazing, the sweat is pouring down his body which I oddly enough find sexy.
When he comes out backstage then I hand him a clean towel.
"Thanks." He says breathing heavily.
"You were amazing." I say as he dries his forehead with the towel.
"Thanks." He smiles. "Denaun does a pretty good job, right?"
"Yes." I smile and I now see Jamie out of be corner of my eye as she walks in. I wanna show her that she ain't got a chance. I lean closer to Marshall hoping that he'll give me a little kiss even though that we stand here.
"I have seen her walking in Amelia." He says but apparently he can't help but chuckling. He knows what I'm doing and why I'm doing it.
"Please, I just wanna rub it in her face." I whisper.
"Rub what in her face?" He asks. "That you have me? Because then you've completely misunderstood the situation." I know that he's not mine or anything but it would make her back off.
"I know I don't have you." I say.
"I think you being here is enough to rub it in her face." He says and he's right. She knows that I wouldn't be here without Amy if it wasn't because he didn't want me here.
"Marshall." Paul now says. "Come with me."
"Be good." Marshall says before he follows Paul. "I'll be there in a minute Jamie." Marshall says to her before they walk down to a room down the hall. I don't even look in her direction because I know if I do then I'm gonna risk something. One wrong look from her could escalate the whole situation. I don't want her here and I think she should just go home. Even though that Marshall ain't mine then he's still mine.
"Oh boy, Ken must really feel fucked in the ass." I hear Jamie right behind me and I can feel anger rise. Control it Amelia..
"Stay out of my business." I say not even turning around.
"So what.. are you here to make sure that me and Marshall don't leave with each other or something?" She asks in such a provoking tone which makes me turn around.
"I don't need to be here to know that he wouldn't." I say to her now.
"Then why are you to this exact same show where you know I'm gonna be?" She frowns.
"Marshall invited me." I lie.
"Really?" She laughs. "And you don't find that suspicious?"
"Not really." I say. She thinks it's so important. She apparently thinks that Marshall invited me to rub her in my face. "Please don't smother yourself Jamie."
"Smother myself?" She laughs. "Do you know what I think? I think that Marshall is afraid that he can't say no to me again." Again? What the fuck is she talking about?
"Why are we even talking Jamie?" I sigh deeply.
"Wait, you didn't know?" She asks smiling. Even though I tried so hard not too look surprised then she could probably tell that I didn't know. I'm curious of when it did happen. "You wanna know why I did it?"
"Did what?" I ask.
"Blew him the day he came to my apartment with the tickets?" She asks and I just give her an evil glare. I'm trying so hard not to choke her right now! "I only did it because you were such a coward. You fired me on a text because you couldn't have him, and I could. I just wanted to rub in your face that I could touch him places you could only dream of." She's so provoking and I can't hold my anger back anymore, so I grab her around the throat and throw her against the wall. I sure hope that she's just filling me with bullshit now to make me angry. I'm gonna be so angry if it's true, not because he did it but because he didn't tell me about it. If he told me then he could prevent this situation from happening. Of course I'm angry about her blowing him but I can't be angry with him about it, only that he was such a dick to hit on Amy's nanny.
"I would really start being careful if I was you." I hiss and Jamie can't speak but I can see the fear in her eyes. "If you think you're something special to him then you're wrong Jamie. You're nothing but a little cheap whore to him, a fucking slut that he could use to hurt me because that's what it was all about bitch." Now I feel someone grabbing me and pulling me away, its security and I see Jamie gasping for air when I let go. There's a lot of yelling around us but I don't listen, I don't listen to anything because it's just noise. The only thing I'm noticing is Marshall bursting out of the room looking so pissed as he runs towards us. Marshall doesn't say anything but he just grabs my arm and pulls me down the hallway into a room, non of us say anything as we walk but when we enter the room then Marshall opens his mouth to speak.
"You stay here." He says angrily. He walks out and he shuts the door hard leaving my alone in the room. I sit down on the couch and I don't even think I've realized what happened. Fuck.. I'm so screwed..

My last update before Christmas! So merry Christmas to those who celebrate :) Thank you for all the support and I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Don't forget to comment and vote :)