Chapter 57 Not a part of the family

This chapter contains sexual scenes

I lay in the bed and I can't find peace, I can't lay still or find a comfortable position. I'm so frustrated from all the teasing and now he's done it once again. What he did down in the studio tonight was so mean. He gotta give me something soon because I can't take it for much longer.
I open the  drawer in the nightstand and take my dildo that I brought with me, I have needs. I turn it on and put it on my clit and make sure to make myself wet enough for me to put it inside me.
I put it inside me and begin to moan softly as I trust it inside me. I think about what Marshall did to me downstairs and it makes it tickle more. I move my other hand to my clit and begin to rub it as I still trust the dildo inside me.
"Having fun?" I suddenly hear Marshall's voice. I open my eyes and look at him standing there in the door opening. How the hell did I not hear him opening the door? I get so embarrassed of the fact that I've been caught that I don't say anything. Shouldn't he be in studio? "Keep going." Is he insane?!
"No it's pretty much ruined now." I sigh and pull the dildo out of me.
"What else kinky stuff did you bring?" Marshall asks as he walks over to the bed.
"What do you want?" I ask annoyed as it's the second orgasm that he's taken from me today.
"A little grumpy there, huh?" He chuckles.
"Wonder why." I say and he now gets in my bed. He takes the dildo out of my hand and put it back inside me. "Marshall I swear if you're gonna tease me again then.."
"Hush." He cuts me off and begins to trust it inside me. Why does it feel so much better when he does it?
"Marshall don't be mean." I beg. I can't take anymore of his teasing.
"What do you want me to do then?" He asks.
"Fuck me." I beg him.
"I thought you wanted this." He smirks as he trusts it harder inside me.
"Marshall." I whine irritated.
"It's not gonna happen." He says. "This is my offer." I'm gonna take what I can get, right? So I shut up and let him do this. He keeps trusting it inside me and I feel my orgasm coming.
"I'm close." I moan.
"I know." He says cocky and then the orgasm hit me. It feels so good to finally come but i just wish he'd do more than this. I wish he'd fuck me.
Marshall kisses me and I reach my hand down to feel how hard he is. I wanna make it go away and I wanna please him too.
"Let me please you." I say breaking the kiss. Marshall lays down on his back and turn around, I remove his pants and then I take it into my mouth.

Next morning

I wake up by the feeling of my bed shaking and I open my eyes to see Amy jumping as Marshall stands at the foot of the bed smiling.
"Good morning baby." I say smiling to Amy as I pull her down to lay next to me.
"Marshall says that we are going to visit Kim today." Amy says and I look at Marshall. Why didn't he tell me last night?
"Really?" I say sounding excited even though I'm not and Amy nods excited.
"I thought we should all eat dinner tonight." Marshall says. Really?! It's not that I'm being totally negative but I'd like to be prepared and discuss this over before he makes a decision like this.
"Sure." I smile. I don't wanna show him that I'm not excited at all because I don't wanna hurt him. It's his kids and I know that they're his everything. Don't take me wrong, I care about them but it's so hard to get along with them.
"Me and Amy made breakfast." Marshall tells me.
"I'll be there in a minute." I say smiling.

We eat breakfast and after that we drive over to Kim. I'm nervous like usual specially because I have to try to make them like me now. I don't know if they're ever gonna be able to like me again and I know that things ain't gonna function between me and Marshall in the long run if they don't accept me.
We walk into the house where we can immediately hear Alaina's voice from the kitchen.
"Anna is allowed, how come I'm not allowed?" Alaina slightly raises her voice frustrated.
"I can't speak for Anna's parents but I'm not comfortable with it Alaina and that's the end of it." Kim says.
"All of my friends are gonna be there Kim!" Alaina shouts.
"Hey!" Marshall says as we still stand in the hallway just to announce that we are here.
"Alaina, I said no." Kim says strictly.
"Ugh!!!" She bursts out and walk out of the kitchen and out here to the hallway to turn down to her room.
"Yo, what's going on?" Marshall asks her.
"She's ruining my life." Alaina hisses and walks into her room. We walk out to the kitchen where Kim practically looks exhausted from her argument with Alaina.
"She's a teenager.. big time." Kim sighs.
"What's going on?" Marshall asks as he takes one of the cookies that stands on the table and put it in his mouth as he also gives Amy one.
"She wants to go to Jonas' party this Saturday where there's no parents but only Jonas' older brother." Kim explains. "And we both know that an older brother doesn't control if they drink or not."
"Yeah." Marshall says.
"So.. that just made me the bad cop." Kim sighs.
"I'll be the bad cop with you." Marshall says. "There's no way that I allow her to go."
"I know." She slightly show him a smile and then she looks down at Amy. "Hi Amy."
"Hi." She says shyly.
"Are you good?" Kim asks and Amy just nods. "Are you gonna help me bake today?" She then asks her.
"Yes!" Amy says excited. Hailie now comes walking out in the kitchen.
"What's going on with all the yelling?" Hailie asks.
"Alaina is just upset baby, it's nothing." Marshall says and Hailie looks shortly at me with an irritated look.
"How long are you gonna stay?" Hailie asks Marshall.
"We are gonna stay the whole day." Marshall says.
"All of you?" She asks and I know she doesn't want me here.
"Yeah." Marshall says. We all sit down at the table and begin to talk and it really helps that Kim talks to me a lot because Hailie doesn't say a word. I wanna talk with her and I really wanna be on good terms with the girls. I really wanna try and I'm gonna do that to I have no strength left.
"So when are you moving into your new house?" Kim asks me and before I get to say anything then I see Hailie's face impression and she looks at Marshall.
"You bought her a house?" Hailie asks Marshall.
"Her and Amy need a place to live so yeah.. I bought them a house." Marshall says like it's no big deal.
"Your dad actually tells me that you have a good taste in fashion and like that. Maybe you could help me with the furnitures." I say.
"That my dad is also gonna pay?" She gives me an attitude.
"Yo Hailie." Marshall stops her. "We're family and family helps each other."
"She's never gonna be a part of my family." She says and push the chair back to get up. "Amy may be my sister but Amelia ain't a part of this family." She says and gets up from her chair. My heart breaks from what she's saying and then in front of Amy.
"Hailie!" Kim hisses.
"That woman has done nothing but terrorize you and.." Hailie begins.
"You're not gonna do this now." Marshall says strictly as he points his head towards Amy to signalize to Hailie that she shouldn't do this in front of Amy.
"Fine." Hailie says and leaves the table walking into her room.
"I think we should get together at your place tonight and have a family meeting when Amy is asleep." Kim suggest and my stomach hurts just the thought about it.
"I think you're right." Marshall sighs. I look over at Amy who just looks down, I know that she's confused and she really hates when people are arguing.
"Maybe we should just go home then." I suggest as I think it'll be the best for Amy. Marshall looks at Amy and he just nods.
"Yeah." Marshall says and gets up from the chair. I hate this..

Marshall finally gave it a little up to her. ;)

How do you think the family meeting is gonna turn out?