Chapter 54 You do what you do best

This chapter contains sexual scenes

3 hours has passed and I can't concentrate. I hate when he leaves like that. I hate when he can't finish a conversation. Sometimes I just sit back wondering what the hell happened. Sometimes things just escalate for no reason. Sometimes our conversation just takes another turn in a complete opposite direction. I have no idea what just happened.
I suddenly see Marshall appear in the doorway and I just watch him from the couch. He's wearing a t-shirt now and I'm just staring at him waiting for him to speak.
"Sometimes I wonder what the fuck's wrong with us." Marshall sighs.
"Me too." I say.
"I'm not playing you Amelia." He says and walks towards me. "I just.. I don't know.. I just want it my way, you know?" I know he wants control because this whole thing is out of control and that's why he wants to call the shots.
"I know." I say understanding him. He doesn't need to say anything because I know why he's doing it. He sinks down on the couch next to me sighing deeply.
"I like it how it is right now." He says.
"How?" I ask not knowing what he specifically means.
"I like that I have the control." Marshall says. "I like that I'm calling the shots."
"Okay." I say.
"I don't fuck around with other bitches cus I like what we have going on right now." He says and I wanna believe him but it's hard since he's broken my trust in the past. I just look down as I'm afraid that he can read me if I look at him. "You don't believe me." He apparently picks up the signal anyways.
"When we were together last time, I trusted you and then I found out that you had been cheating on me right from the start." I share my concern.
"I'm not that person anymore." He says.
"I wanna believe that.."
"I've had my ways with bitches and I'm tired of that shit." Marshall cuts me off. "I'm more mature now." He says.
"You're still a man." I say and look at him. "You can still get tempted by good looking girls."
"Sure but I know the consequences of stupid decisions now." Marshall tells me. "Last time you left me, I was crushed man and I sure deserved it but I refuse to go through that pain ever again."
"Didn't you ever think about me and my feelings when you slept with those girls?" I ask.
"I was fucked up and I thought I could get away with anything. Fame was my new super power which gave me new opportunities. I thought I was unstoppable and I thought nothing could bring me down." He explains. "I was so wrong man. Reality hit me hard when you left me and I just wished I could take everything back. I've never blamed you for leaving, I only blamed you for not telling me about Amy."
"I just needed to escape from you. I knew that if I was too close to you then you would manipulate me to be with you again." I explain. "But it doesn't justify my actions. I should have told you."
"And that's not a conversation we should have again." He says offering me a tiny smile. "I think we should let all this shit be in the past and just get to know each other again. We both have changed a lot."
"I agree." I say as my mouth curve into a smile. He's right, we need to get to know each other again and build the trust between us again.
"We should look for a house for you and Amy tomorrow." Marshall says. To be honest, then it scares me to move out because I'm afraid that things won't go forward with me and Marshall. I'm afraid that we'll just be parents then.
"There's no need to rush, is there?" I ask him and he frowns about my question before he answers.
"I think there is." He says. "This only confuses Amy."
"What if it confuses her more that we move out?" I ask him.
"Are you getting cold feet or something?" He asks me. "Don't you wanna move?"
"I just don't want Amy to move again." I say and it's actually true. We've been moving a lot around lately and it'll only confuse her. What if me and Marshall get back together? Then we have to move again.
"Amelia.." Marshall sighs. "I don't think it'll do any good for the two of us to live under the same roof right now." I know that he's right but I'm just concerned about Amy and also about me and Marshall.
"I just don't wanna confuse her." I sigh and run my fingers through my hair.
"We'll confuse her no matter what." He says softly.
"What if we make this work between us and we want to move back together, then it'll just confuse her more to move again." I now let it out in the open. I'm so afraid to speak of the "what if" because Marshall always let me know that it's not even sure that it's gonna happen.
"Then we can still have our own place." He says taking me a little by surprise.
"Wouldn't that be weird?" I ask him. I mean.. Marshall has never been a fan of us not living together.
"I don't know." He shrugs. "I don't like to think about the future right now Amelia. Right now I wanna take it from where we stand and the best decision right now is for you to get your own place."
"And it won't change anything between us?" I now share my concern after all.
"What do you mean?" He frowns.
"You won't change.. I mean.. you won't take your distance or something?" I ask not really sure how I should say it.
"You mean.. I won't change what we have going on right now?" He asks putting words on my thoughts.
"Exactly."
"Not as long as you're good." He smirks.
"Marshall I'm serious." I say and smack his arm.
"So am I." He chuckles.
"Will you be serious for a moment?" I sigh.
"You want me to be serious?" He asks. I find his question very stupid so I roll my eyes.
"Yes please." I say and Marshall grabs my neck and pull me into a kiss. It surprises me that he does this now. I'm trying to talk to him about my feelings and he just kisses me. What the fuck is he doing? Sometimes I can't figure him out. He slides his tongue into my mouth and I gladly accept it. The kiss is so slow and soft and I enjoy every second. He ends it with biting my lip which drives me absolutely crazy.
"Serious enough for you?" He asks smirking.
"No, you better keep going." I smile. Marshall kisses me again and I end down on my back with him on top of me. It's getting extremely hot right now and I want him so fucking badly, but I also know that it's not gonna happen and Marshall again is gonna leave me here horny. I feel Marshall being hard and he begins to rub his hard member against me. Holy shit.. I can't take it. I move my hand down to touch him but before I even get close then Marshall forces my hands above my head and holds them there.
"Ah ah ah." He denies me smirking.
"Please Marshall." I whine and he just begins to kiss my neck. "I can't take it."
"You want me to fuck you?" He asks husky.
"Yes." I breathe heavily as he nibbles on my neck.
"That wouldn't me fun, wouldn't it?" He chuckles. I just wanna hit him!
"Pleease.." I cry out in frustration. Marshall begins to kiss me now from my chest and down my stomach. He begins to kiss my lower stomach and I can feel his tongue. It's so close! "Marshall please!"
"You wanted me to be serious, right?" He asks and I already know what he means. He means that he's serious about this thing with being in control.
"Not with this Marshall, please!" I beg him.
"But I'm very serious." He says and sits up. He looks down at me and I see how much he enjoys this. He enjoys that I'm so turned on.
"God I hate you." I mumble as I slide my hands down my face. I hear him chuckle which makes me look at him with a dead glare. How can he even stand this? Marshall has always been untamable and he has always have a big need for sex, so I don't get how he can do this. "How can you even do this to yourself?"
"It's fun." He smirks.
"But come on Marshall.. you have a need too." I say. Marshall leans down over me again and gives me a short kiss before he put his mouth to my ear.
"Yeah and I would love to trust my cock inside you and take you places you haven't been for years. Make you scream my name and make you come over and over again, but it's gonna be when I want and it's gonna be my way." He whispers husky in my ear making me even more wet. He's killing me..
"So you don't want to?" I ask.
"Yeah but the good comes to those who wait." He says and begins to kiss my neck.
"Please Marshall." I beg once again. I don't care at this point. I just want him and I just want to satisfy him. "Just let me satisfy you." He now kisses me and he bites my bottom lip gently.
"You want that?" He asks husky against my lips.
"Yes." I say and Marshall sits up. I crawl down to the floor and sit between Marshall's legs that are now spread. I open his pants as I look up at him to see him biting down his bottom lip. I pull his pants slightly down and his hard member springs free. I take it into my mouth gently as I run my hands down his thighs.
"Fuck.." he groans and I look up at him to see that he has thrown his head back against the wall. I begin to move my mouth on him and his pleasuring groans makes my panties soaking wet. I take his balls in my hand and squeeze them lightly which makes his groans a little louder. It apparently also makes him more eager because he now grabs my hair and begins to fuck my mouth. His eagerness and his groans makes me so turned on and I can't help but moan. "You like that, huh?" He groans.
"Mmh." I moan and look up at him. His eyes is burning through me with desire. I probably work on him for 20 minutes before he comes into my mouth. His body is shaking and his groans are intense. I swallow and look up at him to see him coming down from his high. It takes him a minute to make eye contact with me.
"You still do what you do best." He smirks being so provocative.
"You're such a dick." I say and smack his thigh. He can seriously be such a dick sometimes. His comment makes me feel like some cheap whore.
"I'm just playing." He laughs and pull up his pants as I stand up.
"It wasn't funny." I just say and Marshall pulls me down to the couch to cuddle with him.
"What do you wanna hear then?" He asks as he lays down behind me. "That it was fucking amazing? Cus I already think you know that."
"Just don't throw a comment at me like that because you make me feel like some slut." I say. I'm so insecure about all this recently so I can't stand him making a comment like that. I don't feel safe enough to see the funny in those comments.
"But you are my little slut." He chuckles which makes trust my elbow into his ribs and about to get up but he pulls me down and holds me tight. "I'm just playing Amelia, come on."
"But I'm so fucking insecure about this Marshall." I tell him.
"But you know me man." He says and kisses my neck. "I'm not playing you Amelia." And my body becomes more relaxed now.
"You better not." I say.

For the rest of the night we just lay on the couch cuddling and watching tv. It's so nice to be so close with him again and feel that he softens some more up.

Another chapter for you guys.. share your opinion!
Do you like the relationship they're developing?