Chapter Reported

We've now been in Detroit for 3 days and things are good except from the fact that Marshall is teasing me like crazy. He knows just how to make me want him so bad and then he loves to take it away from me and it doesn't seem like I have the same power. I try to tease him but it doesn't work at all, hiss willpower is so strong and mine isn't.
Today I'm on purpose wearing a short skirt and a top with a very low v just to tease him and see if it helps. It hasn't helped much so far since Amy and Marshall have been out on the playground he whole morning.
Right now I'm just making some lunch for them so they can have something to eat when they get back in.

Amy and Marshall suddenly comes running into the kitchen being so noisy that you wouldn't believe it.
"Mmh it smells good." Marshall compliments my fresh made grilled chicken sandwiches.
"Thanks." I say and I look at him over my shoulder to see him sitting down leaning back on the chair. He's watching me.
"Mommy can I eat in front of the TV?" Amy asks.
"No.."
"Yeah just do that Amy." Marshall cuts me off and I turn around to give him a slightly pissed look. It's not okay that when I've said no that he allows her anyway.
"Thanks Marshall." She says and takes her plate and walks into the living room.
"I said no." I frown.
"Turn around." He says sucking in his lower lip. I guess my outfit is working but I'm not done with this conversation.
"Marshall, you totally made me the bad cop." I say ignoring what he just said.
"I know you didn't put that outfit on for nothing and we don't have much time, so turn around." He says and I turn around but only to grab the sandwich and then I walk over and place it in front of him. "Hey, can you please give me the salt in the 3rd draw over there?" He then asks but I know he only wants it so I can bend over.
"Fuck you." I laugh as I begin to clean the counter. I hear Marshall pushing his chair back and get up, I assume he's just going to get the salt but I'm proved wrong when I feel him right behind me. "I know you chose to wear that outfit so you could tease me but don't forget that I'm calling the shots Amelia." He says husky in my ear.
"You can't do anything." I shrug. "Our daughter is in the next room."
"Are you challenging me?" He chuckles and I feel his hand between my thighs but I squeeze my thighs together to stop him. Amy could walk in and see us like this.
"Marshall.." but I'm caught off when he pulls my hair.
"Spread your legs." He says almost in a threatening tone.
"But.." he now pulls my hair harder.
"Now." He says and this time I do as he says. Why is he so sexy when he's like this? I feel Marshall's fingers touching me gently on the outside of my thong but it's still enough to make it tickle like crazy. "What did you imagine, huh? Did you expect me to fall in just because you show a little skin? Did you expect me that I would fuck you raw and make you scream my name over and over again?" His voice is so seductive and sexy which makes me want him more. "You're lucky if you get to blow me." I wouldn't mind.
"Please." I beg for him to stop his torture.
"You're playing a dangerous game when you try the tease me Amelia." He chuckles in my ear. His fingers don't stop teasing my sex and it's torture!
But now we get caught off by my phone calling, I look at the screen to see that it's Rachel. I put it to my ear and I hear Marshall walking back over to the dinning table.

"Hello." I say when I pick up the phone.
"Amelia, the cops were just here." Rachel says.. fuck she reported me.
"What did you tell them?" I ask.
"That you were in Michigan so they gave me a number and you need to call them as fast as you can or else they're gonna send out a missing person report." Rachel explains to me. Could they just fucking chill?
"Okay send me the number." I say.
"Call them immediately and then call me right after." Rachel says.
"I will." I say and hang up.

I look at Marshall who looks very curious about what that was all about.
"The fucking bitch reported it." I say and continue. "The cops showed up and now I have to call them on the number that Rachel sends me."
"I'll call my lawyer." Marshall says and gets up. "Don't worry about it." He now goes off to another room to call his lawyer and I receive the number from Rachel which I immediately call. I'm so nervous and I have such a bad feeling about this. I've never tried something like this before, I've never been the one being charged for any crime.

"New York police department you're talking to Dave Jackson." The man says when he picks up the phone.
"Hi Dave, you're talking to Amelia Dane." I say. "I got asked to call this number."
"Amelia Dane, yes." He says and I think he just had to find my files. "Two of my officers just showed up at your house where you weren't there, right?"
"Yes, I'm currently in Michigan." I say.
"Well miss Dane, I have to ask you to return to New York as soon as possible as we need to down at the station for some questions." Dave says.
"Okay, I'll see if I can catch a flight tonight." I sigh deeply not wanting to leave already.
"Sounds good. Could you please call me when you can be more specific of you arrival?"
"Of course." I agree.
"Thank you for calling." Dave says.
"You're welcome. Bye." I say and hang up.

I just sit down at the dinning table and I wait for Marshall to return. Luckily I think that Amy is caught up in some cartoon since she hasn't came out here yet.
Finally Marshall comes back to the kitchen and he sits down next to me.
"What did they say?" Marshall asks.
"They want me to catch the first flight to New York." I sigh as I run my fingers through my hair. Getting so angry with Jamie was really fucking stupid. Why didn't I just walk away?
"Alright, the lawyer is gonna come here in about an hour and he'll go with you to New York but he just needs to talk to you first." Marshall says and I just nod. I don't have much to say because right now I'm just so damn angry with myself. "Everything will be alright Amelia. Charlie has helped me out of even worse shit than this."
"What was I thinking?" I hiss pulling my hair. "I promise that I'll be a fucking saint from now on Marshall. I will listen to you from now on."
"That would be nice for a change." Marshall chuckles as he lays his hand on my thigh. Normally I would shiver under his touch but not now, now I'm too worried.
"What about Amy?" I ask. I don't think I should take her with me back. I think she should stay here.
"Amelia, you're not going to jail." Marshall sighs apparently misunderstanding.
"I mean, can she stay here while I go to New York?" I ask.
"You are aware that you probably have to stay in the state while the case is still going on?" Marshall asks and I didn't even think about that.
"Fuck." I sigh hiding my face in my hands. I just don't want her to go to New York with me when all this is going on. "Can't she just please stay here and then you can take her with you to New York if this case drags out?"
"Sure." He says softly. "I don't mind."

I begin to look at flights and I can see that I can already get on a flight home by midnight, so that's what I'm gonna do.
Later I have a meeting with Charlie who tells me what's gonna happen. He tells me that I need to be completely honest about me and Marshall's relationship and also about Amy, maybe they'll have some more understanding. He promises me that I won't go to jail but we probably have to compromise with some anger management.
After the meeting with Charlie then me and Marshall tells Amy that she has to stay here and she really don't mind. She's okay with it as long as I promise to come back and don't "leave" her. I know she's afraid that I'll leave her like Ken did, but luckily she seemed to be more secure about it when I told her that Marshall would fly to New York with her if this took too long. Of course I didn't tell her that I'm going to talk to the police because I choked Jamie, I just told her that it had something to do with work as she doesn't know that I don't have a work anymore.

And then off I go back to New York with a really bad feeling..