Chapter 24 Ken

This chapter contains sexual scenes!

It's actually been a great weekend. I've spend most of it with Tasha and Lucas while Amy has been with Marshall. It's nice that they can leave me a little out of it, it's nice that I don't have to spend the entire day with Marshall. I know it's not that bad to be in the same room with Marshall, matter of fact it's not bad at all but I don't want us to get too close.

Me and Amy is now on our way of the airport in New York and Ken has promised to pick us up. I'm really looking forward to see him as I've really missed him.
I immediately spot him outside in front of his car. God, I've missed him.
"Daddy!" Amy yells excited and begin to run but I grab the collar of her jacket and pull her back. There's cars driving around here and it's very dangerous for her to run around here.
"Amy!" I hiss. "There's cars driving here, don't you see that?"
"But mommy.."
"Not but!" I cut her off. "What if one of the cars accidentally hit you because you just took a run?"
"I'm sorry." She says sadly and look down.
"I would be really sad if something happened to you." I say and we keep walking. When we reach Ken then Amy throws her arms around him. Ken lifts her up and for a second I actually think he's gonna squeeze the air out of her.
"My god, I've missed you." Ken says to her.
"I've missed you too." She mumbles. Ken now looks at me over Amy's shoulder, he doesn't say anything, he just looks at me. Ken takes Amy into the car and lock the seatbelt for her, I just get in on the passenger seat as he does. Amy immediately begin to talk about her weekend with Marshall and Ken listens. He doesn't show her that it bothers him, he's just being a good father and listens. I just look out of the window and drift on to my own thoughts.
"And me and mommy slept in Marshall's house." I come back to the real world when I hear Amy say those words. I want to turn my head but I don't wanna look Ken in the eyes. I was gonna tell him but just not in front of Amy. I had no idea that Amy would've thought that it was an important detail to tell of her weekend.
"Really?" I hear Ken say. "Did you sleep there every night?"
"No, just one night." She says. Shit.. it's all ruined now.

The whole day Amy and Ken spend time together and Ken doesn't even notice me. He's angry and I can't blame him but I wanna explain myself. It wasn't my intention to stay the night there and it wasn't like I slept at his place for the whole weekend. Right now I know he thinks something happened between me and Marshall when there really didn't.
Ken puts Amy to bed and I'm so nervous, like really nervous! I was sure that we could find back together before Amy told him about our sleepover, but now I think there's no chance at all.
Ken comes walking into the bedroom where I sit on the bed with my laptop looking through facebook.
"You stayed the night at his house?" Ken says standing leaning against the doorframe. There's no anger in his voice but more disappointment.
"Me and Amy saw a movie and fell asleep on the couch, that's it." I say and place my computer down on the bed. "I couldn't just wake her when I woke up in the middle of the night and found out."
"You were comfortable enough to sleep there, that tells it all." He says.
"I was really tired Ken." I say. "I haven't slept that well since you left us."
"I was gonna reconsider us but now I don't know.."
"I fell asleep and it was a mistake. It wasn't like I spend the whole weekend there." I defend myself. "I was barely with Marshall and Amy for the whole weekend, I was only there at the evenings, else I spend time with Lucas and Tasha."
"I want you Amelia." He sighs deeply.
"I want you too." I say.
"Are you sure about that? Are you really sure that you want me as badly as I want you?" He frowns.
"Don't go there." I say as I know he's gonna play the marriage or pregnancy card.
"You know that's how to win be back so if you really want it that badly then.."
"Then I would do it for the wrong reasons." I cut him off. "If you think that's gonna "safe" our relationship then you're wrong. Nothing good comes out of taking big steps to safe a relationship. We should get married or get pregnant because it feels right, not to prove something for one another."
"I'm afraid of losing you." He says and sits down on the bed at the foot end.
"How ironic that you broke up then." I frown.
"Because it was easier Amelia." He explains. "It was easier to end it before you hurt me."
"You really don't trust me, do you?" I shake my head.
"I trust you but I'm also scared because I know that if you hurt me, then it'll be the end of me." He says.
"You know that even if we get married or I get pregnant then I can still hurt you, right?" I ask.
"Yes but I need this Amelia." He sighs.
"And I need things to remain the same." I say which makes him look down. "I love you." I say and lean forward and take his hand. "I want to be with you and I promise that I won't hurt you. Can't you just take my word for that?"
"I still want a kid Amelia." He says and looks at me. "That feeling is never gonna stop."
"I never said that it wasn't a possibility, I just said that it wasn't a possibility right now." I say. I'm good with Amy for now but who knows if I'm gonna crave for another one in the future? Right now I doubt it but things can change, right?
"That's all I need." He says. "It's all I need to know."
"So it's good?" I ask to be sure.
"Yes." He says. I crawl over on top of him and push him down on the bed. I've been craving for his touch for over a week now and now I just want him to take me.
"I love you." I say and kiss him.
"I love you too baby." He says against my lips. The kiss gets heated and I begin to kiss him down his neck. I unbutton his shirt and my kiss follows the new open places. I kiss all the way down to his lower stomach where I begin to lick and nibble on his sensitive skin. I already hear pleasuring groans leaves his mouth. I open his belt but never takes my lips off him, I zip down his pants and take out his hard member which I lead into my mouth. A deep groan leaves his throat as I begin to move my mouth on him. I love to pleasure him and make him feel good, I love to see him lose it slowly. I'm being very gentle and very slow and at last he loses his patience. He pulls my head away and kisses me eagerly as he undresses me. When I'm naked at my lower part then I saddle him and sink down on him. It feels so good to feel him inside me again, specially when I thought that I was never gonna feel him again. You see.. this isn't with like me and Marshall.. me and Ken never fight and we've never broken up before so I thought it was the end. With Marshall I always knew that we couldn't stay away from each other for long.
I lean forward and kiss him hungrily as I rock my hips slowly.
"You little teaser." He groans against my lips which makes me giggle. Ken now grabs my hips and begin to trust hard into me making me whimper in pleasure and surprise. We both reach our climaxes surprisingly quickly. I guess we both needed it..

Ken and Amelia are back on! What do you think? <3