Chapter 59 New house

This chapter contains sexual scenes

I look at all the boxes and all the mess and I barely know where to start. Now I have to unbox everything and organize it. It's the boring part about moving but I'm so happy with my new house. Marshall is dropping Amy off at Kim's right now and then he's gonna come here and help me afterwards. I'm so glad that Kim is helping out a lot with Amy. She actually thinks it's nice to have her over and she enjoys it so it's just perfect. It's perfect that I can unpack in peace.
I hear the front door opening and I already know it's Marshall, so I just stay in my position on the floor in front of one of the boxes that I unpack.
"Amelia?" Marshall tries to locate me.
"In here." I tell him and he comes walking into Amy's room. Amy's room is my first priority to unpack because it's important that she feels home right away. Me and Marshall haven't seen much to each other lately because he's been working a lot the past 2 weeks, so it's nice that he can take some time out and help me.
"How's it going?" Marshall asks behind me.
"Good." I say. I turn my head and look at him, he stands against the doorframe observing me and I offer him a smile.
"What can I do?" He asks.
"Can you place to the bed over there and her dresser over there?" I ask as I point. Things are just placed in the room at this point so we need to organize it.
"Sure." Marshall says and begins to move the furnitures around.
"I really appreciate your help." I say as he begins to grab the dresser.
"I know baby." He says and I can feel myself blushing.
"I think we're gonna be very happy here." I say as I take a picture up from the box of me and Amy that Ken took of us one day at the beach. I've always loved that picture.
"Yeah." Marshall says. "I think too."
"I don't wanna move anymore, no matter what happens." I say. I've put Amy through enough so this is the last place that we're going to live unless if we move home to Marshall eventually but then it's gonna be when she's old enough to understand. Me and Marshall have been doing so good lately so I really see a future for us.
"You're not allowed to." Marshall chuckles as he places the dresser where I told him.
"Oh, really?" I laugh. "Who's gonna stop me? You and your one man army?" Marshall looks at me with the look that tells me that I just challenged him.
"Yeah it shouldn't take me long to tie you up." He says.
"Be careful." I say. "I might like it."
"I know you do." He chuckles. Marshall has actually tied me to the bed a few times in the past and it was so fucking sexy. Marshall can be very dominating like you've probably found out but it's in a good way and it's just hella sexy when I'm helpless and he does what he wants with me.
"But I'm serious though." I bring it back to the subject again. "I'm not gonna leave Detroit again."
"I know you won't." He says and it's the first time he's really told me that he believes in me.
"It's the first time you've told me that you believe in me." I point out.
"Yeah." He says as he begins to move the bed. "You can't be selfish anymore and I know you won't do that to Amy so that's the reason why I'm so sure." He's right though.. this isn't about my own selfishness anymore because I can't do that to Amy. I have to think about what's best for Amy and what's best for Amy is to stay here.
"Exactly." I agree with him and I begin to place her clothes into the closet.
"Have you thought about the club yet?" Marshall asks.
"No." I say. I have been so busy with planing this movement so I'll deal with the club as soon as I'm done with all this. "I've focused very much on this movement."
"Of course." Marshall says. "Just tell me if you need help."
"I will." I say smiling.

We do a lot of talking as we unpack Amy's room and it's just nice to have this alone time with Marshall.
Afterwards we move out to the kitchen where I begin to unpack and Marshall just sits on the kitchen counter looking at me. There's really not much he can do here but it's just to have company.
"Are you aware how satisfying it is to see you in a kitchen?" He asks and I can't help but laugh of his idiotic comment.
"Fuck you." I laugh.
"I'm serious man." Marshall chuckles.
"You look so fucking hot."
"Because in the living room I just look like fucking trash." I giggle.
"Nah, I wouldn't say that." Marshall says and I already know he's gonna say some silly shit now. "Lets not offend the trash."
"You asshole." I gasp smiling and he laughs as I walk over to him. "You're so fucking mean." I'm about to hit his thigh but he grabs my arm and pulls me between his legs and kisses me instead. I give in and kiss him back and I feel his hand run down my chest and down to my breasts. He begins to massage my breast and the kiss becomes a little hotter as he adds his tongue. I can feel my nipples become hard and that's when he brings his other hand down to my other breast. He begins to play with my nipples and I moan into his mouth as it feels so good. I love when he does that. I begin to run the palm of my hand over his crotch and I can feel how that makes his breath heavier. I can feel how he eventually begins to grow beneath my hand.
Marshall suddenly breaks the kiss and jumps down, he grabs me under the ass and lifts me up on the counter instead. He kisses my neck and down to my chest, he takes off my top and begins to leave wet kisses on my breasts. This is so different than the other times, it doesn't feel like he does this to tease me, no it actually feels like we're gonna have sex now. I hope we're gonna have sex.
Marshall takes my nipple in his mouth and bites down on it gently as he flicks his tongue fast on it.
"Oh.." I moan a little louder now. He unbuttons my shorts and rips them off, I look down to meet his eyes before he spreads my legs wide and begins to eat me. I throw my head back and I moan a lot louder now. Marshall's tongue is working unbelievably fast on my clit and I can't explain how good it feels. He sinks two fingers inside me and begins to trust them fast as he still licks my clit. My legs are shaking now and I'm crying out in pleasure. I almost can't take it. "Marshall.. fuck!" I look down at him meeting his eyes almost giving him a begging look. I don't hope that he stops. I feel my orgasm being so close and my eyes is still fixed on his. Please let me come. I can feel that he adds another finger now and that's where I explode. "Yes Marshall! Oh god I'm coming!" He comes up and kisses me when I come down from my high and I can taste myself on his tongue.
"You're so fucking sexy baby." He says and I now pull his tank top over his head taking it off. I jump down from the counter and begin to kiss him down the chest wanting to pay him back, but Marshall grabs me and turns me around so my back is against his chest. "I think you forgot who's calling the shots." He says husky in my ear as he pushes my upper body down on the cold counter. I hear him zipping down his pants behind me and I get so excited now. I'm finally gonna feel him! I feel his cock at my entrance but he doesn't go in. "But I could be mistaken, maybe you really don't want it."
"Yes I do." I immediately say. "Please baby!" I feel him trusting his whole length inside me and I'm so damn sensitive but it's good. It's good to feel him and I enjoy every inch of him inside me. "Oh god, it feels so good." I haven't felt him since Deshaun's funeral and it feels really good to be with him again.
Marshall begins to trust hard and fast inside me making me scream out in pleasure. He's always loved to make me scream, that's kinda his thing. He loves to pleasure a woman and that's what makes him so good.
He pulls my hair and pulls me up so I have my back against his chest as he still trusts inside me.
"Fuck, I've missed you." He groans in my ear. It makes me so happy to hear him say that.
"Me too." I moan. He trusts harder now making me gasp in surprise followed with a whimpering moan.
"This or me?" He chuckles.
"Both." I admit.
He takes me in this position for awhile longer before he sits down on a chair so I can be on top now. I can see how the sweat is forming on his forehead and it's so sexy. I sink down on him and he watches my every movement, it's actually very intimidating. I kiss him as I begin to move on him and he groans into my mouth. I can suddenly feel the urge to come again and Marshall digs his nails into my hips.
"Don't take your eyes off me as you come." Marshall says. It's always been like that, he likes when I look him into the eyes when I come. I don't know why he likes that so much. I just nod as agreeing to his order as I cannot speak right now.
When I come, I let out a loud moan but I keep looking him into the eyes. Marshall bites his lip looking at me, he's so sexy! He grabs me around the throat gently and pulls me down to kiss him and that's where he bursts inside me.
"Fuck.." he says against my lips when he's done coming. I pull away smiling to him and he smiles back. "What?" He asks as I just keep staring at him.
"It was nice." I smile. I can't stop smiling.
"Nice?" He says confused. "Is that really your best way to describe it? Cus then I don't think I did the job good enough."
"I think it was very obvious that you did." I giggle as I stand up.
"You get three seconds to replace that word with something good or imma whip your ass." Marshall says. "And never get my fucking dick again."
"It was amazing!" I laugh. "Satisfied?"
"Nice." He mumbles as he gets up to put on his pants. "That's what you say about someone's grandma."
"Are you done being a bitch now?" I ask as I walk over and pick up my clothes and then I feel a burning feeling on my ass followed with a loud crack.
"Ah!" I scream and I turn around to see Marshall standing with his tank top in his hand.
"Call me a bitch again and you get a lot more of those." He smirks.
"Asshole." I mumble as I walk out to the bathroom but still with a huge smile on my face.

They finally did it! Don't forget to comment and vote ;)