Chapter 36 Ultimatum

Fuck fuck fuck! I quickly notice that Amy luckily isn't standing next to him. Marshall looks angry though, so angry that I'm afraid that he'll do something stupid. I just hope that he recognize Jake and remembers he's a cop.
"You have exactly 5 minutes to get him out of here. Me and Amy will be in the kitchen." He says. I'm really surprised that he keeps his cool but I just know that it's only until we're alone. "Tell Melissa I said hi." Marshall says to Jake and walk out of the bedroom. He knows Jake's wife?!
"Fuck." Jake says and his hands slides down his face. I just crawl down from him and get out of bed to get dressed. I take it cool, I think I'm too affected by the drugs to get how serious this is. "He's gonna tell Melissa." Jake sighs.
"No he's not." I say confidently. "I'll talk to him."
"She's gonna kill me Amelia." He says.
"He's not gonna rat you out." I get irritated with him now because he's still laying in bed. "You really need to get dressed and get out because my daughter is downstairs."
"Yeah, sure." He says and gets out of bed. Jake and me get dressed and I follow him downstairs and walk him out. We don't say much as the moment is pretty much ruined.
I walk out in the kitchen where Amy and Marshall are sitting at the table.
"Hi baby." I say as I walk over and kiss her.
"You look pretty mommy." She says. I'm dressed in the same dress as last night and my makeup is still on.
"So do you." I say smiling. I can feel that I really need to keep focus which is a little hard right now.
"Amy, why don't you walk in and watch some cartoon?" Marshall encourage her. "Then we can do something afterwards." I know that Marshall wants to talk to me but I really don't wanna do this right now.
"Okay." Amy says smiling. She jumps down from the chair and walk into the living room. Marshall sits there and it's clear that he's waiting for Amy to turn on the tv.
"How fucking disrespectful can you be?" He asks angrily when Amy has turned on the tv.
"Can we not this right now?" I sigh deeply.
"Cus you're so fucking fucked up on drugs?" He asks. How does he know?
"I'm still drunk Marshall." I roll my eyes.
"You don't think the old addict knows the signs?" Marshall frowns. "Your pupils are fucking huge dummy."
"Fine I had a little fun." I roll my eyes. It's not a big deal..
"Try to see if you can find a brain back there." He says referring to my eye rolling.
"Fuck you." I frown.
"Amelia, I'm so fucking done with your behavior." Marshall sighs. "I choose to compromise and drop Amy off so you could spend some time together and what do you do? You get totally fucked up and fuck some married dude in my fucking house. I'm being nice to let you stay in my fucking house and this is how you repay me?"
"What is it Marshall?" I begin to provoke him now. "Was it the fact that I just fucked the guy you always tried to keep me away from?"
"I don't care who you fuck you fucking whore." He frowns and I I know I just hit a spot. It hurt him to walk in on me and Jake.
"Really?" I ask. "The way you just reacted tells me differently."
"I've fucked enough whores already Amelia." He says. I don't even answer because I can't concentrate. His words just dance around in the air and I can't put them together. It's so fucked up. "Amelia?"
"Yeah." I just say.
"What have you taken?" He asks.
"Amph."
"Get your fucking shit together. Your daughter wants to spend some fucking time with you." He hisses.
"Yeah, just leave." I say and I'm about to walk away but he grabs my arm.
"You're fucking crazy if you think that I'll leave your alone with our daughter in your condition. You're fucking insane if you even think that I'm gonna let you out of my sight in the future." He hisses.
"Will you fucking chill?" I shake my head as I yank his hand off me.
"Chill? No." he says. "Your fucking eyes are rolling back in your skull, that's how fucking high you are."
"I'm fine Marshall." I say irritated.
"You're gonna come live with me until you get your fucking shit together." He says and now I get pissed.
"Because I had fun one night?" I frown.
"No cus you're a fucking mess lately." He hisses. "You almost don't spend time with Amy just to avoid me and to top it then you choose to get fucking high, fuck a dude in my fucking bed and forget that you and your daughter were suppose to spend time together."
"I am gonna spend time with her." I say. I swear to god, if Amy wasn't in the living room right now I would've yelled at him.
"Not alone in that condition." He says.
"It's not like I don't have it under control." I frown.
"You can barely see out of your eyes Amelia." He points out. I know that I'm high but it's not like I don't feel that I'm  not capable to be around my daughter.
"You're such a hypocrite." I shake my head.
"A hypocrite?" He asks. "If anyone's a hypocrite then it's you."
"Really?" I ask laughing. "You were around your children all the time when you were an addict."
"Yeah and you gave birth to our daughter in secret because I was an addict." He throws back in my face.
"I'm not an addict." I point out.
"No but next time I catch you doing that shit then imma send your fucking ass to rehab." He warns me. Who does he think he is?! I can't have fun now? Just because he's a former addict then I can't get loose once in awhile?
"I'm allowed to have fun." I say.
"You can have that without drugs." He says. "I've never seen you doing drugs Amelia so I'm allowed to get worried here."
"You know what? I'm gonna go in a spend some time with my daughter." I say.
"No you're gonna go pack you and Amy's things and then we're gonna go to my place." He demands. I don't like him being this bossy and dominating at all.
"No." I refuse. "We're staying here. I'm not gonna stay with you and be a fucking prisoner."
"Amelia, you don't wanna mess with me right now." He warns me. "Go pack your fucking things."
"No." I deny once again. I refuse to let him control me like this.
"Fine." Marshall says. "Me and Amy are going and then it ain't gonna be hard to get full custody over her when her mom is a fucking mess."
"How dare you?" I ask and pushes him back by his chest.
"I told you that you don't wanna mess with me." He says.
"But threaten to take my daughter from me is not fucking okay." I hiss.
"I'm trying to help you Amelia." He says.
"No, you're trying to control every fucking little thing I do." I say.
"No." he says. "The last thing I want is to be your fucking babysitter."
"I don't need you to." I say.
"The amount of time you've been here, you've been out drinking twice and both times it went out of control." He says.
"You know what Marshall? I'm done with this discussion." I say and I'm about to walk out of the kitchen.
"Are you gonna go pack your things or are we can do it the hard way?" He asks.
"I'm gonna pack our things but you're really gonna regret having me staying." I say and I walk to the room and begin to pack.