Chapter 65 The opening (Last chapter)

3 months later

Today is the day that my club Future opens and I can't tell you how fucking excited I am! Tasha, Lucas, Kim, Marshall, Nickle and Denaun are gonna be there tonight.
There's been flyers all over the state for the past two months and Marshall was even sweet enough to spread the words as well. I think there's gonna be a lot of people tonight and I know many of them comes because they know Marshall is gonna perform. It's gonna be nice to finally relax a little because it's been hectic the last couple of months with interviews because I wanted to find the perfect employees. There's gonna be a lot of security here tonight because people can become crazy when there's crowded.

Right now I stand in the bar talking to all my employers informing them about everything about tonight and how I want the night to progress.
"And if you have any questions during the night then don't hold back." I tell them and they just all nod. "Okay, good luck and don't forget to fill up the drinks. We don't want to dry out."
I walk up to my office and I check myself out in the mirror, I'm wearing a long rosa dress which goes all the way down to my feet and you can't even see my pumps underneath, that's how long it is. My long hair is curled and my makeup is very simple. I look through my papers just to check if anything is alright and then I grab the stack of program lists of the night where all the informations and prices are also listed and I walk back downstairs and lay them around on the bars and the tables around in the club.
Suddenly I feel someone's hands on my hips which pulls me closer and I immediately recognize Marshall's sense.
"You look fucking beautiful." He says in my ear. We haven't seen each other today since I just did myself ready and hurried to the club.
"How did it go with dropping the kids off?" I ask. Nathan agreed to watch all the kids today at Marshall's house.
"Fine." He says as he turns me around. He looks so good standing in his kinda baggy pants, a t-shirt and his leather jacket. "My queen." He says kissing me. People asks me how I know that it's gonna stick this time with me and Marshall and you just got the answer right there. He's so different now that he's sober, he's affectionate in a way I've never seen him be before. He doesn't care that all my employers are watching, he doesn't care that people are watching and that's what's changed so much about him. He's not afraid to be affectionate anymore.
"My king." I say against his lips.
"I'm so fucking proud of you baby." He says and hugs me now instead. I can't tell you how much his opinion about me means to me. I live to make him proud and I'm so glad to have his support.
"Without you this wouldn't have been possible." I say and he lifts me off the ground and spins me around. This is what I mean! "It would if you would've listened to me and yourself for that sake, many years ago." He says and he puts me down.
"You're always so smart." I giggle and I look at him to see him smiling.
"I know baby." He says. Such a smart ass! I now see Tasha and Lucas walk in and they look so good, specially Tasha.
"Hi guys." I say and walk over and hug them.
"You look beautiful." Tasha tells me.
"So do you." I say.

It doesn't take long for the rest to arrive and it gives us an hour to hang out before we open the doors.

We open the doors and there's a lot of people in no time and we actually have to stop them for letting people in, which actually makes me a little sad because I know how much it sucks to wait in the line.
I let people settle for a little after we've closed the door, just so people can listen to some music and get something to drink and then I can get it to fit in with Marshall's performers right after as he's gonna go on stage at 11:30.
I walk around and check on everyone just to make sure that everything is okay when someone suddenly grabs my arm and turn me around. I now come face to face with Jake and I'm so glad that Marshall is sitting in the VIP and can't see him right now.
"Amelia." He smiles. "This place is a amazing."
"Thanks." I say and pull my arm back so he lets go.
"You seem angry with me?" He now says.
"No, I just think it's pure stupidity that you show up at my club knowing that Marshall is here tonight." I say.
"Hey, it was Melissa that wanted to go." Jake says.
"And where is she?" I ask as I don't see a woman near him.
"The bathroom." He says.
"Just make sure that Marshall doesn't see you." I say. "I don't want it to ruin the night." And with those words I walk away from him. I walk up towards the stairs which gonna lead to the VIP but a woman stops me.
"Amelia, right?" The blond woman asks.
"Yes?"
"I'm Melissa, Jake's wife." She introduces herself. Fuck. "This club is amazing."
"Thanks." I say. I can feel myself becoming nervous standing face to face with the wife of the man I've slept with.
"I hope it's not too much to ask but can I maybe say hi to Marshall?" She asks. "He's an old friend of mine." She adds. I have no idea where they know each other from because I never asked, but exactly how old friends are they? I've known Marshall since I was 16 and I haven't seen her before.
"I'm just gonna go up and make sure it's okay." I say because I really need to talk to Marshall first.
"Of course." She says and I walk up in the VIP where they all sit, all the people I've invited tonight. Marshall looks at me as I enter the room and it's like he can tell something is wrong because he immediately walks towards me.
"Is everything okay?" He asks and I pull him out of the VIP and out to the hallway.
"Melissa and Jake are here." I say and he sighs deeply. "And Melissa just asked me if she could come up here and say hi to you."
"Only Melissa?" He asks and I nod. "I guess she can."
"Can I ask where you know her from?" I ask.
"She did a lot of the makeup in my videos back in the days." He says and I just nod. "Did you talk to Jake?"
"Very short and he made it clear that it was Melissa who wanted to come tonight." I explain and he just nods.
"Just bring her up here." He says and kisses me. "I love you." He then says and I know he says it so I know that we're okay.
"I love you too." I now smile. I walk downstairs and get Melissa before I then take a last look around to check if anything is okay.