Chapter 47 It's not only your fault

I sit here for about 30-35 minutes before Marshall comes bursting in, he looks angry as fuck and I know I've fucked up, but in my defense; she did provoke me.
"Are you fucking stupid or something?! Do you want to be locked up?!" He bursts out immediately and he doesn't sit down.
"I'm sorry Marshall." I sigh sliding my fingers through my hair. "I lost it."
"She's gonna report your ass." He says and I don't doubt it. I know she's gonna do everything to bring me down now.
"I'm sorry." I say again.
"Did you even think about Amy once when you had your hands around her throat?" He hisses.
"Marshall stop." I say as I don't want him to go there. I know what I did was wrong but I can't take it back, besides she provoked me and she kept going even when I asked her to back off.
"No, did you?" He pushes it.
"Did you even think about my feelings once when she blew you?" I throw it in his face now because his attitude irritates me.
"She told you about that?" He frowns.
"Do you think I attacked without having a reason?" I frown. "She came over to me Marshall! She wanted that to fucking happen because she kept pushing it!"
"You have no right to get pissed about it." He says.
"No but I have every right to get pissed about the fact that you didn't tell me." I say. "You knew that we were gonna be in the same room together and this situation could've been avoided if I knew about that fucking blowjob."
"Fine, alright.. you're right about that but that still doesn't change the fact that you fucking choked her in front of several of whiteness out there." Marshall says. "She can put you in jail for this for fuck sake Amelia."
"Can't you just talk to her or something?" I sigh.
"Yeah but I don't think you'd like what I'd have to do to make sure that she won't report this." Marshall says and I know what he means. It's gonna be over my dead body that he sticks his fucking dick into that fucking whore, then I'd rather serve time in jail.
"No then I'd rather serve time in jail." I say.
"Have you thought about the fact that she can also tell the whole world about Amy?" Marshall asks me. Okay Amelia.. you really fucked up!
"If I had used my brain then I wouldn't have choked her, would I?" I snap.
"Hopefully not." He sighs.
"When did that shit happen between you and her?" I ask him now. He still stands there in the middle of the room looking tensed from the anger.
"The night on Amy's birthday." He says. I can believe him!
"You're fucking dick." I say looking down.
"For fuck sake, what was I gonna do Amelia?" He sighs. "It wasn't even my fucking intention but when I showed up with that ticket, she practically took my dick in her mouth. How am I suppose to say no to that? I'm just a man." I get curious now because if he was over there the same night as I fired her then he must have known. Why were he acting all surprised when I told him then?
"So when I told you about the fact that I had fired her then you already knew? But you wouldn't say that because then you would blow your cover." I ask.
"No she actually didn't tell me shit Amelia." He says. "For real.. we barely spoke. She blew me and that was it."
"You disgust me." I roll my eyes.
"Whatever Amelia." He sighs irritated. "You have bigger problems than that right now." He says.
"I don't care anymore." I sigh deeply and get up from the couch. I just wanna go home now and I just wanna get away from all this bullshit.
"Where are you going?" He asks as I walk past him.
"Home." I say and he grabs my arm.
"Amelia, we need to figure this shit out." Marshall sighs.
"Not now." I say."I'm too hurt."
"Amelia you can't be the boss of what I do." Marshall sighs.
"No but that doesn't stop it from hurting." I hiss and my voice shakes. I'm so close to burst out crying for many reasons. I'm sad because of that fucking blowjob, I'm sad because I allowed Jamie to get me so angry and I'm sad because I know that it's gonna have consequences.
"I know." He says softly and pulls me in for a hug. "I have to go talk to her again, I have to try and see if I can stop her from reporting you."
"Let her. I don't give a fuck." I say as long I can stop him from saying one more to her.
"But I do." He says and kisses my forehead. I think he feels bad but he'll never admit that. I don't think he feels bad about his actions which he shouldn't do, but I think he feels bad for not telling me about it and by that hurting me.
Marshall leaves the room and walks back out to Jamie, a couple of minutes after I sneak out to spy on them. I'm actually just curious of what he's gonna say to her.
"You know as well as me that you were provoking her Jamie." Marshall says to her. "You wanted a reaction out of her."
"Yes I'm not gonna deny that." Jamie says. "The bitch fired me on a text for no fucking reason."
"I know it's fucking corny but she actually didn't say anything to you here, she didn't try to start trouble and she was actually behaving, but you had to provoke her and you had to tell her about what we did." I can tell that Marshall is pissed at her by his tone.
"So you're angry with me now?" She sounds confused.
"A little." Marshall admits. "You're gonna report her for something you caused."
"I could never predict that she would choke me." Jamie says.
"No but you could predict that she was gonna do something." Marshall says.
"She has you right where she wants you, you know that, right?" Jamie asks him making me roll my eyes. "I've seen how she could manipulate Ken too. That woman rips men in half."
"I've known that woman for almost 20 years so watch your mouth Jamie. That woman is also my daughter's mother." Marshall says. "Think twice about it before you report her. Think about the consequences it has for Amy." I just wait for Jamie to say something but that's when Marshall comes around the corner. He glares at me when he sees I've been listening, but I follow him back to the room where we were before.
"Thank you for standing up for me." I say and close the door behind us.
"I'm gonna drive you home now." He says coldly as he grabs his jacket.
"Marshall.."
"Not now Amelia." He says not even knowing what I want to say. "It's been a fucking long day." I wanted to ask him what was gonna happen now but I guess he's not interested in listening to me at all.

The ride home is very quiet, you can just cut the tension with a knife and I don't know what he's most angry about; me attacking Jamie or the fact that I listened to their conversation.
He stops the car outside the house but he still doesn't say anything.
"I'm sorry." I say.
"I know." He sighs. "This wasn't only your fault."
"I lose my shit over stupid things Marshall." I sigh.
"So do I." He shrugs and I just nod as I can't really deny that. "I'll see if I can make some time for you and Amy tomorrow."
"Aren't you coming in?" I ask him. I really just need him right now but Marshall just sighs deeply. "Nothing has to happen."
"Why do you want me to come in then?" He asks not even looking at me.
"I just really want you to hold me." I say.
"And what happened last night when I just had to hold you?" He asks looking at me.
"You left me pretty frustrated, that's for sure." I say followed with a giggle and I see his mouth curve into a smile.
"You're seriously fucking with my head." He slides his hand down his face.
"Well, you're calling the shots." I shrug and he looks at me as if I just challenged him. "So it's really up to you."
"I'm not gonna stay the night." He says and turn off the car.
"I didn't expect you to." I say.
We get out of the car and go into the house being really careful not to wake up Amy or Rachel. We walk upstairs and into my bedroom where I drop my clothes and pull a nightdress over my head. We don't speak at all and I just lay down in the bed with Marshall behind me. He holds me close and nothing more but I can feel that I'm craving for him. I can feel that I want him badly.
"Can I kiss you?" I ask when we've been laying here in silence for awhile.
"Do you think you deserve a kiss?" He asks becoming slightly dominating again.
"You said.."
"Shh." He hushes me. "I like the silence." I don't say more, I just enjoy him holding me and eventually I drift off to sleep.