04 | Father son moment

The dark haired lad looked around the gym once him and the others entered it, dropping his duffle bag from his shoulder. The gym was busy. A lot of young men and women were doing their fitness programs with their personal trainers, some of them even flirting with each other. But no one could blame them. The trainers were pretty good looking.

"Can I still get out of this?" Zayn asked the two once he turned around. "No idiot" Gigi rolled her eyes and turned him back around. "Now go and sign in nitwit" She started pushing him towards the front counter.

"Alright alright" He mumbled and fixed his shirt, playfully glaring at her before looking at the small golden bell on it. He narrowed his eyebrows before pressing it, a ding ringing through the large room.

"One second" A feminine voice appeared from behind the counter, Zayn, Gigi and Harry looking over it a little to spot someone who was doing something under the counter.

They jumped back when they heard a bump and a silent ow before a young girl, probably around the age of ten appear. "Oh hello" She smiled at them, rubbing her head. "How may I help you?" She asked sweetly, grabbing a clipboard and a pen.

"Uh hi. I'm Zayn Malik, I have my first appointment today?"

"Oh yes, you're my mums customer" The girl said once she looked down at the list, putting a check behind his name. "Go change while I'll tell her you're here" She smiled and left the booth to go get the trainer.

"You heard the little girl Malik" Gigi grinned at him. "We'll be in the Internet cafe across the street, so have fun!" She giggled and kissed his cheek before pulling Harry out of the gym with her.

Zayn rolled his eyes and sighed, looking around the gym while biting his lip gently. He headed towards the locker rooms and changed into his gym clothes, grabbing his earphones and phone before locking up his bag and putting the wrist band around his wrist so he had his key with him.

He chewed nervously on his bottom lip whole walking back out and fixing his hair into a small ponytail, adjusting his glasses on the bridge of his nose.

"You must be Malik. Hi I'm Lena Johnson, your personal trainer" A middle aged, very fit looking woman introduced herself once Zayn walked up to her by the booth. "Nice to—"

"Cut the being nice crap, kid" She interrupted him, not looking up from her tablet. "We're not here for a tea party. We're here to make you stronger and finally defend yourself. So let's cut to the chase. My office, now" She said and looked up, raising a brow once she saw the boy. "We've got a lot of work ahead of us"

Zayn narrowed his eyebrows and looked down at himself, frowning. But before he could ask why, he was pulled into a office. "Sit down" Lena instructed him, closing the door once they were inside and headed behind her desk taking a seat.

Zayn just nodded and kept his mouth shut, already scared of the woman. He did as told and sat down on one of the leather chairs, gnawing nervously on his lip. His left leg was bouncing as he played with the rings on his fingers.

"Let's start with your diet" Lena started and grabbed a sheet of paper and a pen. "Now seeing how skinny you are I'm guessing you don't eat a lot, am I right?"

Zayn opened his mouth to say something but was once again interrupted. "So we're gonna do it like this, you will eat three meals a day, breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you're hungry for something sweet, you can make yourself a fruit smoothie. Of course you can have something really sweet but only once a day. And stay away from fatty foods" She explained as she wrote down a list of foods he had to eat.

"You need to drink lots of water, especially around this time of year. You understand?" she asked and looked up at the teenager who nodded his head silently.