15 | Suspicion and surprise Visitor

Zayn hummed softly to the music that was blasting through his earbuds as he looked at his blank canvas, bobbing his head a little to the beat and chewing on his bottom lip. He glanced up at the clock that was hanging above the classroom door, reading 3.02 pm. Which meant for him he only had thirteen minutes left until the class was finally over.

He sighed to himself and rubbed at his eyes. He's been sitting in art class for half an hour already, and there was still nothing on his canvas. The teacher instructed them to do whatever they want for this lesson, just to let their inspiration free, but Zayn had nothing in his head. It's like the canvas. Blank.

The lad placed the paintbrush in the water glass and turned off his music, glancing at his art teacher who slowly walked through the room to take a look at her students work. When she arrived at Zayn's work space, she narrowed her eyebrows, confused to why her best student had a blank canvas.

"No inspiration I see?" She chuckled softly and gently patted his shoulder. The seventeen year old glanced at the canvas and shrugged his shoulders, biting his bottom lip.

"Well, how about you take this assignment home and show it to me on Friday, yeah?"

Zayn nodded his head gently and packed his bag as soon as the bell rung. He wrapped the earphone around his phone and stuffed it into the front of his bag before slinging on strap over his shoulder.

He grabbed the canvas and placed it in the cupboard were the others are before heading out the door after saying goodbye to the teacher. He walked down the hallway, smiling at a few girls that where passing him and sending him small waves with shy smiles before giggling.

Zayn looked ahead, getting his keys out of his pocket and chewed on his bottom lip. He went to his locker and quickly got his helmet before he walked out of the building and directly went to his motorbike, immediately spotting Liam by a black Lamborghini, making out with Aidan.

Zayn glared at them, the same feeling he's been feeling since the last two days came back, running through his veins. He scoffed quietly at himself, shaking his head. Putting on his helmet, he glanced back at the couple to see Aidan holding the door open for Liam, the younger boy clearly giggling and smiling widely before he got in.

Aidan looked over at Zayn once he closed the door to Liam's side and winked at him, smirking cheekily as he got in. The lad narrowed his eyebrows at him, watching the car pull out of the parking space and disappear in the afternoon traffic.

The lad definitely knew that this guy was up to something, and this time, it wasn't his jealousy talking.

****

Zayn was sitting in his room, studying for his math exam that was next week while chewing on the end of his widen pencil. Yet he really couldn't concentrate on the numbers. His mind kept going to Aidan's smirk. The smirk did look like the guy was planning something with Liam, and Zayn didn't like that.

He narrowed his eyebrows a little, his lips turning into a small frown as he pulled the pen out of his mouth. He glanced over at his window, spotting Liam sitting by his own window pane with a cup of tea in his hand and Aidan sitting on the couch next to it, his hands placed on the brunette thighs as they gazed into each other's eyes, talking.

The blond sighed softly to himself and looked at his pin wall, the wall that was filled with all his sketches and paintings. He grabbed a new sheet of paper and a B3 pencil. He started sketching the first things that was on his mind, chewing his bottom lip in concentration.