33 | Bathroom conversations

Dedicated to : daddymaIik bc she's a sweetheart and I love her so much ❤️😏

Warning : slight smut alert 🌚 but it ain't ziam and don't think about hating on this chapter or I'll stop writing it and trust me, I don't leave my threats open.

It's Gigi's time to shine with love now so, please have some decency and appreciate the ship that's about to happen. Idc if you like them or not. My story, my decision.

****

Gigi was beyond pissed. Her face was already as red as a tomato, her blood boiling and the rage was just running through her veins. Her heart was thumping hard against her ribcage, her hands clenched into fists till her knuckles turned white and her nails dug into her palm until it bled. And it was at this moment that she was so happy, she took those boxing classes. After Liam told her what had happened earlier with Perrie, all she could think about was hitting the cheerleader in her throat and bashing her head into the lockers.

She stormed down the hallway, pushing passed the different students and snapping at them to get out of her way, heading towards the group of cheerleaders at their lockers. "You fucking bitch!" She yelled and pushed the girls away, glaring at the blonde haired girl across from her.

"What the fuck is your fucking deal?" She spat and stepped closer after telling her minions to beat it before she'd hurt them as well. And knowing how Gigi is when she mad, they quickly scurried away without glancing at the two. It was only after they left when Gigi pulled Perrie into the bathroom as she squeaked, not wanting to draw too much attention towards them which there already was.

"You can't just—"

"Oh I can do whatever the fûck I want you cheap slut." Gigi sneered, literally trapping the other blonde against the wall, both her hands on each side beside her head. "You listen and you better listen closely. Leave Liam the fuck alone. It isn't his fault that he got knocked up by your shitty boyfriend who came on to him first. He never did anything to you and yet you still have a reason to ruin his life. If you think twice about touching him, threatening him or even looking at him, I'll make fucking sure your popularity along with your stupid friends will go down the drains and I won't hesitate in beating your sorry ass up." The older girl whispered threateningly into Perrie's ear, her lips brushing against it. "You understand me?"

Perrie scoffed at that and pushed the all american girl away from her. "You can't just barge up to me, pull me into some stinky bathroom, threaten me and expect me to agree to what you said, dyke." She rolled her eyes, smirking a little at the way Gigi's body tensed.

"What the hell is your problem? Are you really that homophobic now? Do you think something like that is cool? Insulting someone hit because they lime the same gender?" Gigi said calmly, taking a deep breath before looking at the other girl with one of her brows lifted.

"It's nothing special. You guys prance around here as if you are on top of the world. I'm just showing you where you really belong to." The dark blondes jaw clenched a little at that, chuckling dryly. "I really want to bash your face into the fucking mirror right now."

"Then why aren't you doing it?" Perrie asked and stepped towards her. "Come on then, Hadid. Do it. Beat me up, tell me how much of a cheap slut I am, a homophobic bitch." She said, their faces now only centimeters away as their eyes met intently, both of them having nothing but hate flashing through it, with a hint of something else they couldn't quite read. "But it will never help with how low I think of you and Liam." Perrie whispered, her hot breath hitting the taller girls plump lips, smirking at how heavy the other blonde was breathing due to the anger that was running through her.

"You're going to regret all of this." Gigi growled and balled her hands back to fists as the two of them started a glare down. "Mm, I don't think so, bitch. Because I own this school, and I can easily turn it into a hellhole for you."

"Trust me, your threats don't affect me bitch."

"It should."

"Well it's not, you fucking cunt."

"You should stop insulting me."

"Well i won't, because all these insults suit you, worthless little whore."

"Do I look like Liam?"

"Why you little–"

"Bitch?"

"Cunt."

"Slut."

"Whore."

"Dyke."

"I hate you with a burning passion, Edwards."

"I hate you more Hadid."

A moment of silence suddenly fell through the room as the two girls glared at each other. It all suddenly went down pretty fast when Gigi gripped the cheerleaders top, pulling her closer and smashing their lips together, a loud smack echoing through the room as their teeth clashed.

Perrie didn't hesitate with kissing the american girl back, her hands finding their way in Gigi's long, golden locks. Their lips were moving sloppily against each other, yet still in perfect sync, tingly feelings running through both their bodies, something they've never felt before.

It was long till Gigi pushed the other girl against the tilted wall once more, grabbing her wrist after she tugged at her hair and pinning them above her head. Perrie released a soft moan at that, giving Gigi the opportunity to slip her tongue into her warm mouth, the taste of raspberry lipgloss and strong mint gum dancing along her tastebuds.

Perrie's mind was spinning, another moan coming from her when the taller girl slipped her hand under her skirt, cold fingertips suddenly rubbing at her clit through her panties. Their lips parted for a second for a breath of air after Gigi licked at the roof of her mouth, her swollen lips moving down her neck and lightly sucking at the pale skin.

By now, Perrie was a moaning mess, feeling how the other girls long finger finally entered her after being teased by her for what felt like hours even though it were only three or five minutes. She was turned on, something that only happened very less from time to time, especially when she was with Zayn.

Don't get her wrong, he was hot, sexy even. But hell, she never was this turned on when they had sex, let alone did she cum most of the time. She usually had to fake it because she just wasn't that into it. Maybe at first but after five minutes, the feeling was just gone. But right now, all she could think of was Gigi's fingers inside of her as she added another one, the other blonde pumping them deeply into her as Perrie desperately moved against them.

She tried to grip the wall, only ending up gripping and tugging at Gigi's hair, loving the pleasure that was rushing through her body. Her nails dug into her scalp, her walls clenching as she felt a familiar warmth in the pit of her gut, a soft gasp leaving her swollen lips.

She whimpered softly when Gigi's finger tips brushed against her g-spot, a rush of desire and want going through her veins, the tingly feelings moving down to her throbbing core, the urge of coming only growing.

It was when she heard Gigi's low, sexy groan and hot breath hit her bruised neck, that she released on both of the older girls fingers, her hands gripping at her scalp even more, a loud, high pitched moan coming from her.

The two of them panted, Gigi still moving her fingers lightly into her. She pulled them out, pulling her head back to look at the dazed cheerleader. "Guess this means you're probably a dyke now too, princess." She smirked at the girls look, sucking at her own fingers and humming at the sweet taste, pushing herself away.

"Have to admit, I didn't expect someone as bitter as you would taste so, sweet." She chuckled deeply before exiting the bathroom, leaving a shocked Perrie behind, the girl slightly sliding down the wall.