35 | Awkward dinner

A/n : dedicated to the horniest hoe I know recordpayne love you hoe ❤️😂

****

"Zayn, sweetie, could you please come down here?" The blond haired lad groaned slightly in annoyance when he heard his mothers voice, but stood up from his comfortable laying position nonetheless, making his way down the stairs.

"What is it?" He asked once he reached the end of the stairs, his voice lingering with annoyance. "Can you please set the dining room table?" Trisha asked her son oh-so sweetly, the lad narrowing his eyebrows.

"Why the dining room?" He slowly walked down the rest of the stairs, tilting his head. "Because, sweetheart, we're having guest over tonight for dinner." His mother replied, walking back into the kitchen to continue cooking dinner.

"Who's coming over?" Zayn followed after his mother like a lost puppy, a small frown on his lips. "The Payne's." Trisha hummed softly and starts to cut some vegetables, glancing at her cookbook which was lying open in front of the cutting board.

Zayn stared at his mother without even blinking. "I'm not eating." He declared and shook his head. "What do you mean you're not eating?" Trisha scowled and looked over at her only son, leaning herself against the counter with one hand, the knife being in her other.

"I'm not eating." Zayn repeated and gulped when he saw the sinister look the older woman was giving him, and if looks could kill, he'd already be dead on the floor. "You will eat with us tonight or I will make sure your father takes all of your mobile devices and you will be grounded for the rest of senior year. No parties, no hanging out with your friend and no Perrie." Her voice was stern and cold, the kitchen utensil pointing in the blonds direction.

The teenager quickly nodded his head, knowing that when his mother would get mad he shouldn't continue the argument, so he just pursed his lips, silently grabbing the dishes he would need to set the table.

****

It was not long when the Payne family arrived by the Malik mansion, everyone immediately being seated by the huge dining table. Everyone was talking once dinner was served, eating their food and drinking their wine or juice while Zayn and Liam silently sat beside each other, awkwardly eating their own food.

The brunette slightly shifted uncomfortably in his chair, clearing his throat before he grabbed his glass, taking a sip from his water. He jumped all of the sudden when he felt a hand slightly brush against his thigh, his eyes shifting down to see it belonged to Zayn.

Liam moved his own hand down and gripped the other lads larger one, giving it a rather tight squeeze before pushing it away, scoffing quietly at him. He could see the small smirk on the blonds lips from the corner of his eye, squeaking when his hand was suddenly under his skirt from behind, gripping one of his asscheeks. That caused everyone to turn their attention on them, Liam feeling his head heat up. He quickly grabbed his drink and drank some more water.

His grip around his glass tightened as Zayn slipped his hand into his laced panties, one of his fingers brushing over his rim. He was now glaring daggers at the blond as the tip of his cold finger circled around his entrance, the boy desperately trying to keep in his moan that was urging to come out.

"I hate you..." Liam whimpered quietly, shifting in his chair once again. "I've heard that so many times already princess." Zayn whispered into his ear with a deep accent, slowly slipping his finger into the boy.