32 | Pain and sorry's

A week passed by since Liam found out he was pregnant with Zayn's child, a well since he hasn't attended school since his morning sickness was getting the best of him. It was Wednesday now, Liam finally going to school again and sticking with Gigi and Harry. He hasn't talked to Zayn ever since the night he told him, which was good since he couldn't handle the stress. He told his parents about it the night after he came home, luckily they accepted it and told him they would support him. Especially his father, he was a little surprised but it felt nice to know he was finally there for him in his time of need. He still hadn't told Toni yet, avoiding his boyfriend because he was too ashamed of himself.

The brunette was now walking down the hallway, wiping his mouth with a tissue after spending what felt like hours in the boys bathroom, throwing up his breakfast. He sighed softly to himself, feeling a little dizzy as he headed towards his locker.

But he stopped mid way once he saw what was written on it and underlined with black spray paint, his heart dropping down to his stomach.

Slut.

His eyes widened at that, his mouth a slight gap. "You like your welcoming gift?" The boy jumped at the familiar high pitched voice, turning around just to be facing Perrie. He noticed she was wearing her cheer outfit so he guessed she just came back from practice.

"You know, my boyfriend told me what happened between you two the night after the talent show. Wasn't your boy toy enough for you?" She scoffed, looking him up and down with disgust.

"Just leave me alone." Liam whispered and turned around, trying to walk away but his path got blocked by two of the jocks. He looked up at them, gulping a little and protectively wrapped his arms around his stomach, as if he feared Perrie might tell them to do something.

"Didn't I tell you if you did anything that I will make your life a living hell?" She whispered into his ear, placing a hand on her shoulder and letting her fake nails dig into the skin.

The boy hissed at that and moved away. "I'm sorry, but he– he came on to me." He said and looked at her, the blonde rolling her eyes.

"Damn, you really are a little lying slut desperate for attention." She chuckled felt along with her minions, Liam trying not to shed a tear. "Aww is the freak going to cry?" The blonde fake pouted, looking at him with her head tilted to the side. "Maybe if you were smart enough and just stayed away from him, we wouldn't have a problem here. But since you are whoring around behind you precious boyfriends back and just can't keep your hands to yourself, I don't see what other solution we have to just ruin your sorry life." Perrie shrugged her shoulders, snapping her fingers to get her friends attention who nodded their heads in agreement.

"You're the freak of nature Liam. I guess God hates you so much that he gave you women parts. I would say I'm sorry for you, but I'm not. You deserve every single insult and every single torture that will head your way. Believe it or not. We're just one step away to telling your boyfriend, that you cheated on him and got pregnant. Same goes to the school. You'd be the laughing stock." Perrie smirked as the curly haired boy lowered his head. The bell suddenly rung, all the students came piling out of the classrooms, heading towards different directions.

"So take my advice when I tell you this, back the fuck off and watch your back, fag." Perrie whispered threateningly into his ear, before she and her friends all walked away, the girls and jocks whispering and snickering as they glanced back at the boy.