21 | Teachers Pet

Monday's.
Oh how much he hated that day. The beginning of a new week. It has always, always, been a bust for him. He hated school more than anything and he never got why he had to wake up so early. He especially hated it when Gigi would always blame him for something. Sure he had a big mouth, but he couldn't help himself. He just wanted to fit into the group and help. But his help always turned out the wrong way.

Harry released a soft sigh, walking through the empty hallway. He ran his fingers through his long hair and looked around, biting his bottom lip when he noticed no one else was in there, everyone being in the cafeteria for lunch.

He walked over to a classroom, slowly opening the door and quickly walking inside. He closed it and locked it just to be sure no one would walk in.

A soft smile spread his lips when he felt two strong arms wrap around his waist and a pair of soft lips press against the back of his neck. "Hey baby." The curly haired lad hummed softly, moving his long hair out of the way for the man.

"Hi daddy." He giggled softly when he felt his teeth dig into his neck, gasping after. "Did anyone see you?" Harry shook his head and turned around to face the blond haired man, smiling.

"They're all in the cafeteria having lunch, so we have time, Niall." He told him with a grin, releasing a squeal when the older man picked him up, immediately wrapping his legs around his waist.

"Good. I've been meaning to bend you over my desk all day." Niall told him with a smirk, sitting him down on the cherry wooden desk.

Niall and Harry have been in this secret relationship ever since the first day of school. It was right after the first music lesson, Harry wanted to ask him something and for some reason the two had an instant connection. They ended up making out in Niall's office and ever since then, they've been sneaking around a lot. Harry knows it was only a week and it was wrong, but it honestly felt so right. He just couldn't help himself. Mister Horan was sex on legs and he just wanted to have every inch of his body.

The younger lad blushed, shivering as the music teacher slowly caressed his inner thigh. "Should I come to your place tonight?" He whispered and tangled his fingers in the man's blond locks, tilting his head back at the feeling of his lips moving down his neck.

"That'd be a good idea baby." Niall hummed and ran his hands under the boy's shirt, rubbing his sides gently. "I could cook us some pasta." He grinned up at him, pecking his lips.

"You've been cooking pasta for us the past seven days." Harry giggled and rolled his eyes fondly at the twenty five year old. "You never seemed to complain." The blond haired man murmured against his jaw.

"I was just trying to be polite baby." Harry smirked and pressed their lips gently together, Niall kissing him back without hesitation.

The brunette smiled into the kiss, cupping his cheeks as their lips slowly moved in sync together, the older man running the tip of his tongue over the students bottom lip as if he was asking for entrance.

Harry parted his lips for him, moaning softly when Niall slipped his tongue into his mouth and slowly explored every inch, his grip around the boys waist tightening.

Their tongues were dancing with each other, their lips moving passionately together. "A round before the bell rings?" Niall asked as he pulled away from the kiss, looking up at him. Ocean blue meeting emerald green.

Harry silently nodded his head with a grin and giggled when he got swiftly picked up from the desk, locking their lips as soon as he was carried towards the teacher's office.

****

The curly haired lad was sitting in the back of his history class, his bottom lip between his teeth as he tried to hide his smile, along with the huge hickey Niall had left on his neck. He was doodling in his notepad, his thoughts trailing off to the hot music teacher.

He sighed in content, looking up from the notebook to see that their teacher still hasn't arrived yet. He narrowed his eyebrows. Miss Jones wasn't the kind of woman to be late for class. She would always be in time.

The lad huffed softly and turned his attention back to his drawing until he heard the door open, everyone else no tuning down their conversations to look at the door.

A young man, probably around his twenties suddenly walked inside with his arms wrapped around different sheets of papers. Harry was shocked when he saw him, his eyes slightly widened at the hottie.

His eyes gazed his appearance and he bit down his bottom lip even more. He had blue eyes, as blue as the summer sky. Plump, pink lips with a cute little nose. There was a stubble running along his perfectly sharp looking jaw. His short caramel hair looked so soft and feathery, Harry wanting to run his fingers through it.

"Sorry I'm late. I just received the information that I will be your substitute teacher for a while now. Miss Jones had a accident yesterday so she won't be teaching for a few weeks. But anyways, I'm mister Tomlinson. A few of you may know me already since some of you are joining my extracurricular class. And yes I also studied history." The man, mister Tomlinson chuckled, his eyes scanning over to the students. His eyes soon met with Harrys, the curly haired lads breath hitching at that and he quickly looked down, blushing.

Mister Tomlinson licked his lips with a smirk, clapping his hands together. "Alright kids, but enough of that said, let's make some history."

****

"Harry was it?" The green-eyed boy stopped mid track once he heard the teacher say his name, turning around to look at him. "Uh yes?" It came more out as a question than an answer, causing him to blush for the tenth time that day. "Is uh, is something wrong?"

The drama teacher chuckled and looked up at him from his desk, his eyes roaming the boy. "No, nothing's wrong. I just wanted to tell you that you are a very bright student. When I read over the assignment you were working on through class, I have to admit that you know your round with history." He hummed and looked back at the students paper, smiling.

"What can I say, I like history." Harry blushed once again and looked down at his feet, holding onto the strap of his backpack.

Mister Tomlinson nodded his head, slowly standing up and stepping around the desk. The student watched him carefully, trying to swollen the lump that was forming in his throat as the teacher stepped closer toward him. "You should really keep up the good work Harry." The two of them were close now, their chests almost bumping. Harry could feel the taller man's breath on his lips, his breath hitching in the back of his throat.

"I— I will." The boys voice came out as a squeak, his face turning as red as a tomato. The bell rang again, signaling the next lesson had already started. "I— I should g— go." He stuttered, cursing in his head for always embarrassing himself.

"Yeah you should." The older man licked his lips, smirking cheekily when the boy quickly turned around and scurried out of the classroom, mumbling a see you tomorrow before he disappeared around the corner.

****

I know it's not a ziam chapter but I just wanted to write one where the love triangle sorta starts (:

Hope you enjoyed ☺️