46 | Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve finally arrived and the Payne's and Malik's were happy to celebrate it together. After the day Zayn and Liam made up and became a couple, things were going great for the both of them. Zayn has gotten a lot more protective and caring over the pregnant boy, always making his wishes and demands come true as an act to make it up for what he did. The brunette – of course – enjoyed every second of his boyfriends attention, always having ideas in his head that would slightly humiliate Zayn. But it always ended good for the both of them. Since Liam's hormones were more than double the size, the two always ended up in either one of their rooms, getting it on.

Liam was mostly the cause of that because he was horny twenty-five slash eight. Zayn wasn't really complaining if he was honest, enjoying it way too much than he actually should. And it's only been two days since everything started.

The two families were gathered in the living room of the Malik's residence. After having a nice big dinner, they moved on to opening the presents. Safaa and Waliyha were on the floor ripping the wrappers off the boxes they received from their parents whilst the rest was cuddling on the couches and exchanging their gifts to each other.

Liam was cuddled up against Zayn's side, holding a long jewelry box. He bit his lip to hide his grin and opened it, gasping once he saw what was inside. A shining rose which was dipped in twenty-four k gold.

"Zayn!" He squealed and looked at his boyfriend with wide eyes, the dark haired lad only grinning at his reaction

"Zayn!" He squealed and looked at his boyfriend with wide eyes, the dark haired lad only grinning at his reaction. "A rose for my beautiful flower." He hummed and leaned in, kissing his temple. "You like it?"

"Like it?" Liam gave him the what the actual fuck look before taking the heavy rose out. "I love it, you big wanker." He smiled and pressed their lips together in a sweet kiss, Zayn gladly returning it.

"Oh," the lad smiled as he pulled away. "I also got you this." He grabbed a small velvet box from the side and handed it to him. "Since you've been gushing over this ever since you saw them on Instagram. I thought I might get on for you."

"You didn't." The brunette smiled widely and grabbed the box, opening it. "Zaynie!" He squealed and tackled him in a tight hug. It was one of the rose necklaces that were the new trend, a l carved in the in a small golden locket beside the small rose.

 It was one of the rose necklaces that were the new trend, a l carved in the in a small golden locket beside the small rose

Zayn let out a soft uff and chuckled, hugging his boyfriend back tightly. "Merry Christmas, princess." He whispered soothingly into his ear.

"I love you." Liam moved his head back a little and pressed their lips together, cupping his face with both hands. Zayn kissed him back once again and placed his own hands on his big bump, gently rubbing his thumbs over it.

"So Liam," Trisha cleared her throats from behind them to get their attention, grinning. "You finally going to tell us who the father is?"

The two teenagers pulled away and looked at each other, having a silent conversation with just their eyes. "Uh," Zayn started and blushed, scratching at the back of his head. "That- that would be me."

Trisha and Yaser stared at their son. "See I told you Zayn's the father. God, Yaser why don't you ever believe me." The woman scoffed and slapped the back of her husbands head before holding out her hand. "Pay up."

Yaser grumbled something under his breath and pulled out his wallet, handing her the money. "You bet on it?" Zayn asked, a little surprised and shocked.

"What? You think you were that good at hiding it? Please." His mother snorted and rolled her eyes. "We know what's going on sweetheart, plus Karen snitched." She grinned before standing up and walking over to them. "But finally! This is a miracle!" She squeaked and pulled Liam up for a tight hug.

Zayn watched the two with a fond smile as they started talking and his mother kept gushing over how cute Liam's bump was. He looked over at his father who was smiling at him himself, already knowing why. The dark haired lad sighed happily and leaned himself back. He didn't know why he couldn't have realized it sooner that Liam was actually the one for him, but he was just glad that he had him back as his best friend and boyfriend.

****

So since this is a super short but fluffy chapter, I'm gonna be completely extra;

recordpayne you and me have been together now for about two months and in those two months, I've been happier than ever. Honestly, I'm less tense than I was before. I laugh more than usual, I smile a lot and I fangirl often which annoys my mom pretty much😂 but I just want to say that I love you. I really love you and I'm happy to call you my girlfriend. Even though you can sometimes be a handful, you're still an amazing girlfriend❤️ even if you live miles away, it feels like you're right beside me. You're the zen to my leeyum or the leeyum to my zen, it kind of depends. happy two month anniversary, baby 😪❤️

This chapter is also dedicated to you😊💃🏻 ((I know it was yesterday and I wanted to post it yesterday but it was already too late 😅😂))

Btw chapters are gonna be a little too short probably not well written but the Epilogue is gonna be extra long and perfect for you lovelies👌🏼😇