05 | Finishing touches

It took Zayn a while to get used to the getting up at five am part, but after four weeks he was finally being an early bird as his mother would like to call him that.

It was the last week of summer break and the plan had perfect success. Zayn was more muscular and fitter then he was before, his stubbles had grown into a slight scruffy beard, he got his braces removed and his body was now covered with all kinds of tattoos.

To say Gigi and Harry weren't impressed with their work, had to be an understatement. They were proud of Zayn. They didn't even think he'd really go through with it after all the complaints they received from him.

Also, Zayn and his father have been working day and night on the old motorbike, it now looking like it was brand new. He was so happy that his father gave it to him as a present, he had already got his license for it a year ago so he was ready to use it any day now.

Today was the day they'd do the finishing touches, which were cutting and coloring his hair and making him and going shopping one more time.

"Come on Zayn" Gigi rolled her eyes and pulled Zayn into the barbershop, Harry following behind them like a lost puppy.

Zayn rolled his eyes and sighed, running his fingers through his long hair and he looked around. "Liam's so gonna kill you guys you know that right?" He said once they stepped inside.

"Hun please, we're not the ones really ignoring him so you'll be the first one dead anyways"

The dark haired lad looked at Gigi, giving her a small glare before huffing. "I hate when you're right"

"Yeah well" The blonde shrugged and grinned at him, leading him towards one of the leather chairs while Harry walked over to the leather couches to read one of the men's weekly fashion magazines just to drool over the hot models.

Gigi pushed Zayn onto one of the chairs and placed her hands on his shoulders, looking at him through the mirror. "You know, you look hot with that beard" She tilted her head to the side a little, grinning.

Zayn rolled his eyes and chuckled softly, looking up at her from the mirror. "You think Perrie might like it?"

Gigi tried not to grimace at the mention of her name, again. Honestly, she hated that girls guts. She couldn't stand the sight of her. She was nothing but a spoiled bîtch. And the fact that Zayn was 'in love' with her, she could literally throw up. She'd rather see Zayn with Liam then Zayn with her because Liam made Zayn truly happy without him even knowing that. She saw the way Zayn looked at Liam. Adoration and fondness written in his eyes, a fond soft smile always on his lips. His eyes would light up every time he would see the curly haired lad. She could just strangle him for not noticing that he was actually in love with Liam but she couldn't, otherwise, there would be no L and Z. She just hoped that he would realize it before it's too late.

But instead, she put on one of her convincing fake smiles and nodded her head. "Course she will" She said softly and ruffled through his dark hair, sighing quietly after.

Zayn smiled at that and bit his lip, taking off his glasses and placing them on the counter before him, blinking a few times.

"Gigi Hadid, is that you?" The blonde smiled when she heard a familiar high pitched voice appear from behind them, making her turn around to spot the stylist walking towards the two with a big grin.