49 | The beauty of birth

After passing out, the lad woke up in the hospitals waiting room, confused and in pain in his lower area. He had found out what happened, even explaining how a pissed off Liam managed to kick him in the nuts for passing out on him during his labour pain – explains why his crotch was aching. After half an hour of full recovery, Zayn was nervously pacing around in the waiting room, nervously chewing on one of his thumbnails while his friends and family were watching the lad from where they were sitting. Liam was currently in the ER, taken care of by the nurses and getting him ready for the C-Section, but for some reason, Zayn was too afraid to be there for him at the moment. "I- I can't do this." He shook his head vigorously, his breathing getting more uneven each second as he tried to calm himself down.

He looked up once he heard a set of heels make their way towards him but before he could register from who they were, a loud slap echoed through the room as well as some people oohing. Zayn's head was facing the side now, his lips parted and cheek throbbing. "Ow?" He glared at the person in front of him and realized it was Perrie.

"You better get your pussy ass together and go in there to calm your fucking boyfriend before I will kick your nerdy ass. Got that?" She threatened and gave him a look which immediately told him she'll do just that.

The dark haired lad held his cheek and gulped, biting his lip before looking at everyone. "Baba..." he frowned and looked at his father.

"You heard the lady, get your ass in there and get me grandbabies." Yaser motioned towards the door, chuckling lowly.

Zayn huffed and moved his gaze towards the door, biting his lip. You got him pregnant, so you have to go through with this too. You can do it, Malik, he thought to himself before making his way out the waiting room and towards the ER to be there at the birth.

Zayn walked up to a nurse and told her he was the father of the children, immediately getting pulled back and ready for the surgery. He was now wearing what everyone else was wearing, getting led towards the specific room. He could hear Liam's loud screaming outside of the hallway, making him gulp once again.

As him and the nurse entered, he'll broke down between Zayn and Liam. "You fucking cunt!" The brunette screamed at Zayn while glaring at him. He was completely covered in sweat, sitting on the table as the doctors and nurses got ready themselves in a rush.

"Baby I'm so–"

"Don't even." Liam growled. "This is your fucking– fuck!?" He held in his other scream and placed a hand on his stomach. "I hate you! This is your fault!" Zayn was surprised to see how much rage Liam was actually building up inside him and letting it out, ranting to Zayn how much he hated him and how much he cursed him for getting him pregnant – and also telling him multiple times that it was his fault.

But as soon as the doctor gave him the doses to get his body numbed, he started to calm down. Zayn grabbed Liam's hand and kiss it gently, sitting down on a chair a nurse and brought for him. He gently ran his fingers through his messy and wet curls, biting his lips as the doctors started the surgery.

"It's gonna be okay, princess." The lad smiled down at his childhood best friend and fiancée, caressing his cheek with his thumb. Liam turned his head and looked up at him, not really knowing what to say or actually he couldn't really say anything.

After five long minutes, Zayn could hear the first cry of his first child, his heart starting to beat loudly in his chest. "It's a girl!" The doctor said out loud, handing the first baby to one of the nurse after cutting the chord.

"We have a baby girl." Zayn's eyes watered and he looked over to see a tiny squirming baby get carried out, smiling. The surgery went on and Zayn found out there were two boys stashed inside the brunette, his heart bursting with happiness. He couldn't help but kiss the back of Liam's hand, sniffling.

****

Three hours later and Zayn was staring at his three babies from behind a giant glass window, a soft smile spread on his lips as they slept in peace. Since Liam was still recovering from the doses, Zayn took it upon himself to name them with the names they chose for each triplet situation.

Elizabeth Mabel Malik-Payne.

Bear Grey Malik-Payne.

Anthony Anwar Malik-Payne.

The lad smiled softly as he watched his new born baby girl twist and turn, her face scrunching up as she started to cry again, one of the nurses rushing towards her. He jumped when he felt a hand being placed on his shoulder, looking up to see his father stand there with a warm smile on his lips.

"You did good." Yaser spoke up in a deep chuckled, looking over at his grandchildren. "I've been waiting years for you to finally realize that Liam was the one. Yet you were always so stubborn and blind with yourself." He told him and looked at his son, shaking his head.

"I know." Zayn chuckled and licked his lips. "I'm just glad it worked out." He smiled softly.

"Well, you guys are almost finished with school, you'll start working for my company and taking care of your family just like I did." Yaser swung his arm around his son's shoulders and pulled him in for a hug. "I don't care what your mother says, I'm proud of you." He joked with the first part and patted his back.

The dark haired lad returned the hug happily and smiled at that, nodding. "I know dad."

After their moment, Zayn finally went to Liam's hospital room to see him wide awake. He smiled softly and walked up to him, kissing his lips slowly and passionately. Liam didn't hesitate with kissing him back, hands cupping his cheeks and pulling him down for more.

"I love you." The brunette whispered softly and smiled against his lips once they pulled away only a bit.

"I love you more, Jaan." Zayn sat down beside him on the bed and rested his forehead on top of his, closing his eyes. The couple just sat their in silence, enjoying each other presence until a nurse came by and asked them if they wanted to see their babies. Of course, the didn't say no and smiled widely when a cart with the triplets was pushed into the room.

Liam's eyes watered as he held two of his kids for the first time that night in his arms, Zayn holding on to the third which was Bear. His own eyes got wet as he looked down at the tiny baby in his arms, trying hard to keep it in but yeah, trying to be manly while holding your new born child in your arms was not a good combination. It was only gen minutes later when everyone crowded the room to join the new found family, everyone being happy for them.

****

One more chapter guys 🤗