28 | I hate you, I love you

Liam's eyes widened at that, his body standing there frozen as he stared at the other lad who was desperately moving his lips against his own, his heart stopping to beat.

He didn't know how to react. Zayn was kissing him. He was kissing him. His thoughts where all over the place and he knew what he wanted to do. He wanted to push Zayn away and slap him, but his heart seemed to have taken over his mind and he slowly found himself moving his lips against Zayn's, his hands grasping at his dress shirt.

 He wanted to push Zayn away and slap him, but his heart seemed to have taken over his mind and he slowly found himself moving his lips against Zayn's, his hands grasping at his dress shirt

The blond pushed the brunettes inside, not once breaking the kiss. He closed the door before pinning the shorter boy against it. Liam moaned softly at that and tangled his fingers in the lads blond locks. Their lips were moving slowly at first, fitting perfectly like the missing puzzle piece was finally found.

Zayn deepened the kiss once he slipped his tongue into the brunette mouth, Liam's lips parting a little to give the older lad access. The blond started to explore every inch of his mouth, tasting a hint of peppermint. He swirled his tongue around Liam's, slowly fighting for dominance with him.

Another moan left the younger boys lips once Zayn won the fight, immediately wrapping his legs around the lads waist after being swiftly picked up from off the floor, his heels falling off his feet.

The blond haired lad started to carry him upstairs to his room, reaching a hand back to unzip his dress he was wearing. "I hate you..." Liam breathed out as Zayn moved his lips down his neck, sucking at his birthmark. He started unbuttoning the lads shirt, hands rubbing at his tattooed chest.

Zayn didn't reply, he just carried the boy into his bedroom, dropping him on the bed. Liam slipped out of his dress, only leaving him in his white laced panties.

The older lads eyes darkened at the sight of the younger boy, licking his lips. The brunette blushed under his intense stare, trying to cover himself up but Zayn refused, grabbing his wrists and pinning them against the mattress.

"Don't even think about it." He growled lowly into his ear, the boy gasping and he could feel his dick twitch a little, hands slightly balling into loose fists.

"So hot." He felt Zayn's lips slowly moved down his neck, nipping and biting at his skin before moving down his body, kissing every inch of his smooth skin.

Liam's legs spread a little as the lad kissed up his milky thighs. Zayn smirked against his skin and moved back up. He undressed himself, taking off his trousers and dress shirt before climbing between the younger lads legs.

Liam's hips slightly jerked up as Zayn's hands roamed down his body, his muscles slightly tensing and showing his abs a bit. The lads fingers wrapped around the band of his panties, slowly slipping them down his legs.