13 | Rude interruptions and the fight

A/n : Liam Hemsworth as Aidan Jackson ladies 👅

****

"Aidan." Liam moaned softly once he was pushed against his bedroom door, tilting his head back as the older lad started kissing his neck.

"Chris and my mum are right downstairs." He gasped softly, squealing when Aidan picked him up swiftly by his thighs, the boy quickly wrapping his long legs around the twenty one year olds waist.

"So? Never stopped us." Aidan smirked up at the younger boy, opening the door and carrying him inside. He kicked the door close with his foot, locking it just incase no one would barge in on them.

Liam bit his lip and smirked to himself, giggling loudly when he was dropped on his bed. Aidan chuckled deeply and pulled his tank top over his head.

"God I forgot how hot you are." Liam licked his lips and pushed himself up on his hands, looking up at him. His eyes were slightly darkened, lust written all over them. He may be in love with his best friend, but Aidan was just too hot to resist.

The college student chuckled softly and got on the bed, climbing on top of him. Liam looked up at him and bit his lip, leaning himself back on the mattress.

"You're so beautiful." Aidan smiled softly down at the younger boy, Liam blushing at the complement. "What did I tell you about making me blush?" He asked with a soft giggle, the young man rolling his eyes.

"I don't care what you said, I love it when you blush and you know that." Aidan smirked down at him, dipping his head to attack his neck.

The brunette moaned softly at that, throwing his head back. While wrapping his legs around the man's waist, he kicked off the heels he was wearing, locking his ankles by his lower back.

"What are you gonna do?" He asked softly, his long nails digging into the older lads muscular back, another soft moan leaving his lips when he started grinding himself against the shorter boy.

"Depends on what you want me to do." Aidan smirked at that, grabbing Liam's wrists and pinning them above his head. "Oh there's a lot of things I want you to do." The brunette smirked, gently running his nails down his smooth back.

"Oh is there now?" Aidan chuckled softly, running his hands along the curves of his sides. Liam shivered under his touch, his eyes slowly fluttering close.

"I missed this." He whispered and melted into the Australians touch, looking up. "I missed this too princess." Aidan admitted and admired the curly haired boys beautiful features, kissing his forehead softly.

Liam smiled at that and placed a hand on the back of his neck, running his fingers through the lads locks. "Kiss me." He murmured softly, biting his lip.

Aidan smiled softly, leaning down and propping himself on his elbows and gently pressed their lips softly together. Liam's toes slowly started curling at the feeling of his lips against his own, kissing him back almost immediately.

They're lips moved in sync, Liam's body starting to tingle. He moaned softly when Aidan licked his way into his mouth, their tongues slowly fighting for dominance.

Just as Aidan was about to undress Liam, the boys phone started to blow up with the song Anaconda, meaning that Zayn was calling him.