22 | First singing lesson

A/n : like I said in the beginning this story W I L L have both Larry AND Narry, which means there are both side ships involved. So, I don't want to hear any complains on which you'd rather have. It's a love triangle, people, the whole thing is about one boy trying to figure out who he wants more and I'm still thinking about making them Nourry.

Also, read the authors note after the chapter 💕🙈

****

The was 3.15 pm. The school day has finally ended and everyone was on their way home. Except for Liam. He still had to stay longer for his singing lessons with mister Horan since he wanted to enter the schools talent show.

The brunette was walking toward the classroom where he was supposed to meet him, his heels clicked against the freshly polished floor and his hips swayed from side to side along with his flower dress he was wearing. He was humming softly to himself, looking down at the list he made with the songs he wanted to sing for the competition.

"Liam!" The seventeen year old turned around and to spot a familiar jock jogging up to him, smiling at him. "Hey Toni, what's up?" He asked and looked up at him once the way taller lad stood in front of him, panting.

"I um, well, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight? Me and a few friends are going to the new karaoke-sushi bar down town and I was wondering, since you love to sing, you'd like to join me, or more like us?" Liam couldn't help but coo at the dark haired lad, biting his bottom lip to prevent from smiling so much at how cute he looked while blushing.

"I'd love to." He told him with a toothy grin, giggling softly. He blushed when he saw the way his blue eyes lit up with so much happiness, his lips curling into a huge smile. "Great, that's, yeah uh so I'll— I'll pick you up around seven?"

"Sounds great." Liam chuckled, grabbing his hands to stop them from shaking so much. "I'll see you tonight then." He got up on his toes and pressed a gently kiss to his slightly stubbled cheek.

He gave him one last glance before turning around and walking into the classroom, quickly closing the door behind him. He leaned his back against it and sighed happily, biting his bottom lip so hard, he could taste the blood in his mouth, smiling to himself while doing so.

He jumped in surprise once he heard a loud crash of the instruments stumble on the tilted floor, his head snapping up into the direction to see mister Horan laying in the middl of the pile while groaning in pain.

"Oh god, mister Horan are you alright?" The boy dropped his things and immediately walked up to him, helping the blond haired man from the floor. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine." The man assured him, groaning at the back pain.

Liam chuckled softly at the young music teacher, leading him to his desk and carefully setting him on the desk chair. "You got all the songs you could think of?" Mister Horan asked and looked at the boy who nodded his head.

"Yeah I got the paper right here." Liam smiled and walked over to his bag, picking the folded paper up since he dropped it on the floor along with his bag, making his way back to him.

"Did you already decide which song you want to sing?" The blond watched the student, Liam shaking his head with a sigh. "No, not yet. I'm not sure if I should sing one of my own songs or just cover one." He said and walked over to the piano, sitting down in front of it.