31 | Telling Zayn

Okay, you can do this Liam, you can do this. Just look him in the eye, tell him and then leave. Just look him in the eye, tell him and then leave, the brunette kept repeating in his head, trying to reassure himself that it will be fine, even though he knows it won't be fine. If it weren't for Gigi and Harry practically forcing him to go over to his place, he would've been curled up in a ball in his room, crying and eating all kinds of junk food, blaming himself for being so stupid.

But no, no of course his friends told him that he had to tell the father that he was going to be a real daddy. He didn't even deserve to know it but yet here he stood, hesitantly staring at the doorbell.

His heart was racing, his mind kept spinning and his hands were shaking. He was scared. A blind man could even see it. He was afraid of what Zayn was now capable of, he was afraid that he might tell Perrie was happened. He was afraid she might do something to hurt him or most importantly the baby.

It may have been a stupid idea, but Liam didn't have the heart to even think about getting a abortion. He wasn't that low. Even if it meant for him to give up his dream to going to college, there was always online colleges. He just couldn't bare the thought of killing a small fetus that wouldn't get the chance to see the light of day. And he knew that Harry and Gigi would both support him with his decision, only question was, would his parents, Zayn and, most of all, Toni support him through this time of need? He had no idea, but he was going to find out eventually.

Inhaling one last deep breath, the boy finally found the courage to press the small button, listening as the bell went off on the other side of the door. He nervously gnawed at his bottom lip, shifting a little on his feet while fiddling with the hem of his summer dress.

His breath got caught in the middle of his throat as the door opened, his eyes immediately meeting with the ones he used to love so much. "Liam?" The confusion was longer in the lads voice as he spotted his ex-best friend standing there, running his long fingers through his blond locks.

"What are you doing here?" He arched one of his eyebrows up, his eyes scanning over the brunette and taking in his nervous vibe.

"I– uh, we– we need to talk. It's, um, it really important." Liam could feel the blood rush up to his lightly paled cheeks as he stuttered, cursing at himself in his head for being such a nervous wreck around the older lad.

Zayn released a deep chuckle and stepped aside, giving the younger boy access to his house. "Come in." He told him, giving him his oh-so famous smile, the one that used to make Liam's day brighter than it already was.

But that wasn't the point, no, he was over him. He was just here to tell him about his pregnancy, that's it. Nothing more, nothing less. The boy cleared his throat, slowly stepping through the front door and into the mansion, looking around.

"Want anything to drink?" Liam turned his attention back to the blond as he made his way into the kitchen, getting a glass out of the cabinet. "Uh, no, no I'm good." He replied, biting his bottom lip gently.

"Alright, suit yourself." The blond haired lad hummed and poured himself some filtered water into the glass. "So, what's so important that you had to come over?" He asked, leading the glass up to his lips and taking a sip from it, his eyes set on the curly haired boy.

Liam pursed his lips, not really knowing what to say. He could just imagine Zayn's reactions, knowing that he would blow up, get aggressive. He was so afraid, but he collected himself, taking a breather before starting to speak. "So um, this– this morning, I– uh found something out..."

"And that is?" Zayn yet again rose a brow, looking a little confused.

"I'm pregnant." The brunette blurted out, the older lad freezing in spot. "What?" He asked, his hand gripping the glass rather tightly.

"I'm pregnant." Liam repeated, barely above a whispered, watching the way Zayn's body tensed. "How is it even possible?" He asked slowly, looking up at the younger boy.

"I found out I was born with women organs, minus the um pussy." The brunette explained, looking down at his feet.

"And who's the father?"

"You." The boy whispered, flinching when the lad slammed the glass on the counter, luckily it didn't break. "Don't lie to me." Zayn looked over at him with his eyebrows furrowed, slowly stepping towards him.

"Who's the father?" He repeated his question, stepping further towards the brunette. "Y– you are." Liam stuttered and stepped back, fear suddenly takin over.

"Oh please, we both know you're lying." The blond cornered him against the wall, looking down at him. "Now tell me the truth Liam. Who. Is. The. Father?" It came out as a growl, Liam whimpering a little at that and feeling himself slowly move down. He could see the rage in the lads eyes, his heart thumping against his ribcage, feeling as it was about to break free.

"Y– you're the father, Z–Zayn..."

Zayn looked around, chuckling dryly before licking his lips. "God, you truly are a little whore, aren't you Payne?"

The brunette's heart felt like it shattered into a million pieces at that statement, his stomach twisting at the harsh words. "Such a little slut desperate for attention, am I right?" Zayn gripped Liam's jaw, making him look up to him.

"You better listen closely when I tell you this, if you see me in school? Walk a different direction. If you even think about talking to me, you will regret it. Tell my parents? Oh I'm going to end your fucking life. I don't want anything to fucking do with you, or your little mistake in there." Zayn poked his stomach rather roughly, the boy hissing at that.

"It's not mine, and it will never fucking be mine, freak." Liam's eyes watered at his words, his heart crumbling piece by piece. The brunette pushed him away and sniffled, shaking his head. "You really are a lost cause." He spat through his tears, looking up at him.

Zayn rolled his eyes. "At least I'm not the one whoring around." He retorted, seeing the hurt that flashed through the other boys eyes. "I think you should leave."

"I hate you, Zayn. And I hope you rot in hell, along with your girlfriend." Liam finally let the tears rolled down his cheeks, speed walking out of the house and slamming the door behind him, his hands wrapping around himself as he headed home, being a crying mess.