17 | Skipping school and first audition

"Where are we going?" Perrie asked as her and Zayn walked through the woods, swatting away all the flies and mosquitos that were buzzing around her on the way.

"You'll see in a minute." Zayn chuckled deeply and glanced over at the girl who had her arms flying around her because of the annoying insects. He gently grasped her hand and pulled her with him, looking around the woods.

"Where are we going anyways?" The girl huffed softly, looking over at Zayn while biting her lip. "We're going to my special place." The lad replied with a hum and a smile, kissing her knuckles softly which made the girls pale cheeks turn a dark shade of red.

"And what is that special place you're taking me to?" Perrie smiled and intertwined their fingers, Zayn pulling her closer. "Patience is the key to success darling." He quoted and grinned down at her, the blonde giggling.

"You're such a dork." She bit her lip with a smile, placing a hand on his bulgy bicep. "I get that a lot." Zayn laughed softly, running his fingers through his dyed hair.

"We're here." He then said once he spotted the place, leading her towards the wooden ladder.

"A treehouse?" Perrie narrowed her eyebrows at him, looking up at the wooden house on the tree. "I come here a lot. It's my escape whenever I have trouble. No one really knows about this place except for me. I never took anyone here so." Zayn explained with a with a soft chuckle, motioning for her to go climb first. He might have left out a few infos.

The girl looked at him and chuckled, rolling her eyes before walking to the ladder. "Such a gentleman." She teased, grabbing his hand for support since she was wearing heels before slowly climbing up.

"Only for you." Zayn grinned and leaned himself against the tree, his eyes set on her ass. He bit down his bottom lip and climbed the ladder once she was up, hopping on the wooden floor.

He smiled over at Perrie who was looking around the treehouse. "This is beautiful." He heard her say once he followed her. "The view is amazing, the treehouse looks brand new. How long did you have it?" She looked over at Zayn as he walked into the house to join her.

"Since I was ten." The lad replied as stepped towards her, placing his hands on her hips.

The girl hummed softly and smiled at the cute drawings that were hanging on the wooden wall. "What this?" She rose a brow once her eyes landed on a picture of Zayn and Liam.

"Oh that? That's just an old picture my mum took from us in Disneyland. Liam insisted for me to hanging up somewhere so I thought the treehouse might be a good place." Zayn cleared his throat and smiled a little, feeling his phone suddenly vibrate in his pocket. He reached down for it and checked to see who it was.

"I'll be right back." He kissed her cheek quickly before walking out of the small house, Perrie smiling after him before its disappeared once he was out.

She ripped the picture off the wall and rolled her eyes, smirking a little when she crumbled it up and threw it out of the small window. "Oops." She chuckled to herself and bit her lip, quickly turning around when Zayn came in a minute later.

"Sorry bout that." Zayn apologized softly with a smile, walking up to her. "Now where were we?"

"You were about to kiss me?" Perrie asked innocently, grinning cheekily up at the lad and just wanting him to forget about the picture. Zayn rose a brow at her and chuckled. "You sure about that?"