18 | The party

"You're not going anywhere tonight." Aidan protested as he watched his boyfriend get ready, a pout on his lips. "You and me had a cuddle session planned tonight."

It was already Friday night. Which meant Toni Mahfud's back to school : senior year party was up again. This was the first time the brunette was ever invited to one of his parties, so he decided to dress up real nice for it. And as much as it pained him, leaving his boyfriend for the night.

Liam didn't really speak much with Zayn, since he found out he blew his audition off to hang out with Edwards, of course, so it was understandable that he was pissed at him.

"By cuddle session, you of course mean sêx." Liam rolled his eyes at the older lad, chuckling softly as he added some eyeliner, concentrating on the thick wing.

"Well duh." The Australian lad grinned cheekily, pushing himself up from the bed with a huff, slowly slumping towards the curly haired lad and wrapping his arms around his curvy waist. "Please stay." He whined a little, pressing his lips against his neck.

"As amazing as sêx sounds right now, I really want to go to this party." Liam hummed softly, tilting his head to the side a little after he was done and letting him kiss his neck up and down.

"I have to keep making it up to you for no being there yesterday baby." Aidan sighed softly, biting gently at the lads tan skin. "How many times do I have to tell you this? It's fine, babe. You, at least, had a good reason why." Liam smiled softly at him, turning around to face the college student. "You already made it up to me last night, over and over again." He grinned softly and pulled him down after grabbing the collar of his shirt, pressing their lips shortly together.

"Now let me get ready for the party. Gigi will pick me up in five!" He quickly pushed the muscular lad away and walked over to his make up desk, grabbing his lipstick and putting it perfectly on his lips, covering it with a bit of his strawberry shine lipgloss.

Aidan licked his lips and chuckled softly at the teenager, turning around to watch the boy get ready. "Which heels should I wear to this skirt? The black ones or the the glittery silver ones?" The brunette glanced at the twenty one year old through his mirror, wiping the lipgloss off the side that managed to smear a little.

His boyfriend tilted his head to the side, taking in the lads beauty. He was wearing a short dark red ruffled skirt with a white tank top that suited his body perfectly, along with a leather jacket, his hair tied up to a small messy bun. "I'd say," The man looked at the shoes, narrowing his eyebrows a little. "The black ones?"

Liam turned around and looked at the shoes, humming in agreement. "Thank you." He smiled and grabbed them, slipping his small feet into the pair before walking up to Aidan after grabbing his stuff, pressing a sweet kiss to his plump lips.

"I promise, you can ravish my ass once I get back home." He grinned against his lips, biting his own bottom lip when the taller lad placed a hand above his ass. "Better let me." He mumbled and pecked Liam's lips once more.

The brunette giggled softly and smiled up at him, jumping when he heard a familiar car honk from downstairs. "That's Gigi." He pecked his lips once more before finally pulling away. "I'll see you later."

Aidan hummed. "Better don't let a guy on you, and don't drink too much." He warned the younger lad, pointing a finger at him.

Liam rolled his eyes and grinned. "No promises." He whispered cheekily, pecking his lips before heading out his room after grabbing his stuff.

The twenty one year old chuckled and watched after him, sighing softly. He rubbed his eyes and grabbed his phone from his pocket, gently biting his lip.

****

Zayn sat on the comfortable couch as he looked around the stuffy living room, holding a plastic red cup filled with beer. The smell of pot, sweat, sex and whatever else there was flowed through the room, making him actually want to puke. This was his first party he was ever invited to since he started high school so he wasn't used to this stench, at all.

He looked into his cup and scrunched up his nose a little, sighing. He placed the cup on the coffee table and licked his lips, rubbing at his jaw.

The lad looked up once he noticed Perrie walk into the room, smiling up at her and watched as she sat down beside him, immediately cuddling into his side. "Where were you?" He asked and kissed her forehead, placing an arm around her shoulder.

"Beer." She grinned and held up the blue plastic cup, leaning against his touch with a hum. "You're an alcoholic." Zayn joked and chuckle softly at the slap he received on his chest. "Shut up." The blonde huffed and rolled her eyes playfully at him.

"Have you seen Liam?" He suddenly asked her, the girl glancing up at him. "No I haven't. Guess he decided not to co—"

"Well looky here, guess Payno decided to join the party looking sexy as always." Zayn looked up once he heard Toni's voice, spotting Liam walking through the front door with an eye roll, Gigi and Harry following after him.

"Nice to see you too Mahfud." He giggled at the dark haired lad, looking around his house. Zayn's breath slightly hitched when he saw the brunette, his eyes scanning his appearance.

Then all of a sudden, their eyes met. Liam gave him a glare before turning his head away from him to Toni once again. The blond sighed softly at that, biting his lips gently.

Of course he'd still be mad at him, but he didn't blame him. He stood him up, his best friend. He missed his first audition because he was skipping school with the girl he likes. He couldn't be any more stupider.

He glanced back at Liam, noticing he was heading towards the kitchen. "Hey babe? I'll be right back." He looked back at Perrie who just nodded her head and removed herself from him.

Zayn was quick to stand up, heading towards the kitchen. Luckily, Liam was the only one there, spotting him fill up a red plastic cup with beer. "Liam?" The brunette jumped in surprise at his voice, turning around to face him.

"What do you want?" Liam scoffed in annoyance and rolled his eyes, putting his attention back to the beer.

"I um, want to talk to you."

"There's nothing to talk about, Zayn." The curly haired boy said and took a sip from the beer, heading towards the door.

The blond grabbed his wrist before he could walk out, pulling him back. "Zayn, what the hell!" Liam glared at him, trying to yank his wrist out of his hand but only causing the older lad to tighten his grip.

"Don't walk away from me." Zayn gave him a look, suddenly pushing him against the fridge. Liam's eyes slightly widened at that, his breath suddenly uneven and his heart beating hard against his ribcage.

"We're going to talk about this like adults, got that?" The brunette nodded his head rather fast, biting his lip as his eyes met with Zayn's again.

"Good." The blond's lips curled into a small smirk, his eyes wandering down the boy. "Now, I want to apologize that I wasn't there yesterday. I'm really sorry I missed it."

"It really hurt me you know?" Liam tore his eyes away from Zayn's. "I know baby." Zayn sighed softly, letting go of his wrist and placing it on his hips. "Can I make it up to you?"

"How?"

"Ice cream, movie night and sleepover, yeah?" He suggested with a soft smile when Liam's eyes lit up. "Okay, fine." The boy giggled and bit his lip, nodding his head. "I'd love that."

"Then it's a date." Zayn leaned down, his lips almost brushing against Liam's."I'll be at your house tomorrow around eight." He winked at him before pulling away slowly, licking his lips before walking out of the kitchen, leaving a very shocked brunette behind.