43 | 'Finding' out

Zayn didn't go home that night. Instead, he made his way to the nearest liquor store, getting himself two bottles of vodka. He had no idea why, but for some reason he just needed to drink away the pain. He felt hurt that Liam didn't want to do this anymore. It was the only time the two of them were close. Just the thought of Liam, made the blond haired lad sigh and gulp down the burning liquor, almost being done with the first bottle.

He had decided to make his way to his girlfriends house, hoping she'd at least still have him but it was hard when you were half drunk and stumbling around. But it didn't take long until he arrived. Zayn grinned as he noticed her parents weren't home, giving him easy jackpot to fuck her. He stumbled towards the side of the house and grabbed small pebbles of stone, throwing them against her window where her light was still shining bright compared to the rest of the house.

He frowned when he didn't get an immediate answer and kept throwing pebble after pebble until the window finally opened. Perries head peaked out and she looked around the neighborhood first before her eyes landed on Zayn and they widened.

"Zayn!" Her voice came out more as a panicked squeak, her head turning back to look into her room. "Uh, what– what are you doing?" The blonde cleared her throat as she looked down at her boyfriend, adjusting the robe she was wearing.

"Aren't you happy to see me baby?" Zayn slurred and chuckled lowly, smirking. "Thought I'd come visit you." He dragged the 'u' out and brought the bottle back to his lips, drinking the rest of the first bottle before throwing it aside.

"Are you drunk?" Perrie narrowed her eyebrows and glanced at the vodka bottle laying in her garden now, sighing. "Pfft, no." Zayn snorted and shook his head, giggling a little to himself.

"Goddamnit Zayn." The girl mumbled and shook her own head at him. "I'll be right down." She told him and closed the window once she pulled her head back inside.

The lad grinned and decided to head to the front door, stumbling over his own feet a few times but he could manage to get his balance back, slowly taking step by step when he walked up the small stair case leading to the front door.

He hiccuped, starting to drink out of the second bottle of vodka as he looked around the neighborhood. It felt like forever until Perrie finally opened the front door, Zayn turning his attention back to her. He dropped the bottle and cupped her face, bringing her towards him and smashing their lips together in a sloppy kiss, completely catching the girl off guard.

"Z–Zayn." Perrie tried to pull away, not really feeling the kiss, especially since she could taste the disgusting liquor. She scrunched her nose up and pushed him away, wiping her mouth. "Bloody hell." She looked over at Zayn who just giggled and swayed around, almost falling back but the blonde was quick to catch him. She sighed and looked at the bottle that broke on the wooden patio, cursing.

But she ended up closing the door and dragging the drunken lad up to her room, pushing him down on the bed. "Ohh kinky." The lad grinned and tried pulling Perrie on top of him but she slapped his hands away.

"No." She gave him a stern look before walking into the bathroom across the hallway, getting him a glass of water as well as a wet towel.

The seventeen year old lad took the time to look around the cheerleaders room, tilting his head a little. He smiled dazedly and his eyes soon landed on her closet which was a little open. He frowned and stood up, walking towards it and tried closing it but it wouldn't budge.

Zayn's eyebrows suddenly narrowed when he heard a high pitched ow! coming from the closet and instead of closing it, he slowly opened it. "Gigi?" He asked confused as his eyes landed on a familiar American girl who was all crammed up in the popular girl's closet, Gigi slowly looking up.

"Oh– uh, hi Zayn..." She greeted him awkwardly with a small wave and a sheepish smile, Perrie soon joining them.

"Oh fuck." Zayn turned around and stared at his girlfriend blankly. "What the fuck is she doing here?" He asked his immature stage suddenly moving to anger.

"Uh, we decided to study for um–" The girl stumbled over her own words, not really knowing what to say.

"Sex ED!" Gigi saved her and looked up at Zayn, her lips pursing into a thin line when he glared down at her. "We don't even have Sex ED anymore." He sneered and looked at both girls. "What the fuck is going on?"

The two blonde girls looked at each other and tried swallowing the lumps in their throats. "Um, you see– we uh–"

"This is stupid." Zayn muttered bottler and shook his head at them, grabbing the water. He decided to drink it but was already slowly sobering up himself after that. "I'm leaving." He said and glanced at Perrie before leaving the room.

"Zayn, baby wait!" The cheerleader ran after her boyfriend and tried to stop him, but he just kept walking. "Babe, I'm so–"

"Don't!" His voice was harsh and he turned around to glare at her. "Don't call me babe or baby, or better yet, don't fucking call me anything." He spat at her and rubbed at his stubbled jaw frustratingly. "I don't want you to text me or call me. Have fun studying for 'Sex ED' with your new toy." He said bitterly before walking out of the house and slamming the door behind him.

He made his way through the dark streets, trying to find his way back home. But instead he went to his and Liam's treehouse, making himself comfortable on the old mattress that was still placed in there. He shivered a little and tugged his leather jacket closer, slowly falling into a deep slumber.