48 | When time flies

The months flew by and before anyone knew it, it was prom season. Liam was already close to due date, but that did not stop him from being his fiancé's date and slaying prom with his beautiful dress he bought with his mom and the girls. They were all getting ready for the biggest night of the school year. Zayn was already at Liam's house, waiting for the brunette to finally come down so they could drive to the school. He was nervous. Really really nervous.

Sure they were already together for more than three months, but he was still very nervous to see his beautiful soon-to-be husband/wife and baby momma in his dress. Liam had been teasing him for the past weeks and he was anxious to see what his baby girl looked like in it.

It still amazed Zayn that they lasted that long already, a smile forming his lips at the thought of soon to be marrying the lad. The eighteen year old was happy. For the first time in his life he finally felt complete and he couldn't wait to take the next big step with Liam. After the triplets are born, Zayn was going to concentrate on his family. They still decided to wait another year with the wedding, wanting to put all their attention on their three babies. They decided to wait with the genders, wanting them to be an instant surprise.

Zayn swayed a little around the spot he was standing in, looking down at his leather shoes as he waited for his lover to come down the stairs. But once he heard the loud sound of heels clicking, his head lifted.

He could feel his breath getting knocked out of his lungs and his heart literally skip a beat once his eyes landed on the brunette. His lips parted in shock and he watched his princess slowly make his way down the stairs with his mother hot on his tracks, already taking pictures of him.

"Wow." Was all Zayn could say as soon as Liam reached him, a wide smile plastered on his lips. "You like it?" The brunette asked shyly and turned around for him to show off his dress.

"Like it? I love it. You look gorgeous, baby." Zayn bit his lower lip and grabbed the boy's hand, gently kissing the back of it. "You will make a beautiful prom queen tonight."

Liam blushed and giggled, shaking his head at him. "You're too sweet, babe." He leaned up and pressed their lips gently together, Zayn immediately kissing him back while wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Oh my gosh." Karen stifled a exciting squeal from behind them, taking more pictures of the adorable prom couple kissing in front of her.

"Mom." Liam groaned in annoyance and turned around to look at her, grimacing when she took a picture. "Momma needs her pictures so shut up and get into pose." Karen sassed and rolled her eyes at her son, grinning.

Zayn chuckled and pulled Liam towards his chest, resting his chin on top of his head. He placed his hands on his fiancé's bump and smiled brightly, feeling Liam placed his own hands on top of his bigger tattooed ones.

The couple smiled happily into the camera and stayed for a good half an hour for Liam's mom to make as many pictures as possible until they finally fled to the limousine that was waiting for them outside.

****

Well, it was fun while it lasted. That was the first thing Liam thought when he watched Aiden, Zayn and Toni have a huge fight in the middle of the dancefloor, the whole senior year of 2016/2017 standing in a crowded circle around them. Not only did the college student ruin the biggest night for Zayn and Liam but the young boy was also receiving a lot of pain from his stomach, his three babies kicking around. And not in a very gentle way. With harry and Gigi on both his sides he tried to contain his scream, gripping and holding onto their hands for dear life.

Perrie on the other hand was trying to break the fight between the three lads along with B.J. but it just turned worse when the first one – which was obviously Zayn – threw the first punch. Every student started filming the scene, chanting fight, fight, fight while patiently waiting for it to escalate completely. The chaperons, mainly Mister Tomlinson and Mister Horan, desperately tried to help the two other students but it was no use since Zayn was completely losing it.

Toni was shocked himself at how much rage the older lad had in himself as he just watched him throw punch after punch into the twenty-two year olds face. "Zayn... Zayn... Zayn!?" He finally managed to pull the angry lad off of the man who was groaning in nothing but agony, holding his bloody face.

"Let me go!" Zayn struggled to get himself free, ready to pounce the bleeding college graduate all over again. "Calm the fuck down, Malik." Toni hissed and pushed him away from Aiden once getting him on his feet. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Zayn breathed heavily and looked up at Toni with a sinister like look, wiping the blood off from the corner of his busted lip. "You heard what he said about Liam." He spat harshly and glared at the older man from over his frenemy's shoulder.

"I know what he said." Toni sighed and shook his head. "Doesn't fucking mean you can beat him to death." He gave him a knowing look. "You're about to be a father and you're going to marry the mother of your children. Get a grip unless you want to fucking end up in prison and not see your family until they're old enough to leave for college, nitwit."

He was right. Zayn was about to be a father and he still wanted to see his kids grow up as well as wanting to marry Liam. He looked over at the curly haired lad who seemed to be suffering under a lot of pain, quickly rushing over to him. "Baby, baby are you okay?" He asked worriedly and took his hands from their best friends, looking at him.

Liam looked at Zayn with his eyes widening, his hands gripping his boyfriends rather too tightly. "I– it's happening." He stuttered and screamed at the first contraction that shot through him.

"What do you–" Zayn looked down confused and noticed a puddle of water drip down the chair Liam was sitting on, his own eyes widening.

"Shit." He cursed and quickly got up. "It's happening!" He started panicking, not sure what to do now. He didn't expect for the triplets to arrive this soon already. Everything started to happen so fast and before Zayn even knew it, his vision began to get blurrier. Next thing everyone knew, he passed out.

****

not really how I wanted it to turn out but THE TRIPLETS ARE COMING😱👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻🤰🏻🍼🙆🏻