37 | The talk

The next day, Zayn decided to have a talk with Liam, luckily it only being Sunday. He was nervously chewing his bottom lip, twirling one of his rings around his finger as he stood in front of the door of the Payne house. He noticed the car of the boy's mother wasn't there so he assumed that the curly haired boy was alone, which in his luck, he was.

The minute the door opened and revealed the beautiful brunette his breath hitched in the back of his throat. He bit down lip as his eyes slowly scanned Liam. He was wearing great stockings that went up till his knees and a oversized sweater that reached the upper half of his milky thighs. His long curls were tousled in a cute mess and his lips were shimmering with lip balm.

The blonds eyes soon landed down by the boys stomach, the bump clearly showing through the thick sweater. "What are you doing here?" Zayn eyes shifted back to look at Liam who's eyebrows her creases in confusion.

"I um, I came to talk to you." He said slowly, biting down his bottom lip. "About what?" Liam crossed his arms over his chest, raising one perfectly plucked eyebrow.

"Us." Zayn replied curtly and looked down at him, clearing his throat. "Oh..." Liam nodded his head slowly and stepped to the side to grant him access into his house. "Come in."

And Zayn did so, walking into the house. "Are you alone?" He asked the obvious question, looking back at him once he had closed the door.

"Yeah. Everyone's out and I wasn't feeling like it so I stayed here." Liam said and walked passed him. "You want anything to drink?"

"No, i'm fine." Zayn said and licked his lips, following after the curly haired lad. "Alright." Liam chuckled and grabbed himself some potato chips along with a small bowl of mayo. "Now, what do you want from me?" He looked up at the older lad, sitting down on the barstool by the kitchen island.

Zayn sighed, running his fingers through his blond locks. "I–" he started but clearly had no clue what he wanted to say to him. "Yes?" The brunette tilted his head like a lost puppy, eating one potato chip after dipping it into the mayo.

"I want you." Zayn finally blurted out, causing the boy before him to freeze. "Excuse me?" Liam narrowed his eyebrows a little, a small frown forming his lips. "I. Want. You." The lad gulped a little, gnawing at his bottom lip a little nervously.

"What about Perrie?" The brunette slowly sat up straight and looked at him. "I'm, uh planning on breaking up with her." The blond spoke and cleared his throat, scratching at the back of his head.

"And you think that wanting me and thinking that I might say yes is just gonna happen?"

"Uh yeah?"

"Well, you got that wrong pretty boy. Think about the stuff you have done so far. One, you missed my audition for the glee club. Two, you slut shamed me in front of Perrie and her minions and let her humiliate me in front of the whole school. Three, you fûcking missed my talent show audition because you were too fûcking busy fucking with Perrie. Four, you threatened to beat me up after I told you first about the pregnancy because that was the least I could do and you ended up slut shaming me again. You almost punched me in the face when I wanted to tell your parents about this. You fingered me in front of my parents and your parents, not to fucking forget your sisters and my brother. When you stumbled over your words all you could think of was that I'm sexy. What the fuck do you think will be my answer Zayn?" The older lad noticed how the hormones were getting the best of his ex-best friend, a soft sigh leaving his lips.

"I'm sorry..." Was all he could say, but it wasn't enough for Liam. "Are you fûcking kidding me? You think a simple sorry will make everything better again? Well news flash dick, it won't." The boy scowled at him and scrunched his nose up a little. "There are a set of kitchen knives right behind me, and I'm not afraid to use them. So please do me the favor and get the fuck out of my house before this ends up getting ugly. You're stressing me out and it's not good for the baby. Now please go away and don't ever think about talking to me again, you got that?"

Zayn looked over at the brunette, hesitating. "I asked if you got that?" Liam practically growled at the older boy, the blond nodding his head slowly before turning around and leaving the kitchen. With slow steps he made his way towards the front door, his bottom lip trapped back between his lips and he turned around, glancing back at the kitchen briefly.

And if he was honest, his heart broke a little when he heard the others sons, his hand gripping the doorknob tightly and doubting whether he should stay or not. But it was clear that Liam didn't want him here, so he left, closing the door behind him.

He tugged his hands into his leather jacket pockets and made his way to the motorcycle, licking his lips. He looked around, opening the garage to get all his things, snatching the keys from the key shelf before hopping on the bike.

He put on his helmet, strapping it up and started the engine, speeding down the road, just wanting to get out of here and go somewhere where he could think in piece.

****

This is only 980 words but eh, here you go lovelies. I promise ziam will happen soon but you know what Zayn all did in the past so, it might take a while for Liam to adjust but ziam will be a couple 😚