45 | Make up Sex

The brunettes bedroom was filled with endless moans and grunts, the headboard of the bed banging loudly against the wall as the dark haired lad thrusted his whole length into the younger boy, his hands pushing his legs up for better access. Liam was a complete mess underneath Zayn, body lingering with layers of sweat, swollen red lips parted as high pitched moans and little screams fell from them and hands gripping his sheets tightly. After Zayn finally confessed his feelings for Liam, things between them had gotten hot rather quickly.

Without Zayn even realizing, Liam jumped him and crashed their lips in a seething kiss, mumbling a finally after each peck. The brunette didn't fully forgive him yet, but hearing Zayn finally be honest about his feelings was a start for him. After ditching the party and sneaking up to Liam's room, they ended up making up – by having passionate sex.

Since the pregnant boy was filled with an amount of hormones, he was extremely horny, his dick twitching at the sight of his baby daddy. His bottom lip was sucked between his teeth as he watched the older lad make love to him with every strength he had in his body, muscles tensed and bulging. Liam definitely enjoyed seeing this sight of him, it was so hot.

"Fuck, daddy I'm gonna cum." Liam moaned loudly once Zayn hit the bundle of nerves that had his body trembling with nothing but pleasure while the familiar warmth kept growing in the pit of his stomach.

"Cum baby, cum for daddy." Zayn groaned lowly and rolled his hips skillfully, having a tight grip on his ex-best friends ankles. Liam bit his lip hard and moved one hand down, wrapping it around himself. He started jerking off, body arching off the mattress and head thrown back in pleasure, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. "Fuck." He whimpered softly and slighting tried moving himself on Zayn, but he just pinned his hips down, thrusting harder and more forcefully against his spot.

Liam moved his hand faster and soon enough he found himself coming between the two, screaming Zayn's name loudly – he didn't care if the other would hear him downstairs.

With a soft gasp, the brunette slumped back on his bed, his eyes fluttering close once Zayn filled him up a few seconds later, humming softly at the warm feeling.

The dark haired latter let go of his ankles and slowly but carefully slumped on top of the younger boy, breathing heavily. They rode out their highs together, Liam letting out another moan before Zayn pulled out of him, dropping himself beside him.

"I love you." Zayn spoke up loudly and smiled to himself, licking his lips. The curly haired boy bit his bottom lip again, this time to hide his smile that was creeping its way on them.

"I love you too." His head turned to look up at the dark haired beauty, giggling breathlessly when Zayn pulled him closer just like that and tangled their legs, burying his face into the mop of messy curls. Even though, Liam was still covered in his own cum, the two just laid their on his bed, perfectly intertwined. The brunette felt happier. Happier than he was before, and maybe he was slowly going to forgive the lad for what he did.

"Liam?" Zayn asked softly after a long time of a sensual silence between them. "Mm yes?" The brunette hummed with his eyes closed, shifting a little to get into a comfortable spot.

"Do you want to be mine?"

Liam slowly fluttered his eyes open and looked up at the older lad, his lips curling into a wide smile. "As long as you don't hurt me like that again, then yes. I'll gladly be yours." He whispered and kissed a spot under his bearded chin.

Zayn smiled and slightly moved his head, pressing their lips together oh-so soothingly. "Trust me," he murmured softly. "I'll never hurt you again."

Liam believed him. Because he did have a feeling that everything was finally going to go the right path after tonight and he couldn't wait for their future with the triplets.

****

Short chap but here you are with some fluffy ziam smut 🙈👀

Alright so listen up lovelies;

This story will be ending pretty soon but I promise that all the chapters you are about to get, will be ziam only. Except for one but you'll find out the reason why. And don't worry I'll write a chapter about Liam giving birth to the triplets cause I actually got a very very funny idea for that one, hehe.

But anyways, ZIAM ARE FINALLY TOGETHER, YAAAAY🤗 AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME 🙆🏻