30 | Morning sickness and pregnancy tests

It's been a month since that night. A month since Zayn and Liam have avoided each other and a month where Liam has been carrying his guilt around. He was lucky tho that Zayn wasn't bothering him anymore, but he could always feel eyes on him during lunch, or in the classes they shared. He would even watch him and Toni with a glint in his eyes that scared him a little, but he couldn't admit it. He always played it cool for Toni, lying to him all the time which made his guilt only grow bigger and bigger.

It wasn't easy for the brunette. He didn't want to break Toni's heart because he knew he didn't deserve it. The lad was so sweet and so caring, it made Liam fall for him all over again. He knew how to cheer Liam up, he knew almost every little detail about him, and Liam just loved that. He just loved that Toni was such a great boyfriend, which made him hate himself even more each new day.

It's times like these where Liam wonders, how stupid he even was to let Zayn do that with him. He should've just slapped him, hit him, push him away. Just something. Yet he didn't. So the real question was, was he really over the blond haired lad? He honestly didn't know, but what he did know was, that he wanted to be with Toni, and he'll do anything to keep their relationship up and running, even if it meant carrying all this guilt with him.

It was a plain Wednesday morning. Liam woke up, showered, got himself ready for school, packed his book bag and went downstairs to make himself some breakfast. But something felt different. He could feel his stomach twist and churn, the feeling of vomit suddenly rising in his throat and he couldn't help but gag.

The brunette scrunched up his nose at the displeasing taste in his mouth, quickly placing a hand on his mouth as it continued to rise up before he bolted out of the kitchen, rubbing towards the bathroom. The next thing he knew, was how he puked half of his breakfast into the toilet, his head spinning all of the sudden.

His curls were falling off his forehead, his hands gripping the toilet seat as he knelt in front of it, tears forming his eyes as he continued to puke his breakfast out. It wasn't until five minutes later, as the front door clicked open, he stopped, his body slumping against the wall.

"Liam?" The boy looked up as he heard the familiar voices of his friends, his hand clutching his aching stomach.

"Liam, where the hell are you? School starts in ten minutes." Gigi said as she walked down the hallway, heading towards the only door that was standing wide open. "Li, what's— oh my god!" The blonde dropped her bag and quickly walked over to him, kneeling down.

"Liam, are you okay?" She asked, the brunette hearing the worry and concern in her voice. He shook his head, looking up at her with a frown on his lips. "Are you sick?" Gigi furrowed her eyebrows once she placed a hand on his forehead.

"Are you guys okay?" Harry asked as he joined them in the bathroom. "What happened?" He asked once he saw the mess, placing his bag aside before walking to the brunette.

"I don't know, maybe he ate something bad because he doesn't have a fever." Gigi stood back up and let the curly haired lad pick the boy up from the floor. Harry let the brunette cuddle himself into him, his heart breaking when he heard him sniffle.

"Clean this up? I'll take him upstairs." Harry carried Liam out of the bathroom, handing him a cloth so he could wipe his mouth clean. "Did you eat anything bad last night or this morning?" He asked him as he gently placed him on the bed, Liam shaking his head.

"N— no." He frowned and took his top off, throwing it into the pile of dirty laundry. Harry nodded and walked over to the desk, getting the pink trash can. He placed it beside the boys bed, sitting down beside him.

"Do you feel sick as in hot or anything?" Liam shook his head. No.

"What did you have for dinner last night?"

"Homemade pizza."

"Was there anything on it where you may had an allergic reaction to?" The brunette again shook his head. No.

"What about this morning? What did you eat?"

"I only had the cereal I usually eat every morning." Liam whispered and leaned himself back, looking at his friend with half lidded eyes.

"Gigi?" Harry stood up and quickly walked out of the room. "Gigi, I need for you to drive to the pharmacies now." He told her once he was by the bathroom, looking at her.

"What? Why? What's wrong?" The blonde got back up on her feet, looking at the lad with confusion. "I need five packs of pregnancy tests, right now." Harry bit his lip, Gigi looking at him as if he was out of his mind.

"Why pregnancy tests?"

"Because Liam might be pregnant."

****

The brunette paced up and down the living room, chewing off the skin of his thumb as he rapidly shook his head. "N— no, this— this can't be happening." He mumbled, hand gripping his curls, his eyes forming with tears. "I— how the fuck is it possible?" He looked over at both Gigi and Harry who were starring at the five positive pregnancy tests.

They both stayed silent, Liam's heart beating fast against his chest. He felt sick. Not the pregnant kind of sickness, the one feeling you get when something bad or exciting had happened only this was the bad type. He was pregnant. He was able to carry a child inside of him. He had women organs inside of him. And he just found out about it. After five positive test, he found out he could get pregnant.

"Liam you have to calm down.." Gigi tried to sooth him. "Calm down? Calm down? You're telling me, me, to fucking calm down when I just found out I'm pregnant? That I'm able to carry a fûcking child in my stomach? Jesus G, I'm seventeen and not to forget a fucking guy who can get pregnant! Don't tell me to fucking calm down when obviously this is not a moment to be calm!" She flinched at the boys harshness in his voice, pursing her lips and sat back down, deciding to just shut up.

"Fuck, what am I supposed to tell Toni?" Liam's breathing started to get uneven at the thought of what his boyfriend might do, the tears finally breaking free and rolling down his cheeks. "Shit, fuck!" He screamed out of frustration, kicking the coffee table.

He ignored the throbbing pain in his foot, biting his bottom lip hard enough to taste the blood that was pooling out. "I— I know it can't be his. We were save. I know we were save."

"Maybe a condom break without you guys realizing? Stuff like that happens." Harry said slowly and looked over at the brunette who continued to shake his head. "No no. Nothing broke, I know that we were save." He mumbled and chewed open his bottom lip, looking at his friends.

"Did you and Zayn use a condom when you two had sex?" The blonde haired girl suddenly asked, both Harry and Liam looking at her.

The brunette's eyes widened, a gasp falling from his lips when he realized that indeed, they didn't wear a condom. "Oh god, oh god." He dropped himself on the couch, pulling his legs up to his body. "Fuck, we didn't. We didn't use a fucking condom. Shit, fuck no no." The tears were streaming down his cheeks, his heart stopping to beat the minute he realized it.

It was Zayn's. Zayn got him pregnant. Zayn was the one who put a baby in him. Now, it was official. Liam regretted not pushing the lad away when he had the chance.

Harry and Gigi looked at each other before they both stood up, sitting on each side of the armchair. They wrapped their arms around the brunette, slowly comforting as the boy cried in their arms, whispering sweet nothings into his ear and assuring him that it'll be okay.

But will it really be okay?