41 | Baby shower planning

"Triplets!?" All four of the friends stare at the brunette in shock, their eyes wide and their jaws dropped. "How in the world did Zayn Malik knock you up with three babies at once?" Harry asked, his thick eyebrows furrowed a little in confusion, but surprised to know that their ex-best friend had that strong of a game.

"Maybe it's because they've been sneaking a few fucks." B.J. shrugged his shoulders and grinned cheekily over at the blushing boy, hissing when Gigi slapped the back of his head. "Shut it, turd." She scoffed and rolled her eyes looking back at Liam.

"Is he at least gonna help you?" She asked and rose one of her perfectly plucked eyebrows, Liam nodding his head. "Yeah." He smiled softly. "He said he was gonna help me through this." His glanced moved over to Toni who was still intently staring at him, not one piep leaving him since the announcement.

There was a lump in his throat that started to build when he noticed how his hands would clench into tight fists every now and then, his jaw clenching a little. The brunette's lips formed a small frown at that and he sighed softly, rubbing at his bump.

"Well it's nice to know that Malik finally grew a pair." Toni suddenly mumbled, the jealousy and rage just hinting in his voice. Liam sighed softly but gave him a hum in reply. "Can we do a baby shower now?" Harry butted in, wanting to break the tension and change the whole Zayn topic.

The brunette looked up at the curly haired lad who sent a reassuring smile his way, Liam nodded his head. "I'd love a baby shower." He smiled softly and looked down at his huge bump.

"I'm organizing it!" Both Harry and Gigi squeaked at the same time, glares suddenly crossing them. "How about you both just plan it before there's a war between you two." B.J. looked between the two friends, tilting his head a little to the side.

"You have to know that me and Harold aren't good at working together when it comes to special events." Jelena said and didn't break eye contact with Harry.

Liam rolled his eyes at the two and stood up, slapping them both at the backs of their heads. "You nitwits better not ruin this. I'm letting my mom plan the baby shower before anything else happens.

B.J. started to snicker at the two frowning friends who glared after the pregnant lad once he left the living room, Toni licking his lips before getting up and following after him.

"Liam?" He asked softly once he stepped into the kitchen, closing the door behind him so they had their privacy. He looked over at the brunette who was searching the cabinets for something to snack on, smiling fondly.

"Yes Toni?" The boy asked once he found a bag of crisps, turning around to see the lad stand right in front of him. He was caught off guard when he felt Toni's luscious lips gently press against his, a soft squeak falling his lips and his eyes slightly widened.

He stared at Toni for a good ten seconds, shocked at his move. But he couldn't help himself and slowly started kissing back, dropping the bag of crisps on the kitchen floor as he wrapped his arms around the taller lads neck.

The kiss got more heated the second Liam started kissing back, the brunette getting picked up with ease before roughly being placed on the cool counter and pressed against the wooden cabinets. A soft gasp left the younger lads lips and he gripped at his ex-boyfriends shirt tightly, yanking it up.

They parted for a second for a breath of air and for Toni to take off his shirt before their lips smashed back together. Liam moaned softly when he felt the dark haired lad moved his lips down his neck, sucking and nipping at the sweet skin while he gripped at the long curls, whimpering softly.

"Fûck, Toni." He threw his head back and closed his eyes, lips slightly parted. He bit down his bottom lip and tried his best to stay quiet due to their friends being meters away, his free hand trying to grip anything that was beside him – including the counter and the cherry wood of the cabinets.

It was a complete heated mess between the ex-lovers, both of them turned on by each other's actions – especially Liam who gets easily turned on now because of his hormones. But he gets hornier because of two specific lads in his school that make his life not easy.

"Wait, T– Toni." Liam moaned and gently pushed him away, huffing softly. The lad pulled his head back and looked up, his once mesmerizing blue eyes being a complete dark color filled with lust and want. "What– what's wrong baby?" He asked him worriedly.

"We– we can't do this." The brunette shook his head and sighed. "Toni, I cheated on you with my best friend who has been nothing but a dick to me. I'm pregnant with his kids. I don't think you having sex with me is a good idea. I'm– i'm already seen as the fucked up freak of a slut. I don't want you to get carried into this."

Toni placed his hand on Liam's cheek and gently caressed it with his thumb. "There are many people that fuck up in this world. May it be cheating, lying or many other messed up shit. But there will always be one reason to forgive that person. And I forgave you for it okay?Yes, I'm jealous that you are able to carry children that aren't mine, but it's not like I don't wish you the best. I know for sure you are gonna give birth to free beautiful little babies that you will raise and care for. Don't feel bad about what you did in the past, just– just try and be happy now. You deserve it. You deserve the whole world, Liam Payne. And I was lucky to have called you mine when I had the chance. But you belong to someone else and that's clear now to me and many others. The only person that has to open his eyes is the one that started all of this drama in the first place."

Liam looked up at the dark haired lad and cupped his face, bringing him down to kiss him gently. "I love you." He sniffed. "And the only person who deserves the world is you Toni. You've been nothing but a supportive and great friend to me even after what I did. I'm thankful to have someone like you." He smiled softly and leaned against his chest, sighing softly.

The two of them stayed like this for a while, Liam's legs loosely wrapped around the taller lad. But their moment was interrupted as soon as the doorbell went off.

****

I have no words to describe my feelings about what happened in Manchester last night. But all my love and prayers go to the families that lost their children and to all the 59 people that got injured.

I can only say that our society is fucking messed up and that I honestly lost all hope in this humanity. We live in a sick place and it disgusts me. My heart aches every time I think about what happened to those teenagers that have been dreaming about this day only to be counting down the day that would scar them for life.

Knowing that Ariana had to see her own fans die, her fans that we know she loved deeply with her heart. It's heartbreaking. The world was left speechless. Never in our thoughts would we think that something like this would happen in a place where teenagers go to hideaway from the outside and to live their dreams. But it happened. In a place filled with over a hundred of happy teenagers. Teenagers that still had a life in front of their eyes.

People are sick. And what's even fucked up the most is that they are labeling a religion and dragging Zayn into this whole mess. Instead of thinking about how many teenagers are traumatized, how many are scared for life and how many teenagers couldn't see another day or reach their next birthdays, it's truly disgusting and disrespectful, even towards Ariana Grande.

#PrayforManchester❤️🙏🏻😞

((That's all I wanted to say about this topic loves😔))