20 | Sunday ice cream and the break up

The next day, after a long night of a movie marathon and tons of junk food, Liam and Zayn were both sprawled on the brunettes bed kind sized bed, the brunette curled up against the older lads chest while he had his tattooed arms wrapped around his waist.

They were sleeping peacefully beside each other, the covers hanging loosely over their bodies. But their slumber was yet to be interrupted by the sound of Liam's phone blowing up with the song can't keep my hands to myself by Selena Gomez.

Both the teenagers groaned at that, Zayn burying his face into the crook of the brunette's neck. "Make it stop." His voice was thick and hoarse from the sleep, his hold around Liam tightening as if he didn't want to let him go.

Liam whined softly and blindly reached over to his phone, blinking his eyes open. "What?" He snapped tiredly after answering the incoming call, rubbing at his eyes.

"Well good morning to you too princess."

"What do you want Toni?" Liam sighed dramatically, biting his bottom lip. "I just wanted to know whether or not you'd like to hang out on Friday?" He slightly sat up after hearing that, narrowing his eyebrows a little.

Even though, Toni and Liam never really talked in school, the two of them really got to know each other at the party. They talked the whole night through, exchanging numbers whatsoever. He may have been an ass a lot in the past, but at the party he kinda proved he was different, and Liam liked that.

"Um, I'm not sure if I can at the moment. My boyfriend and I were uh, planning to go out that day..."

"Oh right, sorry for disturbing you then. I'm just gonna, uh yeah." Before Liam could even get a word out, the line ended making the boy look at his phone in confusion. "Weird..."

"What did he want?" Liam looked down as he felt the blond shift beside him, placing his phone away. "He asked me if I wanted to hang out with him on Friday." He shrugged his shoulders and stretched his arms, messing up his curls.

"Oh really? Maybe he likes you." Zayn chuckled deeply and sighed softly, rubbing at his eyes with his palms.

"I highly doubt that." Liam rolled his eyes and slowly sat on the edge of his bed. "I caught him glancing at you in lunch every time."

"Really?" The brunette turned around to face Zayn, who just hummed. "Yeah. It's weird." He bent down to grab his shirt, Liam glancing at his butt for a few seconds before giggling.

"Well, good to know I get some attention." He grinned and stood up, walking to his closeted mirror.

"You're such a slût." Zayn laughed softly and shook his head at his best friend. "Don't hate me if I like the attention. Not my fault I get more eyes on me then those crusty hoes like Perrie." The curly haired boy shrugged, earning an eye roll from Zayn.

"We agreed no boyfriend, girlfriend talk remember? I'm just gonna pretend I didn't hear that."

"This is why I love you. You're not a snitch like your girlfriend." Liam smiled and watched him through the mirror as he approached her, leaning into his touch once the lad wrapped his arms around him.

"Stop insulting my girl or you're gonna get it." A shiver ran down the boys spine at the deep accent, but he shrugged his shoulder, chuckling. "In the ass?" He teased and grinned, biting his lip.